Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:36 AM

Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. (3789 Views)

Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives. Pay Is 150k. / Customer Service Representatives Recruitment. Pay Is 60k. / Customer Care Representatives Needed.. Pay Is 60,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Profitsng(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
egopersonified:
Are you sure partners would pay the money to you after delivery?

What happens when the client rejects the delivered product?

Having at least three people in each location might work out better

Is it going to be fast delivery or distribution every two days?

Cost of transportation and cost of dropping everything to pick up and deliver should be factored in

Very good idea that would definitely work, but getting reliable and trustworthy people is another ball game

Maybe you should just start your own courier company without an office, tell them it is a work from home thing, pay salary, focus on locations with your highest delivery and keep using other couriers for places with less delivery, ask your staff for a guarantor, go to the guarantor's office or shop and not house (except he is the landlord) to verify him

I still dey think, wait first
Firstly, I love your suggestion, if you permit me, I'll like to buy you pizza anytime.

Back to the ish, regarding if the partners will pay, that's why I need a good criteria to select the partners I will accept to work with me.

And that of rejection, sure there is rejection in e-commerce, so that's not a problem, the profit from other sales and delivery will cover that.

It is going to be fast delivery, cos I got to notice that naija love speed, just like I do.

Then lastly, getting trustworthy and reliable people is the problem I'm battling with now, that's why I though of the 1k thingy at first..

Ehen, regarding the pizza, chat me up on what'sapp if you're in Lagos.
Thanks once again, I really appreciate the suggestion.
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by NnamdiN: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Genuine ID, BVN, I might be interested.
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by bluesaint(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
egopersonified:
Are you sure partners would pay the money to you after delivery?

What happens when the client rejects the delivered product?

Having at least three people in each location might work out better

Is it going to be fast delivery or distribution every two days?

Cost of transportation and cost of dropping everything to pick up and deliver should be factored in

Very good idea that would definitely work, but getting reliable and trustworthy people is another ball game

Maybe you should just start your own courier company without an office, tell them it is a work from home thing, pay salary, focus on locations with your highest delivery and keep using other couriers for places with less delivery, ask your staff for a guarantor, go to the guarantor's office or shop and not house (except he is the landlord) to verify him

I still dey think, wait first

I like it when folks have brains.
OP, u should listen to him.
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by egopersonified(f): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Profitsng:

Firstly, I love your suggestion, if you permit me, I'll like to buy you pizza anytime.

Back to the ish, regarding if the partners will pay, that's why I need a good criteria to select the partners I will accept to work with me.

And that of rejection, sure there is rejection in e-commerce, so that's not a problem, the profit from other sales and delivery will cover that.

It is going to be fast delivery, cos I got to notice that naija love speed, just like I do.

Then lastly, getting trustworthy and reliable people is the problem I'm battling with now, that's why I though of the 1k thingy at first..

Ehen, regarding the pizza, chat me up on what'sapp if you're in Lagos.
Thanks once again, I really appreciate the suggestion.

Thanks for the pizza, I am in Benin, I'm also in a kind of distribution business and I love playing around with ideas, glad I was of help. This will definitely work out, keep at it.

1 Like

Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by EmmySparky(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hmm is this what u call help?...u want people looking for job to pay u before gaining employment...is ur organization that hungry...its such a pity

1 Like

Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by gohzieh(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Profitsng:

No commission, you get paid for each successful delivery,
If you are outside Lagos the pay is #2,000 per successful delivery, (transportation excluded).

Hope that was helpful?
Kindly hookup in Whatsapp for more info on joining,
Thanks.

Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Switup: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

I agree with you totally. Its not as if the 1k or 5h is the issue, but it is the issue! in my humble opinion why should i pay for a job i am not sure of getting? Now lets calculate about a thousand people applying and paying 1k, bro that is serious ballary. . .
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by afrokid(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2016
OP, so what have u concluded in this partnership thing? Let us know, seems to be interesting sha, depending on your terms and conditions.
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by gohzieh(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Profitsng:

No commission, you get paid for each successful delivery,
If you are outside Lagos the pay is #2,000 per successful delivery, (transportation excluded).

Hope that was helpful?
Kindly hookup in Whatsapp for more info on joining,
Thanks.

Mail your number to gohzieh@yahoo.com
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by uslasconsults(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2019
GEx Deliveries : Nationwide E-commerce Delivery Services in Nigeria | Real-Time GPS Tracking

GEx Deliveries is your nationwide logistics service and expert in e-commerce Delivery in Nigeria! We offer Fast, Secure, Reliable and Real-time GPS tracking Services

https://gex.com.ng/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made A Mistake While Filling My Navy Form, Any Way To Make Changes? / Wema Bank Accepting Cv For Fresh And Experienced Graduates / Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.