Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,033 members, 7,946,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? (3379 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Always Assume I'm Married To A Black American Man? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Why Do People Always Assume Handsome Guys Got Many Female Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hi all, why do guys always assume I am married when they see me?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Your threads are usually funny sha...

Sometimes i feel its a retard that's behind that moniker... I may be wrong you know

I mean who does this asking irrelevant questions like you barely have clues on how to live your own life

mamagee3:
Romance / Do I Look Drunk?

Romance / My Guy Secretly Drives To My Neighborhood Just To See My Face

What Does It Mean When A Guy Carries You And Drops You Quickly?

Romance / I Almost Caught Two Men In One Week, Am I Considered A "Dude Magnet"?

I hope you get an ultimate answer soon enough

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Congratulations! With this thread you just reached a milestone of 1000 threads created. More like 1000 silly questions asked.

Mamagee3, I know you are really smart and I know you create all these kind of threads on purpose. You love reading the comments and you love seeing people's reaction. Is this your own weird way of catching fun? I don't expect you to give a reply to this anyway.

It's all good. More grease to your elbow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by vicstar(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
asked no shiiiiit undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by oglalasioux(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
Going by the threads you create I'll say you are underage or you suffer from inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Even if you open 10,000 threads before 2017....
You ain't getting jack from Seun..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
What do some people gain to be silly undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Maybe you look tooo FAT to be single cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Maybe because of your size
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
So you haven't put a stop to this congenital habit of craving attention online.
You're so annoying, so irksome I'll pay a grand bucks to see you sleep with a grenade under your pillow.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
DEAR MAMAGEE3. D 1st time i sure ur dp, sincerely, i thought u were a grany lipsrsealed.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by zayyadoski(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Send us your picture mke we ferify
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Synzu(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Its probably cos you're batsh!t ugly.

Thank me later wink
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Julietcutie(f): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
oglalasioux:
Going by the threads you create I'll say you are underage or you suffer from inferiority complex.
Yea true...
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by latinoKingdom(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
mamagee3:
because you look kinda old
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by joceey(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
mamagee3:

Those guys should go and wash their eye I mean they need glasses
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Ifakiland(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
latinoKingdom:
because you look kinda old
u look like someones granny.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by yuiop(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
@mamagee, you look like a married woman @dp
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by mamagee3(f): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
yuiop:
@mamagee, you look like a married woman @dp
How?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by MrCork: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
mamagee3:

...kaiiiiii..sweeery if i kisss yor sexxxxy lips mennnn.....I swaaar water will turn to Pepsi!! tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by mamagee3(f): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:

...kaiiiiii..sweeery if i kisss yor sexxxxy lips mennnn.....I swaaar water will turn to Pepsi!! tongue
Lmao!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Synzu(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
^^^ Two trolls on a thread... This outta be fun grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Daniel2289(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Change ur grooming.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by ClassCaptain(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:

mrcork, i will like to interview you and mamagee3 ..please say yes
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by yuiop(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
mamagee3:

How?
Ask mr cork
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by latinoKingdom(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ifakiland:

u look like someones granny.
upload your pic, let see shocked I'm sure u will look like zombie angry grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Majlaw(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
mamagee3:
Your sagged breast ofcos
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
mamagee3:
Your size na. Your ukwu must be thunderous..I know that from the face I see in ur pic. You have rapid growth with a mature look so its normal for people to think of such.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by mamagee3(f): 12:15am On Apr 11, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Your size na. Your ukwu must be thunderous..I know that from the face I see in ur pic. You have rapid growth with a mature look so its normal for people to think of such.
What is Ijeh?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by mamagee3(f): 12:16am On Apr 11, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

What is Ukwu?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 11, 2016
mamagee3:

What is Ukwu?
grin ukwu is d ibo name for butt/booty grin

Yours big?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 11, 2016
mamagee3:

What is Ijeh?
Don't know what ijeh means

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am New Here!!!!! / The Only Acceptable Place To Slap A Woman Is / Ladies, Check My Hot Body And Rate It By 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.