Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (970323 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alfredd16: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hello guys good evening. My connect just told me that an actual date has not bn fixed yet. But he is 100% sure another batch will be going December/ January. Keep praying and hold your connect very tyt. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Joeboy88: 12:17am On Nov 08, 2022
Alfredd16:
Hello guys good evening. My connect just told me that an actual date has not bn fixed yet. But he is 100% sure another batch will be going December/ January. Keep praying and hold your connect very tyt. Good luck.
Dec. 14
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Success1930: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
BREAKING: Court sends EFCC boss to Kuje prison
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Stormyweather(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dear all,
We are recruiting for Customer Service Officers and Tellers
Qualification: HND/OND/NCE only!
Job Location: Victoria Island-Lagos
Minimum Grade: Lower Credit
Please come along with your original credentials. (CV, Birth certificate, 0'level, and NCE/Ond/HND statement of result or certificate)
Salary: 80,000
HMO
Pension
Venue: ICS Outsourcing 6, Olusoji Idowu Street, Ilupeju.
DATE- Wednesday 9/11/2022
TIME- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Only candidates willing to work in VI will be selected.
Dress Code: full corporate
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Efcc will appeal d case
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
LOL I read one News For front Page say SHERIFF SENTENCED TO KUJE!

LWKMD, this country no go kill person.
He is not going anywhere jare case wey them don Appeal!!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Musa2018(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
It's a normal stuff with any investigatory agency operating under the context of law and order.Justice will prevail
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
PrinceOfIgbere:

TRUE. LATE LAST MONTH. PAPERWORK IS READY WAITING FOR THE APPOINTED TIME.
princeoflagbere dat means towards end of august u mean?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Musa2018(m): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Oga did you say "End of August"? Or end of November?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kariian: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
My friend from camp just called me. That they now give them their phones and they are allowed to leave on Fridays and Sundays from 6am. she confirmed that there will be a second batch but they also don’t know when. And that they are preparing for exams at the moment and the courses are very bulky and tough. She said to mentally and physically prepare because that place is not easy at all.

6 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kariian:
My friend from camp just called me. That they now give them their phones and they are allowed to leave on Fridays and Sundays from 6am. she confirmed that there will be a second batch but they also don’t know when. And that they are preparing for exams at the moment and the courses are very bulky and tough. She said to mentally and physically prepare because that place is not easy at all.
sir any idea if the exams will last beyond this November..

Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kariian: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
I didn’t ask her. But someone that works in efcc told me it’s In 2 weeks
IbaAsiribibo:
sir any idea if the exams will last beyond this November..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Obiye23(f): 1:58am On Nov 12, 2022
I don’t think the exams is beyond November

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Jayb20(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2022
Hello guys
Is it possible for someone to submit application now and still get callup for next batch.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alfredd16: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2022
Jayb20:
Hello guys
Is it possible for someone to submit application now and still get callup for next batch.
It’s very very possible if ur connect is strong. I know somebody that submitted last week.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ADEGUNWA01: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pls when is efcc next recruitment for bsc holders
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 3:04am On Nov 15, 2022
My little update

I finally got to speak with my friend that is currently at Karu.
They are allowed out Fridays but to return Sunday 4pm

Secondly he said they were Roughly Drilled first two months before they begin lectures. Azin Drilling better one wey your Lap go hear am

Thirdly he is not certain that they would be another batch, all he knows are Rumours from his fellow Cadets (tho he would confirm from the staffs currently with them at the academy) so na to wait for weekend

And lastly they are Well fed with better accommodation wey AC de room and Fridge grin

Arigato!

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alfredd16: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2022
error4040:
My little update

I finally got to speak with my friend that is currently at Karu.
They are allowed out Fridays but to return Sunday 4pm

Secondly he said they were Roughly Drilled first two months before they begin lectures. Azin Drilling better one wey your Lap go hear am

Thirdly he is not certain that they would be another batch, all he knows are Rumours from his fellow Cadets (tho he would confirm from the staffs currently with them at the academy) so na to wait for weekend

And lastly they are Well fed with better accommodation wey AC de room and Fridge grin

Arigato!
See as the hostel fine na.

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Alfredd16:

See as the hostel fine na.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alfredd16: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sam47:

Mr man remove this ASAP or u will be in serious trouble and you will also get the person telling you this in trouble ..stop sharing rumours ..you dont know what you are getting into
STFU and stop saying rubbish. It’s on their website mr man. Seems u lack common sense.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alfredd16: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sam47:

Mr man remove this ASAP or u will be in serious trouble and you will also get the person telling you this in trouble ..stop sharing rumours ..you dont know what you are getting into
I will stop sharing any information here because of people like u. Forming I too know when u know nothing. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adeplenty001: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sam47:

Na just normal thing wey dey their website na. U for dey calm down o

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Princejoshee1: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Pls someone should carry me along
I will really like to work with the efcc
How do I go about it
How to apply
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adeplenty001: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Alfredd16:

I will stop sharing any information here because of people like u. Forming I too know when u know nothing. Rubbish.
Abeg share my bro. U no go vex for anyone. This page still one of the main reason giving me hope say he go soon set

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kariian: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
I’m just hearing from a staff who always visits the camp that by next month those In camp will go to shere hills in Jos for survival training and it’s just for three weeks and they will be back to the camp after that. And that lawyers and doctors (who would have completed their 6 months by then) are to leave camp by Ending January or beginning February and then leave the rest of them in camp to complete their 12 months. He also said that he has heard something about the 2nd batch and they are going to the karu academy too. But my question remains, will the second batch wait for the lawyers and doctors to come out first before they enter or is there another hostel that can accommodate them without having to wait for anyone to come out.

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by PrinceOfIgbere(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Some persons will be contacted soon or may have been contacted before now for other personal verification. Congrats to them!

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fuckboy wats d latest updates, wats d true fact ist december or January
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Endin of dis moth Dey will leave karu, after leavin karu will Dey come back again to karu inside January

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Sample Of Letter Of Application / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.