Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,408 members, 7,944,063 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

How To Invest Or Start Crowdfunding Campaign? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest Or Start Crowdfunding Campaign? (560 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million / 6 Ways To Use Twitter During Your #crowdfunding Campaign / Best Crowdfunding Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest Or Start Crowdfunding Campaign? by helenfeona: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
I need to start a crowdfunding campaign to be donated & contributed some amount of economy to launch my village medicare organization(free service) & already started a campaign there on myfundnow but still can't raise money(expected) on there. Can we share any ideas or techniques for this kind of enterprise like crowdfunding by which I can easily fulfill my required budget.
Donation Based: This type of crowdfunding is used to raise funds through donations, with no promise of rewards or “perks” other than the good feeling you will get from contributing to a cause you believe in. Donation based campaigns succeed when they state their case with a passion that makes you want to contribute.
Equity Based: This type of crowdfunding allows investors to become shareholders in the venture they are contributing to. These campaigns establish minimum investment amounts in exchange for an equity position. Contributors are required to meet net worth criteria and must be approved by the campaign in order to contribute.
which class is perfect for my enterprise?
Thanks in advance! smiley

(1) (Reply)

N Support Service / Networking.. / How To Make Money From Linda Ikeji Social

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.