Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano (51021 Views)

"Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum / The Look On Buhari's Face As Abdulkarim Dauda Marches Past / Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Mcowubaba: 5:42am On Apr 11, 2016
Ebukaobi:
IPOB media and their LIES

grin grin

This is the FACT! - Buhari will lead A UNITED NIGERIA till 2023

The progressives are already making plans to ensure that we make provisions for a 3rd term till 2027.

Haters can choke and die if they dont like it

cool cool
I studied your type of Behavior in Psychology....

All ur comments are about IPOB, even if u see a topic about JAMB, snakes...
You are looking for online bullying and negative attention, u knw mentioning IPOB will make people want to quote you.....
You may not even know that this is a mental disorder, you may think u're just supporting APC or being a troll.....

Bro, I advise you seek medical attention quickly , before your condition deteriorates...... I wish you well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by hectorswag(m): 6:02am On Apr 11, 2016
In saner climes, after going through such an ordeal, this guy would have gotten an invitation by the president and a compensation for his contribution in the success of the election. But here who send you?

You already made ur money from the sale of your CDs, you're on your own now!
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by gidjah(m): 6:14am On Apr 11, 2016
carinmom:
Masu gudu su gudu.
yea yea!, masu gudu su gudu!! He was d brain behind that non sense track that got lots of southern peeps running out of the north during that election period!,even me wey dem Born and grew there all my life almost ran out,thank God for strong mind .Hi s song has gone under now as his pay master won and he was asked to keep that track on the low side now.
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by delishpot: 6:45am On Apr 11, 2016
hectorswag:
In saner climes, after going through such an ordeal, this guy would have gotten an invitation by the president and a compensation for his contribution in the success of the election. But here who send you?

You already made ur money from the sale of your CDs, you're on your own now!

So any kidnapped person Who sang Baba's praise is automatically invited to Aso Vila?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Ahmeduana(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2016
Tellmeurmind:

He used the POS that bandits came with
I ASSUME YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO CREATE COMEDY FROM THE NOT WELL PLANNED AND POORLY EXCUTED SCAM, BUT THEN, STILL, IT WILL LEAVE DIGITAL FOOTPRINT FOR TRACEABLE PURPOSE, THE POS IS IT NOT ALLOCATED AND REGISTERED TO AN ENTITY? and i believe that THE BARAO MALLAM knows certain details of IS CREDIT CARD WISH HE CAN TENDER FOR INVESTIGATIVE PURPOSES.
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by dyn1800: 6:53am On Apr 11, 2016
You wan kipnad spirit? grin

Aromas:
I hope say noting will wrong with Ayinde Wasiu grin bcuz. D guy really campaign heavily 4 APC
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by bashydemy(m): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2016
Jirate:
No until You Publicly Apologies to Those you Intentionally Insulted to Enable APC win the last general Election, You won’t be Really Free, More Evils will Certainly befall You. This is just a tip of the Iceberg
This is Nonsense, part of Alison Maduekwe led us to this mess, Why is she trying to return money then?
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by steph2sweet(f): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2016
banme1:
so u no longer want him to Remain in power. RIP. U are not smart at all. Go bck to school.
Why are you wasting your time replying the ab*oki Ibo wannabe. Check all his comments, it's directed to ibos because he still don't understand why Ibos are better and higher than him in all angles.
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by sunshine1974(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2016
Liar....Hausas always poor learners

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by banme1(m): 7:22am On Apr 11, 2016
steph2sweet:

Why are you wasting your time replying the ab*oki Ibo wannabe. Check all his comments, it's directed to ibos because he still don't understand why Ibos are better and higher than him in all angles.
better to educate him because allowing him to roam about untamed. He will end up as a natural disaster.
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by gog4life(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2016
@ OP if d guy has 2.5m on him den he should b arrested for money laundering. unless otherwise u need to how he got d money while in d car.

1 Like

Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by victorazy(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2016
jcross19:
Oh !!!!!! Boys are angry , maybe he was kidnapped by angry guys who he misled through buhari and apc praises songs.

He just paid tithe grin

Walahi the guy made money because 80% drivers in Bauchi wey I go plays that music, even me come join them too just to feel among even though I don't understand the shiit he sings.
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by freshkik(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Ipob youths at work ??
The Ipob youths traveled from Anambra state to Kano just to kidnap a poor rat because of ordinary 3 million naira ??

Hausa and Yoruba guys are just a big joke, they even blame Ipob youths for the atrocities the Boko Haram commit.
after making some real sense in your first paragraph, you now added non to the sense to make it nonsense by becoming a silly tribal bigot..... nothing is as irritating as a tribalistic bigot (not even a racist, because you never see them come against their own kind) .... purge yourself from that disease today....too many silly tribal bigots on nairaland esp (igbo, yoruba, Hausa) F you all
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by hectorswag(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2016
delishpot:

So any kidnapped person Who sang Baba's praise is automatically invited to Aso Vila?

The point is, a government representative should have approached him.

He's a huge social influencer, people listen to him when he speaks and act accordingly. Such persons shouldn't be taken for granted, they are very instrumental in campaigns and election periods.
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by delishpot: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2016
hectorswag:

The point is, a government representative should have approached him.

He's a huge social influencer, people listen to him when he speaks and act accordingly. Such persons shouldn't be taken for granted, they are very instrumental in campaigns and election periods.

Maybe his career is even govt sponsored. The govt may have been playing a role in his business since the begining. You do not know beyound what the press let's you know.
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2016
Ahmeduana:

TELL ME YOU BELIEVE THAT KOCK AND BULL STORY! THE 2.8MILLION RANSOME PAID, WAS IT PAID THE SAME NIGHT HE WAS KIDNAPED AND SET FREE? if so, DID THEY GO BACK TO MANS HOUSE TO COLLECT THE MONEY OR HE WITHDRAWL THE MONEY FROM BANK possibly he withdrawl the money with atm card that night OR the MONEY WAS ALREADY IN THE CAR? I SUSPECT ANOTHER GAME OF SWINDLING OF THE GULLIBLE AND STUPID POLITICAL ELITE OF THE NORTHER NIGERIA. THANK GOD THAT HE DIDN'T LIE THAT IS JONATHAN THAT SEND KIDNAPERS AFTER HIM.
may be he did a mobile transfer to them, which the police can still track them through their account.
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2016
Ahmeduana:

TELL ME YOU BELIEVE THAT KOCK AND BULL STORY! THE 2.8MILLION RANSOME PAID, WAS IT PAID THE SAME NIGHT HE WAS KIDNAPED AND SET FREE? if so, DID THEY GO BACK TO MANS HOUSE TO COLLECT THE MONEY OR HE WITHDRAWL THE MONEY FROM BANK possibly he withdrawl the money with atm card that night OR the MONEY WAS ALREADY IN THE CAR? I SUSPECT ANOTHER GAME OF SWINDLING OF THE GULLIBLE AND STUPID POLITICAL ELITE OF THE NORTHER NIGERIA. THANK GOD THAT HE DIDN'T LIE THAT IS JONATHAN THAT SEND KIDNAPERS AFTER HIM.

You are thinking.
Weldone.
The baba needs contribution and a change of car, this is certainly emotional blackmail.
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by 1miccza: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2016
sikirat2020:

READ THE TORY WELL WELL. HE SAID THAT THE DROP HIM ON THE GROUND AND ZOOMED OF WITH HIS CAR AND THE MONEY. MR KNOW ALL

Madam Mrs Know all,i was only catching my fun and responding to him,so swerve abeg...
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by 1miccza: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2016
gurunlocker:

lol... which kind werey transfer be that? what's the banking limit for daily transaction using mobile? I 'm not even talking of internet banking here o.... It's like you know nothing about transfer.

Here is someone that transferred that same midnight... not even 24 hrs..

Bros e be like say u get mb to waste,u even dey get my time. Lol
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by FOREXMART(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
lubbish
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by chidozieikeji2: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Change part 2
Re: Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano by chidozieikeji2: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Change part 2 dis guy supposed to be charged for money laundering why should he carry 2.1m what is he doing with it is dia not online banking platforms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Inauguration Ankara Hits The Market / "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.