Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (978114 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (296) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2016
Paragon001:
Isoryt... Maybe hoarding info has become more appealing. Going forward, ama do what others do.
Hey don't be discouraged please,we understand not everyone can disclose the source of their info,we appreciate you informing the house,keep informing us,thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2016
mijestic:

Its a free world bro. People have been hoarding info on this thread since 307 BC. Yours won't be an exception.
Okay, noted... Thanks boss.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gankonpat: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2016
I just know scores can be checked if you have an insider, but not like anything can be changed or facilitated tho. The process is good!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2016
gankonpat:
I just know scores can be checked if you have an insider, but not like anything can be changed or facilitated tho. The process is good!
Really? I have a lot of questions but let me just save them since nothing can be changed from my side now if I know my score or not. I only hope the process has some credibility considering the Nigeria factor.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2016
Paragon001:
Isoryt... Maybe hoarding info has become more appealing. Going forward, ama do what others do.
Am a silent reader and I must say your info, whether inferred or fact has been a breather to this thread. I have been on other job threads on this forum and this one is not just it. I noticed this when we went for the first leg of the screening exercise and I was traveling to Gombe state. Although people were privy to every information (especially that of the test), no one shared. It wasn't until I got to the state, and did mine on the last day that I knew we were to write on a Saturday as well.

That said, your comments have been lovely and most welcomed. Even in society, not everyone appreciates a good thing nor see it. We that are cheering for you are in the majority. Keep it up!

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hasmos(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2016
gankonpat:
Thanks for letting us know this. Please for the umpteenth time, how can one know his/her exam number? I never knew mine because I did not took note of it.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2016
zicoraads:

Am a silent reader and I must say your info, whether inferred or fact has been a breather to this thread. I have been on other job threads on this forum and this one is not just it. I noticed this when we went for the first leg of the screening exercise and I was traveling to Gombe state. Although people were privy to every information (especially that of the test), no one shared. It wasn't until I got to the state, and did mine on the last day that I knew we were to write on a Saturday as well.

That said, your comments have been lovely and most welcomed. Even in society, not everyone appreciates a good thing nor see it. We that are cheering for you are in the majority. Keep it up!
I appreciate your kind words.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by gankonpat: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please any info from the people in camp will be needed here.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Paragon.... A.K.A Ibrahim Mustafa Magu... Don disclose your source.. whoever feelings your intel is doubtfuls should find anotherm means.

The next intel you feel like sharing here, make it sound more authoritatively and use strongt terminology to shake the trend...

I commend your effort.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hasmos:

Thanks for letting us know this. Please for the umpteenth time, how can one know his/her exam number? I never knew mine because I did not took note of it.
No one is answering this question. I think text messages will be sent out to the successful ones as well. For me, I was lucky I wrote the number on my shorts. And when the DA list came out, I had to rush and check the white shorts. Cos I never touch am for where I dump am since I came back in June.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
majorboss:
Paragon.... A.K.A Ibrahim Mustafa Magu... Don disclose your source.. whoever feelings your intel is doubtfuls should find anotherm means.

The next intel you feel like sharing here, make it sound more authoritatively and use strongt terminology to shake the trend...

I commend your effort.

I 'strongly doubt' this is English.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by trinity11(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pls guys talking abt info and info and info all over again won't help this tread at all, no one has a vital info abt wat is happening in camp and all of dat, it is crystal clear that there are no DA candidate in this forum at the moment.
we all knew how secretive this screening process has been conducted so far, lets just take it as their formation base on the nature of the job.
friends I am of the opinion that we should appreciate the little info dat flows in at the moment as we all hope for the very best.

thumbs up PARAGON
succexxx 2 Y'all
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 1:40am On Sep 15, 2016
Paragon001:
Well, i was told politics has finally crept in. That d reason why D.I list was easily completed was because politicians were virtually not interested in dat cadre. All dat went thru my mind dat 9t was "but na wa ooh. Well, na God get the final say sha". Let's keep hope alive guys... What will be will be!
I will never trust anything that comes from the mouth of paragon, I will not as well criticise the man who utterly rejected his latest information. If anyone has genuine information, stating the source without naming is better than imaginary submission that will just create unnecessary tension, we must knw that not any information is needed but real and genuine one that will guide us in our engagements. Same paragon was the first to tell us the list had been hijacked by politicians, today again , he is announcing DI list, abeg who get pin mouth charger?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=Sholyments post=49369644]I will never trust anything that comes from the mouth of paragon, I will not as well criticise the man who utterly rejected his latest information. If anyone has genuine information, stating the source without naming is better than imaginary submission that will just create unnecessary tension, we must knw that not any information is needed but real and genuine one that will guide us in our engagements. Same paragon was the first to tell us the list had been hijacked by politicians, today again , he is announcing DI list, abeg who get pin mouth charger? [/quote

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kokoA(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=Paragon001 post=49371835][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2016
I don't join issues with ur types, silence is the best that can heal the wound of However, I bliv if u are intellectually not deficient as u alleged me, u wont come here preying on people's emotion by vomiting gibberish which sources are questionable just as your person is also questionable.

I quoted ur previous submission here so people can be watchful of what to digest and from Who, there is nowhere my previous comments about you sounds insulting if you are genuine in ur post here. Only pipu with feeble points that cannot be substantiated resort to insult instead of proving points they made. I wish you whatever you wish all of us here

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2016

I don't join issues with ur types, silence is the best that can heal the wound of However, I bliv if u are intellectually not deficient as u alleged me, u wont come here preying on people's emotion by vomiting gibberish which sources are questionable just as your person is also questionable.

I quoted ur previous submission here so people can be watchful of what to digest and from Who, there is nowhere my previous comments about you sounds insulting if you are genuine in ur post here. Only pipu with feeble points that cannot be substantiated resort to insult instead of proving points they made. I wish you whatever you wish all of us here
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=kokoA post=49372433][/quote
Are you surprised my brother? Don't be pls ]
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2016
Why are all of you bashing yourslefs because of a job which you are hopeful off.. anyone who drops an information, it's up to us, to use our head and have it at the back of our minds.. Not asking him to name the person who told him, i mean who would be foolish enough to do that? Please and please let's not derail this thread.. If u have any information kindly share and keep the source to yourself, but try as much as possible to confirm and make sure it's true before posting. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2016
paraga or paragon whatever you call yourself, you've just displayed in full glare your immaturity. Just pray the DI list comes out this week as promised else I would be forced to call you the bigger idiot.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by debicy(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2016
veeramoore:
Why are all of you bashing yourslefs because of a job which you are hopeful off.. anyone who drops an information, it's up to us, to use our head and have it at the back of our minds.. Not asking him to name the person who told him, i mean who would be foolish enough to do that? Please and please let's not derail this thread.. If u have any information kindly share and keep the source to yourself, but try as much as possible to confirm and
make sure it's true before posting. Thanks

My candid advise is that we should all take our mind off this as soon as possible. Shift your mind to something else more important. As for me iv taken it off my mind. If i'm called fine and if the other is the case fine. Hustle continues.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2016
mijestic:
paraga or paragon whatever you call yourself, you've just dispayed in full glare your immaturity. Just pray the DI list comes out this week as promised else I would be forced to call you the bigger idiot.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 9:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Why are you guys intimidating others that wants to genuinely drop info here? Most times no info is 100 percent sure,let us do the filtering,let them drop info,stop intimidating them,no wonder this thread is so dry,stop attacking people just because they dropped an info,EFCC is a highly secretive agency yet someone is bold enough to inform us risking so much,yet you attack them,if you know the source of info,to what end is it? Please this seems too childish to me.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Loversgift(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2016
for those that are await final list of NAF feel free to join this chartroom https://www.nairaland.com/3350591/nigerian-airforce-2016-17-aspirants#49377581
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mankayzee09: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Different pple, different mindset, different perception, different opinion, different source of info, different background but the same purpose
let's take it easy on one another, wish each other the very best.

love u all and see u @ the top

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by pypa(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
There is no need to insult anybody paragon. To be honest I thought I was the only one that noted your inconsistent information.

A lot of people here have genuine info but because efcc is a sensitive organization applicants are afraid of being victimized.

Let's just relax our mind like I said in the past the recruitment up to this stage(exam) has been free and fair to a large extent. Those that passed will all be contacted in less than a month's time.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
I much believe everything will be over soon, please my fellow candidates stop harassing Paragon.. Atleast he has tried his best by informing us.. Regarding this recruitment exercise no one including the senior staffs can tell you what will happen next.. All we have to do is to keep our morale high and worries less..

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by tintedniggz(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Guys Di(list) is out
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
......and finally paragon was right! Congrats to the successful candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by abdulkahreem202(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Getting closer...D.I list is out
Re: Efcc Recruitment by emmaraj(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
Any news about graduate level

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (296) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Sample Of Letter Of Application / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.