Stats: 3,200,350 members, 7,974,466 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:57 AM

Israel Calls On Citizens To 'immediately Leave Turkey' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Calls On Citizens To 'immediately Leave Turkey' (827 Views)

Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel / Donald Trump Vows To Immediately Deport Up To Three Million Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

Israel Calls On Citizens To 'immediately Leave Turkey' by peteregwu(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Israel's Counter-Terrorism Unit once again upgraded its travel warning to Turkey on Friday, urging Israelis currently in the country "to leave Turkey as soon as possible."
Follow Ynetnews on Facebook and Twitter
The upgraded and urgent warning, set at level two (indicating a high level, concrete threat) comes on the heels of a warning issued by Turkish authorities a week and a half ago of an ISIS plan to attack Jewish targets in the country, including synagogues, Jewish schools and kindergartens.
Turkish police arrested six ISIS terrorists in the city of Gaziantep who reportedly planned an attack against the Great Synagogue in Istanbul's Beyoğlu district, which is located alongside a Jewish community center and school.

Turkish police outside synagogue in Istanbul (Photo: AFP)
"This is more than a credible threat, it's an active plot," a Turkish intelligence official told Sky News. He said Turkish police decided to further bolster its security around Jewish institutions as a result.
"We don't know when the attack was planned to occur. It could happen in the next 24 hours or in the next few days," he added.
The Counter-Terrorism Unit decided to issue its call on Israelis to leave Turkey following a recent situation assessment.

"There is an immediate threat of attacks in the country, which, we stress, applies to all tourist destinations in Turkey. The Counter-Terrorism Unit asks Israeli citizens to heed the warning and avoid traveling to Turkey."
Israelis who are already in Turkey are asked avoid crowded tourist destinations, "follow instructions of local authorities, and leave the country as soon as possible," the unit said.
Three weeks ago, three Israelis were murdered in a terrorist bombing in Istanbul: Yonatan Shor, 40, from Tel Aviv; Avi Goldman, 69, from Herzliya; and Simcha Damri, 60, from Dimona. The three were part of a culinary tour group. Eleven other Israelis were wounded. An Iranian national was also murdered, while tourists from Ireland, Germany, Iceland and the United Arab Emirates were also wounded.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4789077,00.html
Re: Israel Calls On Citizens To 'immediately Leave Turkey' by ValerianSteel(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
ISIS is exploring the safe haven Turkey has given to refugees as an avenue to continue their disastrous islamic jihadism.The attacks in Turkey have successfully targeted foreigners.

If the attacks continue,Turkey would have no reason to eject the over 3million refugees within her borders.Hopefully it won't get to that(In the event it gets to that,they would be forced to turn the other way to the Gulf States,wonder if they would be taken in by Saudi Arabia and other GCC members).

I hope Erdogan arrests the situation before ISIS creates a trend of attacks against foreigners on Turkish soil.
Re: Israel Calls On Citizens To 'immediately Leave Turkey' by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 10, 2016
ValerianSteel:

I hope Erdogan arrests the situation before ISIS creates a trend of attacks against foreigners on Turkish soil.

Wait a minute! Let us recap the event in Syria before you muddle-up this thread with your incoherent horseshit.

Now, before my son's (Vladimirovich Bin Putin) intervention in Syria, ISIS was smuggling “Iraqi plundered oil” into Turkey which was being produced from the Iraqi seized oil wells and Bilal Erdogan (Recep Erdogan's Bastard Son) was buying this Iraqi stolen crude from ISIS - and exporting to different Asian countries through his maritime company “BMZ Ltd” - Erdogan's family business.

Not forgetting that, in 2014, the Amerikan deputy vampire - Joe Biden told a Harvard gathering that Erdogan’s regime was backing ISIS with “hundreds of millions of dollars & thousands of tons of weapons…” after which the bastard - Biden later apologized & retracted his statement for some reasons I give no fvck about.

In other words, the Russian SU-24 jet that got blown off the Turkish sky wasn't violating the Turkish airspace much as it was violating Bilal  Erdogan's dirty oil concession & destroying his supply tankers.

So, my question to you is, if ISIS were trained by the Amerikan, Israeli & Turkish special forces at a secret base in Konya Province inside the Turkish/Syrian border;

And if Recep Erdogan organised the pillage of Syria, dismantled all the factories in Aleppo, stole machine-tools & archeological treasures, organised a false-flag operation (in conjunction with Amerika) intended to provoke the launching of a war by the Atlantic Alliance - the chemical bombing of la Ghoutta in Damascus, in August 2013;

Y then are you trying to exonerate & portraying him (Recep Erdogan) as innocent & inculpable from the ISIS menace?

Re: Israel Calls On Citizens To 'immediately Leave Turkey' by ValerianSteel(m): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2016
Zoharariel:

Wait a minute! Let us recap the event in Syria before you muddle-up this thread with your incoherent horseshit.

Now, before my son's (Vladimirovich Bin Putin) intervention in Syria, ISIS was smuggling “Iraqi plundered oil” into Turkey which was being produced from the Iraqi seized oil wells and Bilal Erdogan (Recep Erdogan's Bastard Son) was buying this Iraqi stolen crude from ISIS - and exporting to different Asian countries through his maritime company “BMZ Ltd” - Erdogan's family business.

Not forgetting that, in 2014, the Amerikan deputy vampire - Joe Biden told a Harvard gathering that Erdogan’s regime was backing ISIS with “hundreds of millions of dollars & thousands of tons of weapons…” after which the bastard - Biden later apologized & retracted his statement for some reasons I give no fvck about.

In other words, the Russian SU-24 jet that got blown off the Turkish sky wasn't violating the Turkish airspace much as it was violating Bilal  Erdogan's dirty oil concession & destroying his supply tankers.

So, my question to you is, if ISIS were trained by the Amerikan, Israeli & Turkish special forces at a secret base in Konya Province inside the Turkish/Syrian border;

And if Recep Erdogan organised the pillage of Syria, dismantled all the factories in Aleppo, stole machine-tools & archeological treasures, organised a false-flag operation (in conjunction with Amerika) intended to provoke the launching of a war by the Atlantic Alliance - the chemical bombing of la Ghoutta in Damascus, in August 2013;

Y then are you trying to exonerate & portraying him (Recep Erdogan) as innocent & inculpable from the ISIS menace?
I won't engage you in this type of discussions again.
Re: Israel Calls On Citizens To 'immediately Leave Turkey' by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
ValerianSteel:

I won't engage you in this type of discussions again.

Haba! My jewish priend, I hope we are not fighting? grin

My spirit wanders upon the waters and tells me you'll soon become a father.

When this baby of yours is delivered, if its a male child, name him “Akinrinnola” meaning “The warrior walks in wealth” and if its a female child, name her “Tiwalade” meaning “Ours is the crown”.

Re: Israel Calls On Citizens To 'immediately Leave Turkey' by Appleyard(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
The fowl always come home to roost!

Re: Israel Calls On Citizens To 'immediately Leave Turkey' by ValerianSteel(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

Haba! My jewish priend, I hope we are not fighting? grin

My spirit wanders upon the waters and tells me you'll soon become a father.

When this baby of yours is delivered, if its a male child, name him “Akinrinnola” meaning “The warrior walks in wealth” and if its a female child, name her “Tiwalade” meaning “Ours is the crown”.
Your kind gesture is warmly received.

“What Would A War Between Russia And The USA Look Like?” / Donald Trump Names Exxon Boss, Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State / Trump-things Will Be Very Different By January 20 After Latest UN Vote On Isreal