Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,039 members, 7,966,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:08 AM

Chika Ike Stuns In Black To Friend's Birthday Party (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Stuns In Black To Friend's Birthday Party (photos) (1546 Views)

Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) / Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) / Chika Ike Stuns In Blue Chic Pencil Skirt In Dubai(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Stuns In Black To Friend's Birthday Party (photos) by CNNReporter: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Pgyt5Gj_pT4/VwjS070_nCI/AAAAAAAI1gk/sd4wsMXBSL86g70p0SRCx9hhgUScbS67w/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Y4zL4wMJEAY/VwjS1dqXuEI/AAAAAAAI1go/QVRjOCx5Ck4-ZAFlVk2h94wrSFblbyXkQ/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
Actress Chika Ike
looked stunning in a black jumpsuit for Promoter Cecil Hammond's 40th Birthday party, which
took place at The
Escape Club last night.
SEE MORE PHOTOS ON >>>https://uzopedia./2016/04/09/chika-ike-stuns-in-black-to-friends-birthday-party-photos/
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Black To Friend's Birthday Party (photos) by dollyjoy(f): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
With the current state of the economy,things like these ought to be move to the thrash can.,wtf are we going to do with this silly pix?there are more better things to give attention to.

In otherwords

i need fuellllllllll ooooooooooooooosadsad

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Black To Friend's Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
lol.....d guy above me take it easy oo
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Black To Friend's Birthday Party (photos) by Kenzico(m): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
With the current state of the economy,things like these ought to be move to the thrash can.,wtf are we going to do with this silly pix?there are more better things to give attention to.

In otherwords

i need fuellllllllll ooooooooooooooosadsad

I tell u oo! Who cares about Chika Ike??

No more fuel....Battery about 2die too cry
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Black To Friend's Birthday Party (photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
she's so beautiful like the diamonds on the sky.

I'm in love kiss
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Black To Friend's Birthday Party (photos) by doublewisdom: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Stun kor , stunt ni?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Black To Friend's Birthday Party (photos) by stubbornman(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Big body small waist = GREAT KHALI
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Black To Friend's Birthday Party (photos) by nuelzy: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
....what kinda phone is she using...... ...

d picha just dull like wizkid son....

nd plus her house looks so boring like wizkid's songs
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Black To Friend's Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Let me park my car here wink

(1) (Reply)

Even Six Pack Abs Coulndn't Save Iyanya's Career. / "She Gave My Father Gonorreah"- Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin(video) / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Fab Street Style In Maryland And Washington In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.