Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,949 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (970544 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Hasmos:
We should all be expecting positive news from this week onward. The holidays are over. Serious work should begin immediately.

Since d test held on d 25th, i guess they made arrangement for the marking from 27th to 1st of July (5working days; "a week"wink. Marking proper might have started on d 4th (5th, 6th and 7th were public holidays). It's impossible for them to mark everything in two days (monday and friday). All things being equal, we shuld be expecting the news by ending of next week. They shuld be able to round off the marking process by ending of this week.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Paragon001:
Since d test held on d 25th, i guess they made arrangement for the marking from 27th to 1st of July (5working days; "a week"wink. Marking proper might have started on d 4th (5th, 6th and 7th were public holidays). It's impossible for them to mark everything in two days (monday and friday). All things being equal, we shuld be expecting the news by ending of next week. They shuld be able to round off the marking process by ending of this week.
..marking and scoring is one thing, while organization is another...they may delay things due to organization... apart from marking, there are other things they need to put in place before they call
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Benobute: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2016
Hello guys can any one know weather the result of EFCC RECRUITMENT EXAM THAT WAS WRITING IS OUT. PLS HELP DROP THE HINTS IF YOU HAVE ANY CLIPS.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2016
originalmachine:
..marking and scoring is one thing, while organization is another...they may delay things due to organization... apart from marking, there are other things they need to put in place before they call
Yeah, i know. I meant d EARLIEST time to hear from them shuld be by ending of next week (if not ending of the month).
Re: Efcc Recruitment by amukejk: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
please is there anyway someone who forgot his candidate number used during the test could get it back. pls I need clue like badly
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
amukejk:
please is there anyway someone who forgot his candidate number used during the test could get it back. pls I need clue like badly
Lols,we plenty wey don forget o,I have totally forgotten mine too,but I am not worried,names would be released with the numbers
Re: Efcc Recruitment by san316(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2016
Who has gotten the text?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by samjadinero(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2016
san316:
Who has gotten the text?
Did you get any?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by rockyruks: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
samjadinero:

Did you get any?
which text again oooo...let us know now

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please we should continue to update each other. Information is important, God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Which text again They've not started sending invitations for interview jor...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
san316:
Who has gotten the text?
What was the text about? Please inform the house.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Spaco001(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
san316:
Who has gotten the text?

No text messages yet they are still working on d list
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ibkabasa(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
English na wahala 4 sme pple oo,him ask say who don get txt,E no say him don get txt.nawa ooo.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hasmos(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ibkabasa:
English na wahala 4 sme pple oo,him ask say who don get txt,E no say him don get txt.nawa ooo.
Lol. See you wey English no be wahala for. Don't U know the meaning of 'THE' as (probably mistakenly) used by the person that asked the question? It sounded as if a text message is already going round for the applicants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ibkabasa:
Bro, there is difference btw DEFINITE ARTICLE (THE) and INDEFINITE ARTICLE (A or AN). Do ur research.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hasmos(m): 6:52am On Jul 16, 2016
Paragon001:
Bro, there is difference btw DEFINITE ARTICLE (THE) and INDEFINITE ARTICLE (A or AN). Do ur research.
U dy mind am ni?
I pray we are all favored soonest from all angles.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2016
Hasmos:

U dy mind am ni?
I pray we are all favored soonest from all angles.
Bro, na d prayer be dat!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Spaco001(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2016
Hello Nairalanders with insiders shld help us confirm this info I just got now, that text messages has been sent to successful candidates already n they are making preparations for training. I just hope its not true
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2016
How reliable is your source, because they have not sent me tex, and since have not received I don't think they would send it out because iam so sure they will call me. Let be Expecting anything from next week iam sure.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Spaco001(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2016
Eniolafagbemi:
How reliable is your source, because they have not sent me tex, and since have not received I don't think they would send it out because iam so sure they will call me. Let be Expecting anything from next week iam sure.

I don't knw whr n how he got his info but he actually said its an insider that told him. let's just hope for d best
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Spaco001:
Hello Nairalanders with insiders shld help us confirm this info I just got now, that text messages has been sent to successful candidates already n they are making preparations for training. I just hope its not true
Dat's not true!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Spaco001(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Paragon001:
Dat's not true!

I pray so
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chukel(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Benobute:
Hello guys can any one know weather the result of EFCC RECRUITMENT EXAM THAT WAS WRITING IS OUT. PLS HELP DROP THE HINTS IF YOU HAVE ANY CLIPS.
ur English needs to be probed by efcc

8 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
chukel:
ur English needs to be probed by efcc
As in eeh.... D guy murdered it! Lolll...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Paragon001:
As in eeh.... D guy murdered it! Lolll...

Pls who has any video clip of the results, please share. lol.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
ayoolar011:

Pls who has any video clip of the results, please share. lol.
Loll... Maybe he meant d video CLIP of how he murdered the English *wink*. Funny guy!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
what up with these guys now undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Iykeslim: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Nawa ooo. I wonder what is causing the delay.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by enshi(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2016
You guys should better get ready to wait and wait
We at npf and Nigerian army are still on the wait and you just want to come and overtake like that

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by rockyruks: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2016
I called them yesterday, the lady told me to check the website often though she doesn't think anything will happen soon.
I'm like "nawa oo"... May God help us jare.
enshi:
You guys should better get ready to wait and wait
We at npf and Nigerian army are still on the wait and you just want to come and overtake like that

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2016
Dear all, Are we sure lists from the Presidency and the National Assembly has not filled all the available slots. Exactly one month now and nobody here seems to have a clue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Sample Of Letter Of Application / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.