Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,294 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 10th April, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 10th April, 2016 (272 Views)

2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress Dec 5-10th / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) / Kingdom Seed Devotional (KSD) TUESDAY, 12TH APRIL, 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 10th April, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SUNDAY APRIL 10TH, 2016.

THEME: YOUR SOURCE OF STRENGTH MEANS A LOT

TEXT: PROVERBS 5:3-5
3. For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:

4. But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.

5. Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

MEMORY VERSE "1 can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. " (Philippians 4:13)

What is it that you have been trying to do all these years without any success? Yet, there are many others that have accomplished quite a lot though they have been confronted with greater oppositions. The source of your strength matters a lot. That will determine the extent of your accomplishments. Knowing the source of your strength can be a morale booster or a demoralizer. Those whose strength is in the Lord can do all things, but those who depend on other sources for strength can do nothing.
No man can give what he does not own. God is the source of all strength and power and as many as run unto Him for strength, shall receive strength. The question now is: Where do you draw your strength from? Remember, it will determine how far you will go. So, today, begin to draw strength from the Lord and He will equip you to achieve the impossible. Somebody's destiny can be in his own hands depending on the decision he makes.
If you trust God enough to make recourse to him on all matters, the assurance is that He will equip and strengthen you.

Sing praise/worship. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.
PRAYER POINTS:
1. By the power and authority of the Holy Ghost, I receive strength to accomplish all things, in Jesus name.

2. Any spiritual weakness, laziness and lukewarmness working against my advancement, be cancelled, in Jesus name.

3. Anything that is not working well in my life as a function of spiritual deadness, I command it to begin to work well again, in Jesus name.

4. Every yoke of limitation standing against my lifting, break to pieces, in Jesus name.

5. Any yoke of spiritual embargo placed upon my life and destiny, be lifted by thunder, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

End Violence And Discrimination Against LGBT People! – Pope Francis / Smile... / Open Heaven Devotional 2016(mon. 25/04/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.