Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Do This? (1271 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by ArinzeAlec(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
You like a man, He likes you too, Kee the hell ife unu n'gbuzuru oge for? Yet you believe he has to chase you to the moon and back so you wouldn't appear "Cheap"

What kind of drugs are
you on?

Who has time for that
shit?

You lose on the opportunity of experiencing something beautiful because you were made to believe he has to prove his worth to you.

To what extent bikonu?

I have a friend who left out a brother in the rain because she wanted to prove a point, silly point if asked.
I don't understand why anyone would make it a priority for the other party to go through various degrees of pains and discomfort. No one would respect or love you more because you made him go through hell and back.
I believe If the feeling is mutual, let it flow. Don't be caged by societal expectation. A man who would love and respect you would do so irrespective of how the relationship started.

Only a fool and an idiot would make something
out of an obvious Nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Make I leave this space for a thick fight between me, misspicy2 and prettythicksme..

Ama ja para wa laleyi
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
SIGH @OP na so we see am o. but atleast the ones that tried forming making d guy to wait are now regreting becaus guys too nor get time again.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by halfricanadian(f): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
ArinzeAlec:
You like a man, He likes you too, Kee the hell ife unu n'gbuzuru oge for? Yet you believe he has to chase you to the moon and back so you wouldn't appear "Cheap"

What kind of drugs are
you on?

Who has time for that
shit?

You lose on the opportunity of experiencing something beautiful because you were made to believe he has to prove his worth to you.

To what extent bikonu?

I have a friend who left out a brother in the rain because she wanted to prove a point, silly point if asked.
I don't understand why anyone would make it a priority for the other party to go through various degrees of pains and discomfort. No one would respect or love you more because you made him go through hell and back.
I believe If the feeling is mutual, let it flow. Don't be caged by societal expectation. A man who would love and respect you would do so irrespective of how the relationship started.

Only a fool and an idiot would make something
out of an obvious Nothing.

Exactly wat has been done to me and i am done with love for good no more shall i give

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by ArinzeAlec(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
SIGH @OP na so we see am o. but atleast the ones that tried forming making d guy to wait are now regreting becaus guys too nor get time again.

Me self, i dont even waste time to move on to other life pressing issues asap. Time no dey.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Exactly wat has been done to me and i am done with love for good no more shall i give

Men don finger u with aboniki be4 ni? grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
ts a shame... but the dire truth is african men cannot n Will never value a 'cheap' woman...

tat said,casual sex is the best sex there is grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by PussyMechanic(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
One thing is that they don't knw this hard-to-get thing does not go down well with all men. Some men don't just like any form of rejection. They keep saying they don't like men thinking they're like other gals..they'll say not all girls are the same, I'm different from other girls yet they group all men as same; putting dem all under same hard-to-get trial 4getiing that not all actually find it funny. Na so one yeye gal do me till I pack off. She's 26 and still forming. I pity her condition sha.

Playing soft-to-get with a time duration is better.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by halfricanadian(f): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
pinceprinz:

Men don finger u with aboniki be4 ni? grin

Nobody will try that with me in jesus name Amen

Fire brim on any one dat will av that thought on me Amen
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by kazyhm(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
to be honest
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by kazyhm(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
slyIsaac:
ts a shame... but the dire truth is african men cannot n Will never value a 'cheap' woman...

tat said,casual sex is the best sex there is grin

don't you have other line!! tired of that statement
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by ArinzeAlec(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

dont give up just yet. You still have much more to give, gain and be fillled. Just fall back, love yourself above anything else. When the real mutual feeling sets in, go for it.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by halfricanadian(f): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
ArinzeAlec:

dont give up just yet. You still have much more to give, gain and be fillled. Just fall back, love yourself above anything else. When the real mutual feeling sets in, go for it.

I am tired no one around to help me

Its only God and me

Im done really done
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nobody will try that with me in jesus name Amen

Fire brim on any one dat will av that thought on me Amen

grin Oya Pele. I was just wondering what could have ignited your rather ravishing rage. Kiloshele gangan mo fe mo!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by halfricanadian(f): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
pinceprinz:

grin Oya Pele. I was just wondering what could have ignited your rather ravishing rage. Kiloshele gangan mo fe mo!

Nothing happened im fine tank u
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by ArinzeAlec(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
PussyMechanic:
One thing is that they don't knw this hard-to-get thing does not go down well with all men. Some men don't just like any form of rejection. They keep saying they don't like men thinking they're like other gals..they'll say not all girls are the same, I'm different from other girls yet they group all men as same; putting dem all under same hard-to-get trial 4getiing that not all actually find it funny. Na so one yeye gal do me till I pack off. She's 26 and still forming. I pity her condition sha.

Na the thing bro. Common make you ask girl something for streets, she go de look you like say you from Potty come out. I dont waste time moving on to other life pressing issues ejorh
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nothing happened im fine tank u
U dey vex? grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by halfricanadian(f): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
pinceprinz:

U dey vex? grin

No vex ke na nibo why nau
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
profojah2:
Make I leave this space for a thick fight between me, misspicy2 and prettythicksme..

Ama ja para wa laleyi
lmao! angry angry oya make we start naw

(1) (Reply)

I Will Just Drop This Here(misogynists Beware)! / Just For Fun / Should She Be Pinging Another Guy While You're With Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.