Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

A Cry For The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cry For The Nation (655 Views)

Urhobo Progress Union Press Release On State Of The Nation / Touch Nnamdi Kanu And See If The Nation Will Survive- IRA / When Bell Rings Twice- Tinubu's The Nation Take A Swipe At President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

A Cry For The Nation by nkemdave(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
[/color][color=#770077]
Election is the selection of a man to be placed in position. What do I see after election? I see a man in position who throws the innocent into prison and put them in detention thereby causing tension to the nation. They make lot of promises on the day they are put in power but their words are only an illusion because they live in procrastination. They talk about transformation but only suppression and oppression do I see. They slow down the economy by causing restriction to some businesses thereby leaving the businessmen in hunger and starvation. Their relation rules with them. They wear beautiful clothes to draw attention and parade girls with high level of attraction. No creation of jobs for graduates and their condition don’t touch them. We lack good hospital and medical attention yet they don’t care because they are used to alienation. They cause inflation yet promotion is not awarded to some of our humble civil servants because they don’t have blood connection with them. Our students are seeking for admission. Hunger and starvation taking over the nation yet they go along with their political deliberation. All we need is solution not obligations that will lead to corruption. We need a good leader that will bring liberation. A leader with good intension and strong will not be moved by any form of distraction. A man of the people. I believe that that man will come for our liberation and our generation will suffer no more.
Re: A Cry For The Nation by christinie(f): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buhari must go!
Re: A Cry For The Nation by psucc(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
The 8th NASS is the worst in history. With the devastated economy, anti-people policies, crooked budget, perpetual fuel scarcity, it does not see the need to invite (at least) the President to ask why.

Saraki, Dogara and Buhari must go.
Re: A Cry For The Nation by nkemdave(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=christinie post=44549086]Buhari must go![/quot

He is of no good to this administration

Re: A Cry For The Nation by christinie(f): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
The worst mistake ever.

[quote author=nkemdave post=44551793][/quote]
Re: A Cry For The Nation by nkemdave(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
psucc:
The 8th NASS is the worst in history. With the devastated economy, anti-people policies, crooked budget, perpetual fuel scarcity, it does not see the need to invite (at least) the President to ask why.

Saraki, Dogara and Buhari must go.

They make laws that enrich them and impoverish the masses. Chai what kind of country is this
Re: A Cry For The Nation by nkemdave(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
christinie:
The worst mistake ever.

I wonder why sum bunch of idiots are just there hailing and urging him to carry on?
Re: A Cry For The Nation by senior123: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
nkemdave:

I wonder why sum bunch of idiots are just there hailing and urging him to carry on?

Because we are not Igbos and we believe in Nigeria. It is our Nigeria and how ever it is, it is ours.
Re: A Cry For The Nation by nkemdave(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
senior123:

Because we are not Igbos and we believe in Nigeria. It is our Nigeria and how ever it is, it is ours.

OH YEAH, It is written all over u. sad
Re: A Cry For The Nation by christinie(f): 1:41am On Apr 11, 2016
I was referring to APC/Buhari as the worst mistake ever.

nkemdave:

Re: A Cry For The Nation by nkemdave(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
I'm in line wit ur post

christinie:
I was referring to APC/Buhari as the worst mistake ever.

Re: A Cry For The Nation by christinie(f): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ok, thanks.

nkemdave:
I'm in line wit ur post

Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries / FG May Impose More Hardship On Nigerians With VAT Increment - Fayose / Is Horse And Cart Permissible On Nigerian Roads?