Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,118 members, 7,977,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:47 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (990055 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (297) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2016
we are still waiting for d next list.......
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2016
I wondered why Efcc and the DA's are keeping us waiting for information. To be frank the processes are going slowly and information are not in circulation. We are all stranded waiting for the next available call or text message, when ever my phone rang i feel somehow thinking its from EFCC.. Sha my brothers & Sis let us all hope for the best and assure you all sucess will be ours all.

Again, The good news here the DI's list will be out maybe today or tomorrow. But of we DS's believe me no information yet, even the staffs are kept in the dark. The know nothing about DS's.

Thank you all and God bless Nigeria..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2016
Alkanyawee:
I wondered why Efcc and the DA's are keeping us waiting for information. To be frank the processes are going slowly and information are not in circulation. We are all stranded waiting for the next available call or text message, when ever my phone rang i feel somehow thinking its from EFCC.. Sha my brothers & Sis let us all hope for the best and assure you all sucess will be ours all.

Again, The good news here the DI's list will be out maybe today or tomorrow. But of we DS's believe me no information yet, even the staffs are kept in the dark. The know nothing about DS's.

Thank you all and God bless Nigeria..

pls source about the releasing of the Di list
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Guys no update yet?
we dey wet oo
Re: Efcc Recruitment by trinity11(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Success to all team Ds[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
umt13:
Guys no update yet?

we dey wet oo
You dey wet? Lols
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adortem:
You dey wet? Lols

yes na, any update pls
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
umt13:
Guys no update yet?we dey wet oo
Like seriously? Loll... Ok, lemme adjust me mind.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2016
Paragon001:
Like seriously Loll... Ok, lemme adjust me mind.

dnt get u mehn!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2016
umt13:
dnt get u mehn!
U said "we dey WET". Why you ko dey soak na?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2016
umt13:
Guys no update yet?

we dey wet oo
....what is it you don't get ?.... you typed "we they WET oo ".... waiting they make you wet for EFCC recruitment ?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2016
originalmachine:
....what is it you don't get ?.... you typed "we they WET oo ".... waiting they make you wet for EFCC recruitment ?

i mean we dey wait nt wet.........andastood??
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Dis people cannot be predictable. Hope all is going well, because i don't want to hear story like that of NUC recruitment exercise being suspended....
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2016
Alkanyawee:
Dis people cannot be
predictable. Hope all is going well, because i don't want to hear story like that of NUC recruitment exercise being suspended....

dis story wil kill me chap chap
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2016
Alkanyawee:
Dis people cannot be predictable. Hope all is going well, because i don't want to hear story like that of NUC recruitment exercise being suspended....
Trust me, it won't be funny! But it's like update on dis recruitment is now as scarce as FX. Even insiders seem to av run out of info.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by favourmic(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Please dude my fiance never got any sms yet and I was told her name is among those selected please what is going wrong we have check our mail and sms noting please help
Re: Efcc Recruitment by trinity11(m): 3:50am On Aug 11, 2016
favourmic:
Please dude my fiance never got any sms yet and I was told her name is among those selected please what is going wrong we have check our mail and sms noting please help

I suggest u call the number on their website for clearity purpose. because u can't be certain that ur fiance is the only applicant with that name.
Success

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 5:54am On Aug 11, 2016
favourmic:
What cadre is the person in question?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 6:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Adortem:
What cadre is the person in question?

i think its team DA
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2016
umt13:

i think its team DA
You think? You must be sure,DA is for SSCE holders,check the list of the successful applicants on EFCC website to confirm.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2016
Adortem:

You think? You must be sure,DA is for SSCE holders,check the list of the successful applicants on EFCC website to confirm.

They only released that of DA thats the reason why i said its for DA
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2016
umt13:

i think its team DA
Is her exam number on the list? Cos I really don't understand your complaints,if it is on the list and no sms,have you gone to complain before now? I am afraid it may be too late already cos her mates are already in camp. Give us details of your problem cos we do not understand.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mankayzee09: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2016
favourmic:
If you're talking of the published names, am afraid it's too late, after which screening has been done, also a written text and if you're actually talking of the just published list, nothing like name there, it's strictly on exam code and they're in camp already, am afraid its too late already, confirm from your fiance and we can suggest way forward if it will work here, nothing pass God.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by favourmic(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
mankayzee09:

If you're talking of the published names, am afraid it's too late, after which screening has been done, also a written text and if you're actually talking of the just published list, nothing like name there, it's strictly on exam code and they're in camp already, am afraid its too late already, confirm from your fiance and we can suggest way forward if it will work here, nothing pass God.

The Efcc boss told us he find her name, and i was so down why not she never got any sms till today for the confirmation because i was told they travel to kaduna on Monday for screening i mean the OYO branch please what do you think we can do, if we can give a try
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
My fellow fellas, i just had a rumour that the DI's and DS's lists will be out at the same time that's why the delay. Please can anyone confirm this from other source. Thanks a lots!!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
favourmic:

The Efcc boss told us he find her name, and i was so down why not she never got any sms till today for the confirmation because i was told they travel to kaduna on Monday for screening i mean the OYO branch please what do you think we can do, if we can give a try
Seems you have been talking to a scammer you think is an EFCC boss,hope money was not involved? Call the numbers on the EFCC list on their website and report the issue to them now,sorry your girlfriend didn't make the list.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
favourmic:

Bro, i smell SCAM...!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Demmypeters1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Alkanyawee:
My fellow fellas, i just had a rumour that the DI's and DS's lists will be out at the same time that's why the delay. Please can anyone confirm this from other source. Thanks a lots!!!
bro, what's the source of your rumour?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Alkanyawee:
That would be nice,did the rumour say when the list would be out?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mankayzee09: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
favourmic:

Final advice: what's your wife name and qualification, drop it here and I believe fellow Nairalander can check the past record for you that's if the name actually came out in the 1st list and mind you, screening has been done and final question did your proposed wife really wrote any exam on this before. If it's has to do with money transaction between you and the boss at the top as you claim, bro it's a scam. Kindly, report to EFCC
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
The fact is that the number of candidates in DI cadre aren't many.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
mijestic:
The fact is that the number so candidates in DI cadre aren't many.
How many are we looking at?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (297) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Sample Of Letter Of Application / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.