Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,758 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:04 AM

AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) (23498 Views)

Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) / University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) / Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by lonelydora: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
ajoskele:
Who helped you register your UTME?

I don't deal with village schools.
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by godfrey01(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
mykl01:

What could land on the leg an nearly cut one of the fingers
This must be more serious than I thought cry

Olden days standing fan..... I was like.... Guy na who send you come... Make me with am nor con fight, 9 i jejely waka comot.....
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by naxomoluabi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Aluta continua... amangla awetu.. nothing shall discourage us!!! Proudly AAUAITE
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by yelloo1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
I doubt if some people hav a schul and if they do,I doubt if they are proud of the schul adekunle ajasin is a schul I will always be proud of. my Alma mater
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by BIDOO(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
fowowe411:
Please let's be mindful of the information we release online, only one student died in this whole saga which is quite unfortunate.

This event made me realise Nigerians are training beasts in human form. One very lesson I learnt today is the wickedness we have being trained to have in this country. Imagine a protest about a boy that died and some criminals went on attacking eataries, filling stations carting away money and goods. Is that part of the solidarity protest?

Many people saw it as fun and majority of the overzealous protesters are from 100l who were so happy to witness it. May the deceased continue to rest in peace in the bossom of the Lord!
brother, please i would like to have a pasional talks with you, kindly drop ur number pls.
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by BIDOO(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
olaolulazio:
Alute continua!!!!!

Proud of u guys, this has been happening from time to time and all they could say is give students stories.
This happened in d time of people like Angel Mayor, OlaAfrica, Gbadefesin, vitamink and I think Mandella followed d trend after we've left.
To those of you saying which school is AAUA, It means Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba.

A mofo called AAUA a boarding school, I guess you still seeking for JAMB or proberbly graduated from Caleb university.
brotherly, please i will like to get in touch with you sir, am aspirant of this school aforemention. thanks in advance
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by yelloo1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
it happened during d time of angel mayor and we paid 1k den,nw dollar is on the raise I guess u guys we pay triple nw. notwithstanding, the schul management must learn to always avoid using d some police cos they do cos more harm Dan gud, students didn't really like dem during our time.
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by BIDOO(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Iyaju:
You are a MONKEY. I graduated from that "boarding School". If you don't know what to comment about, so please don't .
am so please to see a graduate of the school am aspiring for, brother if you don't mind i will like to have ur digit, who know if u can be of help. thanks
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by benhero(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Perhaps you don't know,AAUA has been an institution with series glaring of academics excellence. So,if you think AAUA is just a boarding school you are making a foolish expression.
Its Ondo State university for further clarification. All hail Adekunle Ajasin versity...
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by BIDOO(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
sucobaba:
My Alma-mater......happened during my time years back.

Blue house and Apex junctions are death-traps due to reckless driving, over-speeding and some naughty students road attitude.

Students should endeavor to continue studying for the exams or they will forget even their matric number..... Also get ready to pay for reparation fee and sworn court affidavit of proper conduct ( the stress,queues and extortion of those court clerks......una go think twice before destroying school properties)

Funny enough,all will pay for the actions of few....I no dey there or I no even dey Ondo state no dey)

That said, the locals (in most places) will support their own openly and secretly indict them.....locals/student clashes was rife during my time.

Its a lose-lose situation....kids are back home in these challenging times (parent/guardian),exams are postponed viz-a-viz semester and employer will be looking for 25years graduate(student),school properties destruction (AAUA),public peace destruction (government) and the locals will be back to hunger strike (the student are the mainstay of the community(ies),the traders will start praying for resumption...public transporter will complain no one is paying....socioeconomic activities crippled and grounded and will be felt massively even in neighboring communities)

The few students living off-campus and NOT travelling will now be like kings and queens (shakara don end tongue tongue tongue...abeg make una bargain them taya and treat all their excesses. if they don't sell....make they go chop am. Like it or not, they will hit back harder at you after full resumption tongue tongue tongue)

Hopefully, normalcy and peace they are known for will return soon.

11/12 Alumnus
great alumni baba, am an aspirant of this great school,please is there anyway you can be of help sir? thanks
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by tattesco(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
I rep aaua. Make we resume kia kia ni o. AAUA, A 21st CENTURY UNIVERSITY PROPERLY CALLED
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by sucobaba(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
BIDOO:

great alumni baba, am an aspirant of this great school,please is there anyway you can be of help sir? thanks

Well,get your good scores in both the UTME and school screening and you're good to go. Don't know about now but 200 in UTME should be good for the university UTME cut-off.

Do your findings about each department cut-off to know what you're aiming for....I missed my dream course with a 57/60 score (that 57 could have landed me in all the school departments except say just 4-5),had to go through pre-degree not to stay at home for another year.

As for the personnel assistance.....sorry but the above were what they told me then so I had to bury myself in my books and it did paid off. Lost contact years back with them

Cheers
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by BIDOO(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
sucobaba:

Well,get your good scores in both the UTME and school screening and you're good to go. Don't know about now but 200 in UTME should be good for the university UTME cut-off.

Do your findings about each department cut-off to know what you're aiming for....I missed my dream course with a 57/60 score (that 57 could have landed me in all the school departments except say just 4-5),had to go through pre-degree not to stay at home for another year.

As for the personnel assistance.....sorry but the above were what they told me then so I had to bury myself in my books and it did paid off. Lost contact years back with them

Cheers
hmm, good advice bro, i understand bro but i pray God mercy prevail this year, have been to this same school twicely with a fine score of 54 and 52 respectively with a fine utme score.
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by olawhandey: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is what you get.

When you Convert Boarding Schools to Universities, they have brothers in Schools like ABSU,EBSU,LAUTECH.

And younger brothers in Secondary Polythecnic like Offa,Iree and Rivers Poly.

Schools not known for anything Academic,but Toutish behaviour.

uncle...what then do u av to say about unilag student's protest? Also a nursery school shey?
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by olajigaolamide: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Very bad situation
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by sucobaba(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
BIDOO:

hmm, good advice bro, i understand bro but i pray God mercy prevail this year, have been to this same school twicely with a fine score of 54 and 52 respectively with a fine utme score.
He will do it....re-strategize and get in.....try to obtain departments cut-off and see their requirements.

Don't be discouraged.

Cheers
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
More pictures!

Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by BIDOO(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
sucobaba:

He will do it....re-strategize and get in.....try to obtain departments cut-off and see their requirements.

Don't be discouraged.

Cheers
thanks sir, i really appreciate ur advice and ur simplicity to take up all my mention with an accurate respond.
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by yemsai(f): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
ajoskele:
forget..yu be big gurl nw
If I hear...u can help me pay na
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
News reaching us is that MOPOLS and Akungba people are raiding the streets, stay indoors, lock your villa gates and don't sleep alone.

Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by akee01(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
fowowe411:
Please let's be mindful of the information we release online, only one student died in this whole saga which is quite unfortunate.

This event made me realise Nigerians are training beasts in human form. One very lesson I learnt today is the wickedness we have being trained to have in this country. Imagine a protest about a boy that died and some criminals went on attacking eataries, filling stations carting away money and goods. Is that part of the solidarity protest?

Many people saw it as fun and majority of the overzealous protesters are from 100l who were so happy to witness it. May the deceased continue to rest in peace in the bossom of the Lord!
and do u knw wat led to his death Maybe mak dem give u d other 3dead bodies make u eat dem.......... Zombies oshi
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2016

Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by sucobaba(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
BIDOO:

thanks sir, i really appreciate ur advice and ur simplicity to take up all my mention with an accurate respond.

You most welcome
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by sashash(m): 5:47am On Apr 11, 2016
yemsai:
I tire fr ds aaua student..dey sha no want make I graduate on time.. cry
madame u can go to a private skul na......lol
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Eeser: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2016
ajoskele:
I pray none of your family members die due to negligence of his or her supposed guardian on campus.
What's this one saying? Are you trying to justify the students behavior or what?
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2016
Good News for AAUITES

Normalcy has been recorded in and around Akungba Akoko, the host community of Adekunle Ajasin University.

The Vice Chancellor of Adekunle Ajasin University, Igbekele Ajibefun made the statement in an interview with Orange FM in Akure.

He added during the live programme on the station that the school will resume next week in order not to truncated the school academic calendar.
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by ajoskele(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Eeser:

What's this one saying? Are you trying to justify the students behavior or what?
I am a student here and I can tell you the students' violent acts were uncalled for.

But a peaceful protest? I support it.
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by fowowe411: 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
akee01:
and do u knw wat led to his death Maybe mak dem give u d other 3dead bodies make u eat dem.......... Zombies oshi
You must be sick upstairs for coming me....where on earth did you see 3 bodies? it is criminals like you that are looting people's shops in the name of the protest and I'm sure you don't know the deceased personally. Bleep boy
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by akee01(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
fowowe411:
You must be sick upstairs for coming me....where on earth did you see 3 bodies? it is criminals like you that are looting people's shops in the name of the protest and I'm sure you don't know the deceased personally. Bleep boy
do ur research well b4 u come here and show d entire world how brainless u are.... I dnt need to loot any shop coz I'm living large... Ode oshi!!!
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by louiskay(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
HateU2:
Unilag, Aaua. Okay! Next schl pls sad
UniPort
Re: AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) by Odunsco01(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
Themhydahyoh:
Good News for AAUITES

Normalcy has been recorded in and around Akungba Akoko, the host community of Adekunle Ajasin University.

The Vice Chancellor of Adekunle Ajasin University, Igbekele Ajibefun made the statement in an interview with Orange FM in Akure.

He added during the live programme on the station that the school will resume next week in order not to truncated the school academic calendar.
bro pls hw true is dis?
Bcus me wn resume o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwafemi Adedairo Has Won The World Mathematics Team Challenge For Nigeria. / Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor / Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.