Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,127 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

Advice On Starting Turkey Farm Business. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advice On Starting Turkey Farm Business. (1361 Views)

Turkey Farm / I Need Advice On Starting A Frozen Chicken Business / How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Starting Turkey Farm Business. by orlabass(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Good afternoon Nairalanders, I graduated from one of our university here in Nigeria with BSc in Agriculture , as the issue of this unemployment in town. am planning in entering to agribusiness, especially bird raising (turkey)
Do anyone have ever venture in to this business?. I will like to know how the income and the sacrifice in it. I have the plan of starting with 100 birds. thanks.
Re: Advice On Starting Turkey Farm Business. by lawal506: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
Are u ready for d task? Do u have passion, ready to care for them in expense of ur own? if u can answer this questions positively u re ready to go....as a first timer, first get like 10 first and u can now go for d remaining 90 later like 3 months after. it will do u good to start from 6week young Turkey. good luck.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Starting Turkey Farm Business. by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2016
I'll am a farmer, and I do everything turkey including all the turkey value chain. I can train you, do business plan and show you practical experience online marketing, am base in ibadan. I will follow you up until you start making profit.
Call me on 08120528950 or eesteeresources@gmail.com WhatsApp 08120528950
If you search NL you will see my blog post on turkey.
It is a very lucrative business
Re: Advice On Starting Turkey Farm Business. by orlabass2000: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Thanks bro,am base in ibadan also.i will definately contact u.when i finish the construction of my deep litter poultry house.beter i mesage u on watsap
BoluwGoldenFarm:
I'll am a farmer, and I do everything turkey including all the turkey value chain. I can train you, do business plan and show you practical experience online marketing, am base in ibadan. I will follow you up until you start making profit.
Call me on 08120528950 or eesteeresources@gmail.com WhatsApp 08120528950
If you search NL you will see my blog post on turkey.
It is a very lucrative business
Re: Advice On Starting Turkey Farm Business. by orlabass2000: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Really appreciate this.with full focus am ready to venture and my passion for animal is 100% except wild one.lol.thanks much bro.
lawal506:
Are u ready for d task? Do u have passion, ready to care for them in expense of ur own? if u can answer this questions positively u re ready to go....as a first timer, first get like 10 first and u can now go for d remaining 90 later like 3 months after. it will do u good to start from 6week young Turkey. good luck.
Re: Advice On Starting Turkey Farm Business. by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2020
Turkey Farming Business Plan In Nigeria: So many people do not know of the immerse financial gain in Turkey farming. Everyone talks about poultry farming only a handful understand that the Turkey farming Business in Nigeria is one of the most financially rewarding business to venture into.

To get the full details of this business plan, click >>> https://www.latestnigeriaprice.com.ng/turkey-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Hybrid Castor Seedlings From Us / Corn Thresher / Dried Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.