Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober (1263 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / “girls Stop Messing Around With A Nigga That Got A Girl Already" — Nigerian Lady / Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
angry if she tripping leave that b¡tch alone
that’s why you never catch a nigga sober
hotboxing til the spliff is over
i’m never scared got no pistol on me
capa fasa baba le
start rolling up the jets
capa fasa baba le
start rolling up the jets angry
Re: If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober by 2NDLieutenant(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
lilzcee:
angry if she tripping leave that b¡tch alone that’s why you never catch a nigga sober hotboxing til the spliff is over i’m never scared got no pistol on me capa fasa baba le start rolling up the jets capa fasa baba le start rolling up the jets angry
U a fan of Emtee?
Re: If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober by christopheru(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
This topic is as useless as the OP
Re: If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
angry i’m catching flights while niggas catch emotions
these flashing lights will make you lose your focus
that’s the reason i’m so antisocial
season after season cheese at my disposal
a week in mozambique to catch my breath
smoke a lot of dank brush up on my portuguese
yeah the crown heavy on my head
it’s a lot of pressure
clouds of the maryjane help me get perspective
higher grade dumb it down
blowing pounds ganja clouds
way way out in london town nearly missed my baby ultrasound
we been through this shit before
niggas talking greasy on the tv that’s that cooking oil
trouble’s what you looking for
when the fam come through all we ever do is flex
tryna make handsome loot
shoutout my *** crew
emtee we in this sitch’
feel like it’s time to roll another jet
yeah yeah watch me suffer from success
Re: If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
2NDLieutenant:

U a fan of Emtee?
yup grin
Re: If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober by 2NDLieutenant(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
lilzcee:
yup grin
Ok that's cool man!!he's upcoming..cheers!!
Re: If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
2NDLieutenant:

Ok that's cool man!!he's upcoming..cheers!!
why is he still upcoming? that hit track should change his life
Re: If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober by 2NDLieutenant(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
lilzcee:
why is he still upcoming? that hit track should change his life
Let's wait and see if he keeps up to the fact that the song was a hit!!some artist would voice out a hit song and then dissappear!!
Re: If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober by halfricanadian(f): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Funny na wa o
Re: If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober by Malayy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
this chronic stammerer again... mtcheew!
Re: If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Malayy:
this chronic stammerer again... mtcheew!
grin is how Baba God created me
Re: If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober by Section8(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
OP I know say u don high but... One more bottle of Red Label for you!

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell A Guy You Love Him / You Wont Belive This See The Biggest Sexiest Ladies Boobs / Ladies Beware-how Female Banker Was Deceived & Used By A Guy She Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.