Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,653 members, 7,889,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Major Blogging Mistakes Made By New Bloggers. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Major Blogging Mistakes Made By New Bloggers. (591 Views)

Major Web Browsers Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Know / Major Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop / Major Differences Between Windows 7 And Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Major Blogging Mistakes Made By New Bloggers. by aserena(f): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hi,

I am doing a research on this topic and would like to us to share the common mistakes made by bloggers.

I need people to state, from their own experiences, the mistakes they have made.

It is time for us to learn from these mistakes so that we can become better bloggers. Before I go, let me start by stating one of my own mistakes here and this is the use of free blogs like .com. This is because their disadvantages, some of which are.

Ø You do not have 100% control over your blog because your blog files and your information is stored on someone else's system.

Ø If you are mistakenly found guilty of violating any of their terms they have the authority to your entire blog through their own discretion.

Ø Some providers like do not allow bloggers to make money from any form of ads like adsense. Once they discover it, they shut you down.

These are some of the reason why it is not wise to use free blogs. Due to this discovery, I have decided to get a domain name and host my website. I found a place where I can get a domain name for free and host my website for a little token. I will share this with us once I discover how good they really are. If you have also noticed any mistake or are confused about any area of blogging, why not drop a note here. We can always learn from each other.
Re: Major Blogging Mistakes Made By New Bloggers. by bootycall(f): 12:17am On Aug 02, 2009
copy and paste.

(1) (Reply)

Tech Reviews Here / Dual Core / Proven And Tested Ok !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.