Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

How To Make Love Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Love Last (709 Views)

How We Made Love Last Night... Get Wet Dammit!!! / Can Love Last This Long? / Can Sympathy Love Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Love Last by kufreabasi(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2009
Many times we look at a couple who has been together for twenty or thirty years or even longer and we wonder how they do it. How do they make that love last after all of those years? Is there some secret that most people are unaware of? Or is it something that we all can have in our lives and enjoy?

Relationships tend to be a reflection of the people that are involved in them. If there is happiness in the relationship, then the people involved are usually happy people. So, to start actively making your relationship a love that lasts, you have to know what is going on with you first. You have to be happy with yourself if you want to be happy with another person.

Any relationship that endures does so because the people involved are truly happy with each other and with themselves. It does not matter what obstacles that come up or what little arguments might get in the way, their happiness with each other transcends all of those things.

Make your relationships a priority in your life. Give them the attentions that they need and that they deserve. Don't put other things first all of the time and expect your relationships to be perfect. You have to give in order to receive and this is true where relationships are involved. Also, put things in perspective from time to time. A little bit of pettiness is not worth losing a relationship that you value or cherish in your life.

We can attract whatever we want in our lives when we know how. When we accept the fact that we are in control of the situations in our lives and in the way that we react to them, we can begin to really live a life that is all that we want, including having a love that lasts.

(1) (Reply)

Please, There Is No Time To Hateā€¦because I Love You / I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Fashy My Doctor Advice Despite My Surgery (hernia) Not Up To 2months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.