Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Bruce Is The New Judas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bruce Is The New Judas (1475 Views)

Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" / Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bruce Is The New Judas by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 10, 2016
So the 'common sense' Senator, Ben Murray-Bruce, agreed to the removal of the N60 billion Lagos-Calabar Coastal Rail Project? Why? Because he doesn't like Amaechi's face? Or is it because there's no money to share?

The Calabar - Lagos coastal rail line is expected to link Calabar - Uyo - Port Harcourt - Otueke - Asaba - Benin - Lagos. The economic benefits that will accrue to the people of the Niger Delta region is beyond measures as far as this project is concerned. So why expunge it from the 2016 budget? Why?

Funny enough, the National Assembly approved the Lagos-Kano rail project, which had a proposed budget of N100 billion, and then took N40 billion from the Lagos-Calabar rail project and added it to the Lagos-Kano rail project to make it N140 billion. The balance of N40 billion was then distributed to projects located in the north, mainly roads – many of which are located in the constituencies of the Appropriation Committee Chairmen in the Senate and House of Representatives, Senator Danjuma Goje and Hon. Abdulmumini Jibrin, respectively. While Goje hails from Gombe, Jubrin is from Kano State.

Senator Ben, who was mute throughout former President Jonathan's ineffectual reign, suddenly found his voice when a Fulani/Hausa Muslim man took over power. Now again, he has lost his voice over a matter that directly impacts on the lives of his 'suffering' people.

I'm very sure he's waiting for something to tweet about the northern domination of Nigeria, or how Fulani herds men have evaded the middle belt, or how he's going to donate his wardrobe allowance to Osun workers et al. Do you know hypocrisy! We can now see how 'common' his sense is.

My name is Solomon Okocha, and I'm telling you that leadership is not 'common sense'.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by denko(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2016
SHUT UP When did your Buhari started caring about 5% stop this sentimental and sensational drama

10 Likes

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by Kyase(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2016
denko:
SHUT UP When did your Buhari started caring about 5% stop this sentimental and sensational drama
You no get another thing to talk?
Na una type go make me start my militia(Robin hood tons)

5 Likes

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by mrmetoo1: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2016
I'm sorry where were the southern senators? They too approved this? Imagine all the places this covers? Imagine the economic impact? Where was Akpabio?? Later people will come and cry marginalization. They'll say it's some people that are doing them but these leaders are there silent and agreeing to this nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by obailala(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2016
denko:
But the man who doesn't care about 5% budgeted billions for a projects in 5% zone and 5% senators cheered on while the senate removed the projects. Now the same man who hates the 5% has rejected the budget and returned it to the senate for the removed projects to be re-included, but some of you are insulting the man of being confused and delaying.

You know before now I really underestimated the psychological damage that could arise from people having their preferred candidate losing an election. But it is now clear a lot of people are still in psychological trauma.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by denko(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2016
It is a fact that the item in question was never in 2016 budget i can send a soft copy if you want to vanish your zombie mentality, cos it came from buhari mentality it must be true mentality
obailala:
But the man who doesn't care about 5% budgeted billions for a projects in 5% zone and 5% senators cheered on while the senate removed the projects. Now the same man who hates the 5% has rejected the budget and returned it to the senate for the removed projects to be re-included, but some of you are insulting the man of being confused and delaying.

You know before now I really underestimated the psychological damage that could arise from people having their preferred candidate losing an election. But it is now clear a lot of people are still in psychological trauma.

5 Likes

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2016
Okocha101:
[s]
So the 'common sense' Senator, Ben Murray-Bruce, agreed to the removal of the N60 billion Lagos-Calabar Coastal Rail Project? Why? Because he doesn't like Amaechi's face? Or is it because there's no money to share?

The Calabar - Lagos coastal rail line is expected to link Calabar - Uyo - Port Harcourt - Otueke - Asaba - Benin - Lagos. The economic benefits that will accrue to the people of the Niger Delta region is beyond measures as far as this project is concerned. So why expunge it from the 2016 budget? Why?

Funny enough, the National Assembly approved the Lagos-Kano rail project, which had a proposed budget of N100 billion, and then took N40 billion from the Lagos-Calabar rail project and added it to the Lagos-Kano rail project to make it N140 billion. The balance of N40 billion was then distributed to projects located in the north, mainly roads – many of which are located in the constituencies of the Appropriation Committee Chairmen in the Senate and House of Representatives, Senator Danjuma Goje and Hon. Abdulmumini Jibrin, respectively. While Goje hails from Gombe, Jubrin is from Kano State.

Senator Ben, who was mute throughout former President Jonathan's ineffectual reign, suddenly found his voice when a Fulani/Hausa Muslim man took over power. Now again, he has lost his voice over a matter that directly impacts on the lives of his 'suffering' people.

I'm very sure he's waiting for something to tweet about the northern domination of Nigeria, or how Fulani herds men have evaded the middle belt, or how he's going to donate his wardrobe allowance to Osun workers et al. Do you know hypocrisy! We can now see how 'common' his sense is.

My name is Solomon Okocha, and I'm telling you that leadership is not 'common sens[/s]e'.

yoruba man claiming Okocha! I don't know why you are pained by this news...SE and SS don't want t link Calabar to Lagos...WE DON'T OK. Case closed!

1 Like

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by babdap: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2016
Playing politics with development of your region is wickedness of the highest order. Or maybe they hv bought enough trailers and the construction of the railway will be bad for their business. Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by KINGwax007(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2016
denko:
when he decided not to invade your Creek when your brothers started blowing gas pipes.

When he ensured the the ogoni cleaning will be done before his tenure ends.

When he decided to change the forex policy to favour your aba brothers.

When he didn't starve your state and oppositional govnrs of allocations like Jonathan did.

I can continue, but this will suffice.

That being said,

Was it buhari that pushed the motion to stop the construction?

Is he now a senator?

Besides, enjoy the common sense senator's first contribution na...

The guy talked for Senate for the first time, he brought trouble...

Lol

6 Likes

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by kayusely: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2016
naija8080:

yoruba man claiming Okocha! I don't know why you are pained by this news...SE and SS don't want t link Calabar to Lagos...WE DON'T OK. Case closed!
You're a dunce. Your leaders are jumping over themselves to join APC you're here wailing. Nwodo Worgu Ararume Nwobodo etc are now in APC and many more to go.

4 Likes

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by lawydewy(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2016
The first budget PMB presented actually have the project in it, before they claimed it was stolen.

Saraki supporters are playing politics with the executive with respect of their people.

Anything can happen in Nigeria.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by obailala(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2016
denko:
It is a fact that the item in question was never in 2016 budget i can send a soft copy if you want to vanish your zombie mentality, cos it came from buhari mentality it must be true mentality
You are right, I can't claim that I saw it in the budget too, but I cant also claim I saw the last version of the budget. But then again, if it was never in the budget, so why is it news?... Why is it news that something which was never in the budget has been removed?....

1 Like

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2016
kayusely:
You're a dunce. Your leaders are jumping over themselves to join APC you're here wailing. Nwodo Worgu Ararume Nwobodo etc are now in APC and many more to go.

You just confirmed my claim you are yoruba...claiming Solomon Okocha. You are sick!

1 Like

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2016
Niger Delta Senators are disgrace

1 Like

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by abduljabbar4(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Later they will start accusing Buhari of marginalizing them. I just hate these people!

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by amaechi1: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
KINGwax007:
when he decided not to invade your Creek when your brothers started blowing gas pipes.

When he ensured the the ogoni cleaning will be done before his tenure ends.

When he decided to change the forex policy to favour your aba brothers.

When he didn't starve your state and oppositional govnrs of allocations like Jonathan did.

I can continue, but this will suffice.

That being said,

Was it buhari that pushed the motion to stop the construction?

Is he now a senator?

Besides, enjoy the common sense senator's first contribution na...

The guy talked for Senate for the first time, he brought trouble...

Lol

Chukwu gozie gi, meaning God bless you. I wish they will learn. Some of them have not asked themselves, what has happened to south west road and Enugu Onitsh express way during GEJ administration.

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by amaechi1: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Later they will start accusing Buhari of marginalizing them. I just hate these people!

Please, don't hate them pray for them. They rather prefer to be chain to change their orientation. Their IPOB mentor has done a lot more damage to their mental status. None have ever thought how come "the Dilector" is a British citizen and his wife received a full complement of Antenatal care during pregnancy. But most of our mothers in east barely have good hospital to visit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by KelleneOkonkwo: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
naija8080:

You just confirmed my claim you are yoruba...claiming Solomon Okocha. You are sick!

@mynd44, This kid is here again with another handle. Naija9090,new2020,naija2020 and now naija8080.

@mynd44, rule 19
Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tragicomedy is when Buhari, a Fulani/Hausa Muslim is insisting on the development of Southern Nigeria, as against the evil desire of South South and South East Christian Senators.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/10/national-assembly-scraps-calabar-lagos-rail-project-applies-budget-to-the-north/

1 Like

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by amaechi1: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
denko:

Who did this to you? I am praying for you. It is well!

1 Like

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
For not signing the budget into law because of the absence of the N80 billion Lagos-Calabar Railway Project, General Muhammadu Buhari is my brother.

#WhoIsYourBrother?

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by kayusely: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
naija8080:

I don't think you went to school at all. Have I ever claim to be Solomon Okocha?c Am I the Op of the thread? Olodo ni e.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by abduljabbar4(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
amaechi1:

Please, don't hate them pray for them. They rather prefer to be chain to change their orientation. Their IPOB mentor has done a lot more damage to their mental status. None have ever thought how come "the Dilector" is a British citizen and his wife received a full complement of Antenatal care during pregnancy. But most of our mothers in east barely have good hospital to visit.

That's true embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by jojomario(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Our politicians had always told us that we never reason on our own. Imagine the senators toiling with the future of the people all in the name if politics .

what concerns Bruce? His immediate family knows nothing about the suffering of the people. So they can go any length to play politics with our lives.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by kcpumping(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
obailala:

pls can someone just tell our president to sign the budget d country is at d verge of collapse .....make h forget d rail system and if it is only power and PMS he can face we no longer mind......Hana, when did we become this gullible as we no longer vet information, ....taking every rubbish they feed us with....believe u me by this time tomorrow if not earlier you will hear another version and the story continues just to justify not signing d budget before travelling....what a pity .
Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
"I have carefully followed the news items making the rounds in relation to the budget presented to the National Assembly and what was defended by the Ministry of Transport before the Senate Committee on Land Transport which I have the privilege of chairing.

"The focal points of controversy seem to be the Lagos to Calabar railway modernisation projects and the completion of the Idu – Kaduna rail line.

"I confirm that the Lagos to Calabar rail line was not in the original document that was presented to the National Assembly by the Executive. However subsequently at the budget defense session before the Senate Committee on Land Transport, the Hon. Minister for Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, did inform the committee of the omission of the Lagos to Calabar rail modernisation project and indeed sent a supplementary copy of the ministry's budget to the committee which contained the said project.

"The minister noted that the amount needed for the counterpart funding for both the Lagos to Kano and Lagos to Calabar rail modernisation projects was in the sum of 120 Billion Naira, being 60 Billion Naira per project.

"While the committee did not completely agree with all the changes made in the subsequent document, being fully aware of the critical importance of the rail sector to the development of our dear country, distinguished members of the Senate Committee on Land transport keyed into the laudable (Lagos to Calabar, rail modernisation) project and found ways of appropriating funds for the project without exceeding the envelope provided for the ministry.

"In so doing, the committee observed that the Lagos to Kano rail rehabilitation project had been allocated the sum of N52 Billion Naira as against the sum of 60 billion which the Hon. Minister requested as counterpart funding while no allocation whatsoever was made for the Lagos to Calabar rail line.

"Hence, the sum of 54 billion Naira that was discovered by the Senate Committee on Land Transport to be floating in the budget of the Ministry of Transportation as presented by the Executive was injected into augmenting the funds needed for counterpart funding of both projects (Lagos to Kano and Lagos to Calabar Rail modernisation), as at the time the committee defended its report before the senate committee on Appropriation. The Lagos to Calabar rail modernisation project was therefore included in the Senate Committee on Land Transports recommendation to the Senate Committee on Appropriations.

"With regard to the Idu to Kaduna rail completion, the Senate Committee on Land Transport did not interfere with what was provided for in the budget as sent by the executive, being approximately 18 Billion Naira hence I am equally surprised to read on the pages of the newspapers that the amount allocated to the said project was reduced by 8 Billion Naira.

"While I would have preferred to wait till Tuesday April 12th  2016 when the National Assembly reconvenes in order to have the benefit of viewing the details of the budget that was conveyed to the executive as passed, I am compelled to place the facts in proper perspective as it relates to the activities of the Senate Committee on Land Transport.

"Without prejudice to the considerations and powers of the Senate Committee on Appropriations with regard to the appropriations process, the foregoing is the true reflection of what transpired at the committee level with respect to the Land Transport sector of the Ministry of Transport."

~ Senator Gbenga Ashafa (Lagos East)
Senate Committee on Land Transport

http://saharareporters.com/2016/04/11/federal-government-included-and-defended-inclusion-lagos-calabar-rail-2016-budget-senate
Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by rudebouy: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Okocha101:
For not signing the budget into law because of the absence of the N80 billion Lagos-Calabar Railway Project, General Muhammadu Buhari is my brother.

#WhoIsYourBrother?

I like ur drive oh. But Uyo does not have a coastal line na. The only river kinda lake in Uyo is in Ibagwa abi na dia dem want follow ni?

Are you really sure abt that Uyo is in the map sef?
Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by Stalwert: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ben Moroonu Bruce the fool of beerfraud
Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by paparazzi1987(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
obailala:

Well said sire.

You know sometimes, i do pity my country because of this our senseless generations that fails to see the good things being implemented by others because they are in the opposing side.

A sensible youth should NOT base his/her judgement on religion,party, tribal difference and/or personal hatred.
The most annoying part is that most of this nincompoop youths actually did not benefit anything from these politicians..they are just being brainwashed like a suicide bomber.

And that idi.ot (i.e denko) you quoted needs to format his brain or his motherboard should be replaced
Re: Bruce Is The New Judas by chukwukadibia10: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Okocha101:

My name is Solomon Okocha, and I'm telling you that leadership is not 'common sense'.

Shatap! we need sea port not ur rail.

(1) (Reply)

The Governor Of Enugu State Should Resign / See Photos of Ex Aviation Minister Osita Chidoka That's Got Ladies Drooling / Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.