Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,055 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:36 AM

Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... (4129 Views)

Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
I guess Hat.eU2, N.aughtyNaughty and Jadekitana. They're funny girls
awwww cuteyy, uve seen mine b4 nah grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Idydarling:
tosyne.2much, i wanna know if he's as short as they say
*winks*
Virtually everybody has seen my full pix now.. How come you haven't seen it ? cool

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by midehi2(f): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Idydarling:
tosyne2much, i wanna know if he's as short as they say
*winks*
he is not short but tall, cute guy and has a cool gentle voice, just heard that yesterday cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by iykekelvins(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Synzu:

You gonn get shot boy.. I seen you hittin' on my boo upandan angry

I'm cool bro gringrin
How's the weekend treating ya?
Treating me well bro.

I aint hitting on her o grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by iykekelvins(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
awwww cuteyy, uve seen mine b4 nah grin
I've not oo

All I've seen is ur side look and your Bigi Barca cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
I've not oo

All I've seen is ur side look and your Bigi Barca cheesy
wu big barca epp? grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
Treating me well bro.

dis boboo too fine nd fresh..mkes me so emotional smiley
*justviewedyourDPagain*

Lord pls bring fress bobo lik kelvins come my way ooo
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by iykekelvins(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
dis boboo too fine nd fresh..mkes me so emotional smiley
*justviewedyourDPagain*

Lord pls bring fress bobo lik kelvins come my way ooo
No they whine me

I sure say bobos way fresh pass me don come your way plenty plenty
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Trapnews: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
Funmind! though she's crushing on someone else undecided.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Synzu(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
Treating me well bro.

So what? She hittin' on you? undecided

Been raining here. I'm furkin hungry, can't go out to get something to eat.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by funmind(f): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Trapnews:
Funmind! though she's crushing on someone else undecided.
Trapnews! compare these pics to the one in my DP which real pic do you want again?
*Modified* Pictures removed tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by iykekelvins(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Synzu:

So what? She hittin' on you? undecided

Been raining here. I'm furkin hungry, can't go out to get something to eat.
Hehe, You being lazy or wah?
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Synzu(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hehe, You being lazy or wah?

Nah... Its the rain.. I hate rain. + everywhere's slimy sad
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by iykekelvins(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Synzu:

Nah... Its the rain.. I hate rain. + everywhere's slimy sad
Alright Bro

Look for something to eat sha, Anyhow

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
AIRTIME007:

lols!!
please make my day better by telling me ya d fwesh lady in your dp....

boobz drive me crazy!!
Who else if not me?i am the one. cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by tosyne2much(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
midehi2:

he is not short but tall, cute guy and has a cool gentle voice, just heard that yesterday cheesy
Midehi tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by francizy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
AIRTIME007:

lols!!
please make my day better by telling me ya d fwesh lady in your dp....

boobz drive me crazy!!

That can't be prettythicksme bro cuz her bobinus are so tiny you might mistake her for a guy... cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by bqlekan(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
JeffereyJamez, and kinglekan, someone said dem get igboro voice, igboro look and igboro lifestyle cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by VaselineVirus: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
adaure4eva, av alway waren 2 axe u dis, but av bin shy embarassed

pleas kana lick ya yansh
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by midehi2(f): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Midehi tongue
yes dear grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by midehi2(f): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
you are not jare, are you sure you dint steal it from my profile coz that was my last profile pics cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by kinglekan: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
bqlekan:
JeffreyJamez, and king.lekan, someone said dem get igboro voice, igboro look and igboro lifestyle cheesy

Igboro ko! Street ni grin grin grin grin

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by kinglekan: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
prettythicksme:

Aunty when u go marry sef? grin grin

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
kinglekan:

Aunty when u go marry sef? grin grin

Mtchewwww grin ask again!
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
midehi2:

you are not jare, are you sure you dint steal it from my profile coz that was my last profile pics cheesy
Ur pro pics?nah dat is me grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
francizy:

That can't be prettythicksme bro cuz her bobinus are so tiny you might mistake her for a guy... cheesy cheesy
cheesy God punish devil

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Zammy123(m): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Its definitely Ireneony! Been crushing on her so much lately..i love u dear!
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by bqlekan(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
kinglekan:

Igboro ko! Street ni grin grin grin grin

Brother, as I no know how you both look, make e no be say you don enter my cab one day and I don open eyes for you... grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by alobright17(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
What kind of useless thread is this undecided
what made it useless ?
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
bqlekan:
JeffereyJamez, and kinglekan, someone said dem get igboro voice, igboro look and igboro lifestyle cheesy

Igboro?
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by alobright17(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
wu big barca epp? grin
wu small Barca epp?
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
AIRTIME007:

I used to think you were sensible.....
oh dear......I was so fvcking wrong
[email] She's right, what a stupidd thread.

But I'll like to see you, to know what stupidity looks like.
[/email]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) / Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... / Blu03 § Offpoint Fanfiction Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.