Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,782 members, 7,965,934 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:55 AM

Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos (17470 Views)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets With Victor Umeh At A Prominent Funeral In Anambra. Photos / Victor Umeh At Peter Obi's Residence For Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by Dejohnbull: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Rivers people this is politics and love from anambra state, not politics and killings from rivers state. Wike and amaechi are the two faces of rivers

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by Chommieblaq(f): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
naijaobi:
Oba my town
Anambra my state
Nigeria my Country

That's ma hometown too
Ife di na Oba
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by Robinhood477: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
anambra my lvu
ooo De promise land
d land of blessed
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by Chommieblaq(f): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Anambra24:
So many social activities these days. One of the particularly memorable ones is the 39th offala festival, marking the 40th year on the throne and 90th year on earth of His Royal Majesty, the Traditional Ruler and Eze Okpoko of Oba town in Idemili South Local Govt of Anambra State, Igwe Peter C Ezenwa (MFR). Described as the mother of all offalas, the great event was attended by political juganuts and top public officers, traditional rulers, captains of industry including the Governor of Anambra State Chief Willie Obiano who shared felicitations and sat on the same sofa with his predicessor Chief Peter Obi, Chief Victor Umeh, among others. Many masquerades and dance groups took there turns. Its happy many returns to Eze Okpoko Oba, Patron of the Anambra State Council of Traditional Rule.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/peter-obi-obiano-and-victor-umeh-at-oba-39th-offala-festival-photos

Ife di na Oba
Onye bia Oba, Oba abaliya!

That's ma hometown.

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by holywota: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
i love my anambra,filled with so much goodness,i pray i marry 4rm my state.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by Diamondpicture(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
These is my king long live my king you shall live long your highness king of kings we are loyal to your leadership igwe Eze okpoko igwe ghi si na Chi nwannem
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by IronFist(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oba okpoko nyulu! Onye nwe anyi gozie Igwe P.C. Ezenwa na Umu Oba n'ine no n'ime Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by naijaobi(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chommieblaq:

That's ma hometown too
Ife di na Oba
Wow. . Really? I can send you pm if you don't mind
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by Victorkenz35(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
UmuOBA kwenu!!!!!!
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by Chommieblaq(f): 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
naijaobi:

Wow. . Really? I can send you pm if you don't mind
Yea no probs
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:55am On Apr 10, 2016
Okpoko n'Oba!
Agaba Idu!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi / Anthony Aziegbem: We Will Set Up A Team To Investigate Obaseki’s Certificates / Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.