Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (394614 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by temrixovic: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Add me up on the whatsapp.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by suregalluv(f): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2018
Please, I've been trying to apply but it keeps telling me "Error. An error occurred while processing your request". Who else is seeing this?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by muhammadmuqtar(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
KoladeKoded:
Hey there, lemme guess…

You’ve applied successfully for the Agbami Scholarship 2018/2019.

Congratulations!

You also got shortlisted for the Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test.

This means you’re one-step closer to winning the Agbami Scholarship prize money.

Hold on a little – Did you know?

Only 40% of students who were shortlisted for the Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test eventually won the Agbami Scholarship Prize Money.

How did they win it?

They actually read and practised for the Scholarship Test with a credible and well-updated Agbami Scholarship Past Questions and Answers.

Take a while to Imagine yourself acing the Agbami Scholarship Test excellently well and being presented with the prize money.

You’ll definitely be happy and elated, right?

You will not only be proud of yourself but that achievement would also a pave a way for you to succeed excellently in your academics.

Why?

Agbami Scholarship pays recipients every year continuously till they graduate IF THEY KEEP A CGPA OF 3.0 OR ABOVE.

The worth of Agbami Scholarship is #100,000 so if you can stay on a CGPA of 3.0 (or its Polytechnic equivalent) from now till you graduate, you’ll be getting 100k every session.

Cool right? Now, Listen carefully!

Do you desire to be among the fortunate 30% that would win the Agbami Scholarship Prize Money?

If your answer to the above question is YES (which I guess it is), then you need to study for the Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test with a comprehensive, updated and credible Agbami Scholarship Past Questions and Answers Booklet.

About the Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test.

The Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test is usually organized by Dragnet Solutions and its a Computer Based Test (CBT) i.e you’ll be required to make use of a computer in taking the test.

The Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test consists of two major sections:

#1. Numerical Reasoning

#2. Verbal reasoning

The Agbami Scholarship Past Questions and Answers contains explicitly solved practice questions on the two sections you’ll be tested on and it will definitely guarantee your success in the Aptitude Test.

Why should you buy the Agbami Scholarship Past Questions and Answers from us?

It has been proven over the years to help students pass Agbami Scholarship tests excellently well.

Access to a private group to meet, dialogue and network with other Agbami Scholars.

Prompt notification and alert when the Agbami Aptitude test results and other Scholarship Programs comes out.

Scholarship Past Questions and Answers Bonus!!

So what are you waiting for? Don’t hesitate to make this investment and secure your future!

Follow This Link To Purchase the Agbami Scholarship Past Questions and Answers.

https://www.oaujuice.com.ng/2018/08/22/pdf-free-download-agbami-scholarship-past-questions-and-answers/

Please, I'm getting error message while trying to register. How do I go about it
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by oluchi6602(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
pls, do u we nid to get any document signed by d HOD now? if yes, how can i print it pls.... help a brother.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Raybobby77: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Add me please... 08135546387
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
muhammadmuqtar:

Please, I'm getting error message while trying to register. How do I go about it

Be calm.
This is what you'll do.
Log out and Log in again.
then start from the beginning and cross check all your details make sure you fill them correctly and don't leave any field vacant.

Update them and make sure the details were updated before moving to the next step.
Try this and let's see.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
oluchi6602:
pls, do u we nid to get any document signed by d HOD now? if yes, how can i print it pls.... help a brother.
To download the verification form after successful application;
Click on MY ACCOUNTS, it'll drop down a menu.
Click on OVERVIEW from the drop down menu,
it'll lead you to a page where you'll see download VERIFICATION FORM.
download the form and proceed to any nearby Cyber Cafe to print.

Your HOD needs to sign it before you re-upload.
kindly do that on/before August 28th.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Mbenzy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
There was a mistake on my name, instead of N, m was used, hope it won't affect me?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by harrychuksx(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Goodevening house...
After successfully registering for the Agbami scholarship, I had to upload a sworn affidavit stating correction in my gender and age in waec result..After which I sent a message to agbami for the effect, but I mistakenly used AGIP scholarship heading on the message box.. I hope it won't affect my application?

please a swift response would help. thanks and God bless you!
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by harrychuksx(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mbenzy:
There was a mistake on my name, instead of N, m was used, hope it won't affect me?
Quickly get a sworn affidavit and attach...
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Mbenzy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
harrychuksx:
Quickly get a sworn affidavit and attach...
where can I attach that
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by kenneth2057(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thanks
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by oluchi6602(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
pls after a successful application msg sent to my email, i didn't get d verification form to be signed by my HOD. morealso, my account is showing incomplete application after i av applied... any remedy pls?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by harrychuksx(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mbenzy:
where can I attach that

there's a last option in the documents column that says "any other" or so.. use that
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by harrychuksx(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
oluchi6602:
pls after a successful application msg sent to my email, i didn't get d verification form to be signed by my HOD. morealso, my account is showing incomplete application after i av applied... any remedy pls?

Get the form the form signed. you will be fine
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by PrinceofPeace17(m): 3:12am On Aug 25, 2018
Please, add me to the whatsapp group. 08094348501. Thank you
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by oluchi6602(m): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2018
harrychuksx:

Get the form the form signed. you will be fine
there's no link to get d form... or can i re-apply using another account?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Tobilyn77: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ajet001:

Msg me bro on whatsapp

I'll send you the link.
There's always a way to go around these things.
I'm on the group already.
please add me 07015878080
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ajet001:

Msg me bro on whatsapp

I'll send you the link.
There's always a way to go around these things.
I'm on the group already.
pls can I continue my application even without the NIN ?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Pls add me to the group on 08124339548
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by sholahokif: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
07081316996 Add me to the group also. thanks
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Four40:
pls can I continue my application even without the NIN ?
Yes bro. but try to update it as soon as possible.
But you can sure submit your application without the NIN.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hope one won't be disqualify if i did not sign my profile till the 28th deadline?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by KoladeKoded(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Send me message via WhatsApp. Number in bio
muhammadmuqtar:

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by oluchi6602(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pls frndz, who can I choose as my academic referee?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Someone should kindly add 08035063964

Or someone should drop the group invite link, please!
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Xsem(m): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2018
aondona1:
https:///8phUp5hliLR5dXGLRL3N1e

WhatsApp group for agbami scholarship for 2018

09029024659 please add me with that number.
Thanjs
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by dammygoody(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
oluchi6602:
Pls frndz, who can I choose as my academic referee?
Your HOD or Level Adviser

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by harrychuksx(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
07063200051 please add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Yaismayaila(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Pls add me up to the Agbami WhatsApp group applicants 08137422007
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by kcegbo: 1:17am On Aug 31, 2018
09068705285. Add me to the group please

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (145) (Reply)

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.