Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,786 members, 7,918,488 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:50 AM

Army Officer Brutalised Man In Uyo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Army Officer Brutalised Man In Uyo (519 Views)

Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Officer Brutalised Man In Uyo by stexsy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
This happened in Uyo today, a keke man carrying this Army man was stoped by task force for parking wrongly and seized the keke man's key. The Army man became angry and started beating the taskforce guy, he blocked the whole of Aka road thereby causing a very terrible trafic jam. All plea to leave the guy fell on deaf ear as he ordered the guy to lie down on the main road while beating him.

The Army man is the one on a red track suit and a head warmer

Is this fair?

Re: Army Officer Brutalised Man In Uyo by stexsy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
More pixs

Re: Army Officer Brutalised Man In Uyo by Kjking(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
lol
Re: Army Officer Brutalised Man In Uyo by stexsy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
More

Re: Army Officer Brutalised Man In Uyo by stexsy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Some policemen on patrol came but refused to rescue the guy, instead they laughed and drove pass

Re: Army Officer Brutalised Man In Uyo by amunkita(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
How I wish those in authority will see this nd redeploys the guy to Borno cous he seems to ve beating powers that he can use to quell the insurgent issues over there...

Uwa Mmebi Soldier..
Re: Army Officer Brutalised Man In Uyo by PAT4HOT(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
That serves the task force right as they have strength with helpless people like me. I can't forget wat I went through with those guys at Itam for the same offence. They have met their match.

(1) (Reply)

1000 Nigerians To Receive Grants For Start Up And Existing Business / I Am Not A General--- Almustapha Hamsa / Which Phone Should I Go For? I Have 22k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.