Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,609 members, 7,929,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 08:34 AM

School Where Prostitutes Assist Male Students To Get Marks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Where Prostitutes Assist Male Students To Get Marks (573 Views)

Do Female Lecturers Harass Male Students Sexually? / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Where Prostitutes Assist Male Students To Get Marks by herkzprince(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2016
There is only one option for the female students to get an A grade in their courses — sleep with the male lecturer taking the course or refuse to do so and keep failing.

It’s either sex or no marks.

For a male student, because he is sexually unattractive to the lecturer, the only way to bail out himself is to hire a lady who will sleep with the concerned lecturer on his behalf in order to pass the course.

Sexual harassment, especially of the female students by male lecturers, is perhaps not a new thing in tertiary institutions in Nigeria and globally, with many people tagging it as the “greatest education epidemic” ever known.

But in Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State, one of the first four federal polytechnics established in the country — in 1963 — frustrated students told our correspondent the extent some randy male lecturers go before they could pass them in their courses.

“The better ones among the lecturers give us the option of paying by cash for the course or finding a lady who will sleep with them on our behalf before we can pass. Passing a course costs us between N10,000 and N20,000,” a Higher National Diploma student of the Department of Accountancy, simply called Alex, told Saturday PUNCH on the telephone.

However, the downside to choosing to pay by cash rather than sex, according to Alex, is that the student can never get more than a C grade.

He continued, “Paying by cash is for those who want just a pass. But if I find a girl who will sleep with the lecturer on my behalf, I’ll get an A, for sure. I’ll get at least 90 per cent in the course, even if I write nothing exceptional in the exam. This option of paying with money instead of sex only comes from about one or two of the lecturers out of 10.

“Some of the lecturers tell us point blank that they don’t need our money. They will tell us to find them ladies who will sleep with them before we can pass their courses. They teach very important courses, so you cannot ignore them. They will keep failing us until we’re given notice of withdrawal from the institution. It’s something that has happened to a friend who claimed to be a born-again Christian. The guy wrote the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination afresh and is now at the University of Benin.

“So this is what we guys do: If I have a loyal girlfriend and I beg her, she can sleep with the lecturer on my behalf. The lecturer picks the hotel of his choice on the day we’ve agreed. I will book for it. I’ll order for the meal he’ll eat before the action. He will sleep with my girl and give me my A. I’ll give the lady my name so that the lecturer will know she’s from me.

“But if my girlfriend says no, then I have to hire someone else. I will get a prostitute from outside, pay her, book for the hotel the lecturer has picked, order for their meal and then I get an A in his course. I have done this for three lecturers now.

“The reality is we can’t pass their courses by mere brilliance. Only one or two lecturers are sane in my department. They don’t ask for anything. We read hard to pass their own courses. For the rest, sex is the key. This is why most of us don’t fidget when exam period approaches. We know the way out. The lecturers have shown us.”

Another male student in the Department of Accountancy who spoke with Saturday PUNCH, simply named Dickson, in HND 1, said he usually budgets some money right from the beginning of the semester to hire prostitutes who will sleep with the randy lecturers on his behalf.

Joseph
He said, “I love my girlfriend and can’t allow her to sleep for me. Some other guys do that. They beg their girlfriends to help them. It’s not a coded thing. We all discuss it. The prostitutes make serious money from us, all because of the extent these lecturers have gone.

For more:
http://www.punchng.com/school-where-prostitutes-assist-male-students-to-get-marks/

1 Share

Re: School Where Prostitutes Assist Male Students To Get Marks by chiefolododo(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2016
Wetin man no go hear? Why dey no sleep with you , why a lady?
Re: School Where Prostitutes Assist Male Students To Get Marks by divinehand2003(m): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2016
Naija public higher institutions don spoil, rotten and decay join.
Our girls dey suffer ooo
Re: School Where Prostitutes Assist Male Students To Get Marks by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2016
Hire a prostitute with HIV ... Simple tongue
Re: School Where Prostitutes Assist Male Students To Get Marks by xender(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2016
This is not ok
Re: School Where Prostitutes Assist Male Students To Get Marks by alatbaba1(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2016
End tim lectures. Hire prostitute with STD to do d magic. Or try set dem up wit hidden camera.
Re: School Where Prostitutes Assist Male Students To Get Marks by herkzprince(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Hire a prostitute with HIV ... Simple tongue

Lolssssss
alatbaba1:
End tim lectures. Hire prostitute with STD to do d magic. Or try set dem up wit hidden camera.

(1) (Reply)

Cambridge Exams! More Info Pls / UNIBEN JAMB Registration Statistics 2016 - Number Of Candidates By Departments / See The World Mathematics Puzzle That Can Make You Mad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.