Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos (2499 Views)

11 Signs You’re Ready To Get Engaged / My Friend Just Got Engaged. See Pics / Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by eyezee: 12:46am On Apr 09, 2016

1 Share

Re: Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by tevanso(m): 1:21am On Apr 09, 2016
end time engagement

1 Like

Re: Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by refiner(f): 1:34am On Apr 09, 2016
...who is falz?

total's new fuel attendant?undecided

1 Like

Re: Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by jackobi(m): 1:35am On Apr 09, 2016
lol

refiner:
...who is falz?

Re: Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 09, 2016
This is a video shoot
Re: Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by Emac34: 2:05am On Apr 09, 2016
badt guy
Re: Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by grad2012(f): 2:08am On Apr 09, 2016
refiner:
...who is falz?

yes nah I bought fuel from him yesterday,abi do u need fuel?
Re: Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by googleTALK: 4:47am On Apr 09, 2016
really? why the picture no come fine like this
Re: Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by Dygeasy(m): 6:00am On Apr 09, 2016
Is that not Niyola? They'll tell us it's a video shoot soon.
Re: Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by aminho(m): 6:10am On Apr 09, 2016
THAT IS NOT FOLARIN FALANA AKA FALZ the guy even has frame in his glasses

1 Like

Re: Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by dayowunmi(m): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2016
May not be falz, he's not looking up so it's difficult to conclude. But why the guy come frown, na arranged marriage? abi he's only marrying her for money or position.
Re: Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by refiner(f): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2016
grad2012:
yes nah I bought fuel from him yesterday,abi do u need fuel?
...my dear I need fuel now more Dan food!..buh wait ooo,is dat d new attire for a fuel attendant?undecided

1 Like

Re: Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by grad2012(f): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2016
refiner:

...my dear I need fuel now more Dan food!..buh wait ooo,is dat d new attire for a fuel attendant?undecided
grin cheesy Kekekekekeke chai
Re: Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by Danielle22(f): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmm....not sure
Re: Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos by dicksonadams(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Girls That Should Be Avoided In 2017 (picture Attached) / Do Doctors/nurses Enjoy Examining Patients Of The Opposite Sex? / What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.