Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,042 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:02 PM

We All Need Courage & Motivation. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We All Need Courage & Motivation. (303 Views)

20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / OAU Sex-For-Mark Scandal: Obaseki Salutes Monica Osagie’s Courage / We All Need Fear...see Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We All Need Courage & Motivation. by ademolaaoc(m): 7:05am On Apr 09, 2016
At every point one feel weak and sometimes lose the apetite to keep pushing hard and unconsciously retire for what comes forth. It isn't a crime anyway, all we need is COURAGE & SELF MOTIVATION.

One of the motivational speakers in town frowned at me during one of my sessions some weeks ago when I asserted that "EVEN MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER NEEDS MOTIVATION MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE"...

Of a truth I found wisdom in what Sydney Smith an English writer and Clergyman said, " A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage".

To discover & develop our talent, we need courage and that alone can be given by US.

The word 'courage ' comes from the French word 'coeur', which means heart.

This then is what you need to keep yourself UP.

1. Look for courage INSIDE not OUTSIDE yourself

2. Grow in courage by doing the right thing instead of the Expedient things

3.Take small steps of courage to prepare you for another

4, 5, 6. As requested....

It is rewarding to begin a jealous mission in guiding our hearts.

It is the wellspring of all motivation and drive.

Getting ahead in this difficult age requires avid faith in oneself. That is why some people with mediocre talent, but with the inner drive, go much farther than people with vastly superior talents.

Why not take that BOLD step NOW and ACTIVATE your goal.

DON'T FORGET...
#8DaysToGo

Register TODAY for #Speak4IMPACT with ayoFADUMIYE & niyiADESANYA

It's Saturday, April 16, 2016 at Magodo. 9am-4pm.

Call Now 0802-773-6616 to reserve your seat (Special Discount Awaits you). Few Seats Available.

I wish you a great weekend.

ademolaOGUNLADE AOC
TalentHUNTER
TH : @ademolaaoc
FB-Page: @ademolaaoc
FB: @ademolatdm
M: adeaoc@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn What Is An SEO / Project Topics And Materials In Environmental Management And Sciences / Jindal-africa Scholarship To Study In India For Undergraduate And Postgraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.