Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,586 members, 7,934,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:52 PM

Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics (27875 Views)

APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections / Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) / Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Charly68: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
How much has Saraki paid this man for online warfare? If they are persecuting him politically,what about panama ? Do we call that family persecution or biological persecution ? Dele! Dele!! Dele !!! Be careful of what you say on this political thieves that are parading themselves as leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Fire15: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=kinibigdeal post=44582673][/quote]f

Which Tribune? Nigeria Tribune or Biafran Tribune? Please, be specific.
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Ghost01(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Deen77: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
wirinet:
I am highly disappointed at Dele Momodu. i used to have some respect for him but his view on this Saraki's case is not acceptable in any sane society.

So what exactly is Dele Momodu saying?
Is he saying that Saraki should not face trial even if there is overwhelming evidence he committed a crime because he worked for Buhari and APC's victory? In that case every person that worked for APC's victory should be allowed to get away with murder.

Is he saying that unless all governors that is suspected to have committed one crime or the other since 1999 should be prosecuted before Saraki can be put on trial. In that case all criminals in Nigeria prisons should be set free until every Nigeria that is suspected of any crime has been prosecuted.

The most despicable thing is that Dele Momodu Is not even pleading the innocence of Saraki, he is saying he should not even be put on trial because he suspects APC is witch hunting him. A so called journalist like him should used his medium to advocate that past governors he has evidence of corruption against should face trial instead of advocating for the release of the few that is being "witch hunted".
A criminal is a criminal and removing one from society is a great service to that society. Is Dele Momodu aware of the millions of families affected by the suspected crimes of Saraki and his likes?

Dele Momodu has secured himself and his family from the general insecurity in Nigeria. His base is in Ghana and the UK, so feels unconcerned about the common Nigeria who suffer the effects of the natural disasters called the Nigerian politician.

May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Ghost01(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Abayhormy:
Dele, how about Panama papers??
Don't mind the buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ndolarr:
Dele Momodu is like FaniKayode - both are opportunists and would defer to anyone that can butter their bread! To say Saraki's trial is politically motivated is rubbish!! Is Saraki guilty of perjury or not? Is the revelation of Saraki's deep involvement in the recent Panama papers scandal also politically motivated? Dele should sing another song please. I am tempted to believe that he must be a potential 'chop and clean mouth' if he finds his way into power!!! I advise Dele to join in pressing for the trial of other corrupt leaders (read: dealers) rather than stupidly condemn the good efforts by Buhari to get them punished under the law. Majority of Nigerians believe Saraki deserves a jail sentence for his wicked corrupt acts. Dele and a few other bootlickers are pitifully wrong in this case.

What is wrong with the black man? Why should saraki be witch hunted? Tinubu is even a bigger thief. What is wrong with Nigerians. Can't we think for once?
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Deen77: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
rusher14:

What do you want me to do with this?

Does Tinubu feed me?

If he has committed a crime he should be arrested and prosecuted accordingly.

I must however note, presently Tinubu is a private citizen and he is free to hold operate an account anywhere in the world.

I do the same.

Is Tinubu number 3 man in the country, if you chop and keep low life the better or else all your secret will become open.

Tinubu and Akpabio who chop past, mind you without money you can do politics, follow American election is on going. Politicians are been sponsors every where.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by binhozie(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
adenuga360:
which Nairalander has Saraki helped? Abeg pack well Oga Dele.. besides Davido is calling you, go and answer.

Okay! Of the truth, you have a point tho! but Saraki has offended elders that don't forgive... If I am lying, go and ask Dasuki.

lmfao this almost killed me

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Deen77: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Charly68:
How much has Saraki paid this man for online warfare? If they are persecuting him politically,what about panama ? Do we call that family persecution or biological persecution ? Dele! Dele!! Dele !!! Be careful of what you say on this political thieves that are parading themselves as leaders.

The Dele we know is not this one.
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by mindtricks: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
broseme:
Ovation International publisher Dele Momodu has taken to Twitter to air his view on the ongoing CCT trial of Saraki.According to him Saraki’s trial is politically motivated and a witch hunt and not any kind of anti-corruption fight by the Buhari government.

The tweets were in response to comments by Nigerians on Twitter following a letter he wrote to President Muhammadu Buhari titled: “A Second Desperate Memo to President Buhari “

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/sarakis-cct-trial-is-politically.html

Dearie, it's naked truth that Saraki's trial is all about vengeance and bad blood, and absolutely has nothing to do any anti-corruption war being mouthed to confused gullible and unthinking Nigerians.
Wonder why Buhari and his government must cover and shield every corruption and similar crimes committed by his loyalists and cronies, claiming that they have no case to answer.
Pointless getting excited about it as Buhari conscientiously and consciously conceals the sins of many while getting back at those who offended him claiming it's anti-corruption war.

When Buhari also takes on crooks in his camp, then can we say he has declared a war on corruption.
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by koresh: 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
Mr Dele I'm highly disappointed in u..no wonder Davido said u want to spoil his career now I know better ...park well joor with ur fat mouth...u r a disgrace to Yoruba racem

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by mindtricks: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Charly68:
Even Saint Buhari himself has said nothing about those crooks in his own camp, whom he continues to shield.
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Sirdayor(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
I disagreed with Oga Dele Momodu on this. Are you saying that the trial shouldn't continue because it is Saraki? What happen to thousands of Nigerian who are being kept in prison on awaiting trial over an offense they know nothing?
Or are you saying that Saraki should be left alone because other ex governor's are guilty of the same offense. How logical is that?
I want to believe that one day, all the sinner will have their cup full and they will have to face the full weight of law. I think it is presently Saraki's turn, & he should face it..

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Adagba01: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
PIKIN WEY SAY HIM MAMA NO GO SLEEP HIMSEF NO GO SLEEP!!!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by opineflu(m): 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
wether it is politically motivated or not if found guilty,sarathief should be sent to jail,,,,,,,,'saraki is a criminal' dele momodu is ar shameless prick

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by northernboy: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
adenuga360:
which Nairalander has Saraki helped? Abeg pack well Oga Dele.. besides Davido is calling you, go and answer.

Okay! Of the truth, you have a point tho! but Saraki has offended elders that don't forgive... If I am lying, go and ask Dasuki.
mugu
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by bennymark(m): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pls who is Dele Momodu? Na Nigerian politics put saraki name for Panama? As usual sha, once e touch dia person den Na witch hunting. abeg where LAWMA dey?
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2016
amaechi1:
Nigeria will be better of if more of these criminal will be politically motivated. When they are killing Nigerians with their stealing, don't they use their political office to steal.

So, let the political onslaught begin.

Chief Dele, I will advice you choose your battle very well before coming to fight.

Is this Rotimi Amaeshi?
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by kinibigdeal(m): 12:11am On Apr 11, 2016
rusher14:

The code of conduct excludes public officials from operating foreign bank accounts whilst in public service.

The code of conduct of public officials as enshrined in our constitution requires officials to declare all properties and accounts that belong to them on assumption of office and upon termination of their duties.

You probably need to read it up or at best avoid misinforming the public.

I insist, likewise Saraki
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by DonnyT: 3:16am On Apr 11, 2016
seunmsg:
I don't care if Saraki's trial is politically motivated or not. Since there is evidence of corruption, he should be tried and justice should be done. Ordinary Nigerians are arrested, tried and jailed for very little offences with nobody speaking out for them. The political elites can't be given a different treatment. Nobody is above the law. If Saraki is not guilty of the charges, he will defend himself appropriately whether his trial is politically motivated or not. If he's found guilty, he should be jailed and disgraced like a common criminal.

Honestly this people have no shame. Well said my friend.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by DrHighchief(m): 3:35am On Apr 11, 2016
CCT will determine whether the case is politically motivated or not. Then what we need to ask ourselves is, did the senate president declare his assets falsefully? Has CCT pronounced Saraki guilty? where is d political motivation coming from? We should leave politics out of it. Whoever that has gone against the laws of the land should be prosecuted no matter his status.
God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by Neyomickey1: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2016
seunmsg:
I don't care if Saraki's trial is politically motivated or not. Since there is evidence of corruption, he should be tried and justice should be done. Ordinary Nigerians are arrested, tried and jailed for very little offences with nobody speaking out for them. The political elites can't be given a different treatment. Nobody is above the law. If Saraki is not guilty of the charges, he will defend himself appropriately whether his trial is politically motivated or not. If he's found guilty, he should be jailed and disgraced like a common criminal.
Well said! The question we should be asking is whether Saraki is guilty of the offence, if yes, he should face the consequences and if not, exonerate hitself. Stealing is a crime, whether politically or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by prof12(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2016
WHAT IS THE FOOL SAYING.

THE ISSUE THERE IS THAT DOES SARAKI HAVE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER OR NOT?

HAS HE DONE THINGS CONTRARY TO THE RULE OF LAW OR NOT?

DELE OR WHAT ARE YOU CALLED JUST SHUT THE Bleep UP BECAUSE VERY SOON WE WILL START DESCENDING ON PEOPLE IN THE LIKES OF SARAKI YOU ALL ACROSS THE NATION.
THIEVES.
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by samuel900(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2016
Olosi Dele momodu
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by CaptainTalker: 3:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Dele Momodu has never been a member of APC.He is a member of NCP.We need to educate yourselves.There are many Nigerians who supported Buhari but were not APC members.Momodu was one of such.And the idea that if you support someone means you must get something is so terribly flawed When Momodu protested to make then VP Jonathan made President eas he paid to do so? People who have not built a brand or fought for anything, people who have no sense of history (Momodu went on exile for battling Abacha)cannot hide under the internet to rubbish oyhers Do shameful
Re: Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics by marv1: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Delete Momodu my boy. Davido is right afterall .You see your life and he wants to become the next president with this mindset. God will expose äll of you one by one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out / Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal / Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.