Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,232 members, 7,977,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:37 AM

Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? (2192 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Photos Of An Ivorian Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
I wanna know her like that song by may D.
Really, I mean very sexy, immediately you see her, you wanna get down there with her. I mean the lady that is sexually appealing. You know what I mean na.

Let's see if we could get one and actually materialise our fantasycheesy.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by cruzita(f): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
if u ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by multikolour(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Jadekitana(f): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss
multikolour:
Jadekitana
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by multikolour(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
today na today
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by multikolour(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
today na today
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Jadekitana(f): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hahaha abeg o
multikolour:

today na today
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by falconey(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
kafaya
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
FARANO
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by multikolour(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahaha abeg o
Jadekitana all the way grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
Speeechless3. Thank me later.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Jadekitana(f): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
multikolour:

Jadekitana all the way grin

Hahaha easy o, haters would soon start crying grin grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
@OP.. you love opening jamb question threads.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by dharay99: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
ask ds silly question
when Miss NL contest strts...
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by multikolour(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahaha easy o, haters would soon start crying grin grin
they should go and kiss high tension transformer.
na you I know
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
None..
cos what you see is far from real...

Until seun creates a Section for video calling......Bull shiit
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana
She has this mean,I don't give a fuq, look dat looks sexy to me.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP.. you love opening jamb question threads.

You look good.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Jadekitana(f): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
multikolour:

they should go and kiss high tension transformer.

na you I know

Hahaha some are already feeling very bitter! I understand the feeling, don't give anybody high bp here o.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Jadekitana(f): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy wow thanks dear kiss
hooli:
Jadekitana
She has this mean,I don't give a fuq, look dat looks sexy to me.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by multikolour(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahaha some are already feeling very bitter! I understand the feeling, don't give anybody high bp here o.

If they have high BP it will bring customer to the clinic close to them.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by firstking01(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
this your pix tho
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by multikolour(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
hooli:
Jadekitana She has this mean,I don't give a fuq, look dat looks sexy to me.
hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by firstking01(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
undecided
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Speeechless3(f): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lololol i have knocks for free tongue
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Speeechless3:
Lol
But am not lying! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
cheesy cheesy wow thanks dear kiss
You welcome wink
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by LuveU2(f): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Speeechless3:
Hey twinie. Non is second to you when it comes pulling that sexy diva look. Should i post pics to prove that you own this title winktonguetongue I will!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by sharonbaron(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Adamaranma I biakwa ozo you have come with your questions again how can you be asking of the most sexiest lady in a faceless forum
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by virginboy1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Estherfabian
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
LuveU2:
Hey twinie. Non is second to you when it comes pulling that sexy diva look. Should i post pics to prove that you own this title winktonguetongue I will!
She will kill you!
Re: Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland? by LuveU2(f): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She will kill you!
Waaaoooh Is she that protective of her? Na she wont be mad...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Several Boys Have Sex With Girl, 15, In South Fort Myers High School Bathroom / Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? / OMG!!! Even Trees,is This Natural...18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.