Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,519 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Am A Jonathanian, Why Defending Saraki? I Want Him Jailed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Jonathanian, Why Defending Saraki? I Want Him Jailed (544 Views)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" / Plot To Oust Odigie-oyegun Thickens As ‘forces’ Want Him Named Ambassador / Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Jonathanian, Why Defending Saraki? I Want Him Jailed by odikimi: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
I could remember Saraki blowing whistle of corruption this, corruption that. I thought he was a saint, never knew he is part of the yam eaters. I could remember Jonathan saying "most of those shouting corruption are the corrupt people".

If not for anything, I support Buhari on this Saraki matter. He who lives in glass house shouldn't be throwing stones. Saraki threw a lot of stones, calling Diezeni corruption every day. How is it with him now?

He was among those shouting, pdp destroyed Nigeria during the campaign not knowing he destroyed Kwara. Jail Saraki and I will change from Wailer to Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Jonathanian, Why Defending Saraki? I Want Him Jailed by GudluckIBB(m): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
odikimi:
I could remember Saraki blowing whistle of corruption this, corruption that. I thought he was a saint, never knew he is part of the yam eaters. I could remember Jonathan saying "most of those shouting corruption are the corrupt people".

If not for anything, I support Buhari on this Saraki matter. He who lives in glass house shouldn't be throwing stones. Saraki threw a lot of stones, calling Diezeni corruption every day. How is it with him now?

He was among those shouting, pdp destroyed Nigeria during the campaign not knowing he destroyed Kwara. Jail Saraki and I will change from Wailer to Zombie.

Watch your back bro
A lot of your fellow wailers will come for now calling saraki's trail witchunting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Jonathanian, Why Defending Saraki? I Want Him Jailed by odikimi: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Watch your back bro
A lot of your fellow wailers will come for now calling saraki's trail witchunting.
I owe no allegiance to anyone. I just want him to be jailed so that it will be a deterrent to other thieves from shouting thief,thief when in fact they are the thieves.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Jonathanian, Why Defending Saraki? I Want Him Jailed by GudluckIBB(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
odikimi:

I owe no allegiance to anyone. I just want him to be jailed so that it will be a deterrent to other thieves from shouting thief,thief when in fact they are the thieves.

How many people like you reason like this? Very few if there is any!

I'm a Buharist and if he's found wanting, he should pay for it.

By the time you and I(followers) have this mindset, Nigeria will be better!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Jonathanian, Why Defending Saraki? I Want Him Jailed by odikimi: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

How many people like you reason like this? Very few if there is any!

I'm a Buharist and if he's found wanting, he should pay for it.

By the time you and I(followers) have this mindset, Nigeria will be better!
I don't like Buhari as a person because he is too emotional, he allowed his emotions to control him. I hated him with that 97% and 5% statement. I watched the video myself.
As for Saraki he has to pay for his sins because he can't fool people by shouting corruption everyday when he himself dine and wallow in corruption.

(1) (Reply)

Femi Aribisala Tells His Own Side Of What Happened At UNILAG / Lagos Queries, Transfers Magistrate Over Lekki Gardens Case / Procedure For Calling Back Your Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.