Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,438 members, 7,929,456 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

Kennis Music Signs Back 2face And Eedris - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kennis Music Signs Back 2face And Eedris (1023 Views)

Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kennis Music Signs Back 2face And Eedris by Manta(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2009
There is this news making the rounds that naija's giant musical label is on the verge of signing two of its former artist (2Face Idibia and Edris Abdulkareem) who left Kennis at the end of their contracts and have both released atleast an album under their personal labels.
Re: Kennis Music Signs Back 2face And Eedris by javalove(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2009
i pray its true. . .
Re: Kennis Music Signs Back 2face And Eedris by bootycall(f): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2009
I hope its not true cos it wont sell.
Re: Kennis Music Signs Back 2face And Eedris by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 03, 2009
Though I'm not a Tuface, I won't advice him to do that.

(1) (Reply)

If: I Want To Go Into The Music Industry, Where Do You Think I Can Start? / The Best Nigerian Artist So Far In The New Millenium(vote) / Watch And Download No Fronting Video By Jiron And Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.