Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ok Ladies, I'm Almost Ready To Settle Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok Ladies, I'm Almost Ready To Settle Down (639 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok Ladies, I'm Almost Ready To Settle Down by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
As an international businessman doing international business angry I rarely have the time to be shacing kitty undecided

Being an international business man, I feel kitty should shace me instead. does that make sense

So ladies, if you get a pm from moi while I'm in the nation, then know its ur lucky day, cause I'm usually international on business undecided

Unless of course you want to be my international love smiley

Run through your packing list, passport - check, visa - check, travellers check - check, enigmaticenigma - double check wink

Ok, let's go!!
Re: Ok Ladies, I'm Almost Ready To Settle Down by umehmj(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
bros. have you taken dinner? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ok Ladies, I'm Almost Ready To Settle Down by grad2012(f): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ok o
Re: Ok Ladies, I'm Almost Ready To Settle Down by falconey(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
who is supplying your garri?
Re: Ok Ladies, I'm Almost Ready To Settle Down by dollyjoy(f): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Keep shacing"lol

1 Like

Re: Ok Ladies, I'm Almost Ready To Settle Down by myfantasies(f): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wat has international business man got to do with ur topic undecided
Re: Ok Ladies, I'm Almost Ready To Settle Down by Angusdays(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chai!! buhari there is god ohh!!!! There is god!!!
Come make you see waiting 5,000 naira you suppose give de course
Re: Ok Ladies, I'm Almost Ready To Settle Down by Yuneehk(f): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
umehmj:
bros. have you taken dinner? undecided
LOL! Hunger does funny things shaaa

1 Like

Re: Ok Ladies, I'm Almost Ready To Settle Down by stubbornman(m): 2:00am On Apr 10, 2016
oga if you wan settle down use the cushion
Re: Ok Ladies, I'm Almost Ready To Settle Down by esejessy(f): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
Angusdays:
Chai!! buhari there is god ohh!!!! There is god!!!
Come make you see waiting 5,000 naira you suppose give de course
lwkmd!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day! / I Have Been Married For About 6yrs now pls i need advice / 8 Types Of Friends You Need To Have In Your Life..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.