Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC (21427 Views)

Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari / Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili / Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Godsonkemz(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2016
The militancy that was dealt with by the Yarauda administration i can see it resurfacing. All of these unfolding because of Judas(Amaechi) who betrayed Niger Deltans.

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Dottore: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2016
If he's indicted for any criminal offence why won't he be arrested

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by emmasege: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2016
Easy guys, Buhari knows the limits of his arrest. Arresting GEJ is like waking up the sleeping dog. A number of Nigerians are yet to recover from the shock of civilian coup staged last year by the thief.nubus and buhari.deens and which was midwifed by Jega. The UN and AU will not be able to bail buhari out of the obvious consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2016
But will be good for Nigerians and her polity grin

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by otemanuduno: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2016
Wail me a river, o ye wailers!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by popcykaylah(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2016
So if he's found guilty..so he should be allowed to walk away from his crimes..like I said Nigerians are the same set of people who bring this country..by the way who be ijaw people?rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2016
KINGwax007:
why dnt u start telling urself the truth...

Even the Almighty Kanu got served. Asari changed his nationality to evade being tried as a Nigerian citizen if caught, and stayed in Benin for his own safety.

Ojukwu, your father's father, escaped to Abidjan.

So, tombolo still dey there?

Oya, snap him pics chilling in his sitting room... grin grin

No be the same Tompolo wey attend Alameseigha burial?

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Emmylive(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2016
mbah2x:
buhari is not focusing on the right issue now everybody know,but that no mean say person way thief our money no go return am. Whether president or not probe him. When buhari is done next govt will probe him for too much flight ticket and inability to stay in his country.

Lol... You got that right.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by MadCow1: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2016
As much as I dislike Jonathan and wish I an catch him slipping without his SSS Bodyguard so I can beat the Bayelsa ogogoro out of him, I will not support his being arrested.

Jonathan may be a dullard but he is still a Niger Deltan and we must still protect our own.

No be am start the thiefing.

They should just collect as much money as they can from him and let him live out the rest of his life peacefully while reflecting on how he failed the Niger Delta.

5 Likes

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by boujaye: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2016
Is't arrest and humiliation of past office holders that is all of Buhari's focus on good governance? He has paralyzed Nigeria's economy, by his poor handling, he has kept silence over the Fulani herdsmen genocides of other tribes, there is just nothing to take home about Buhari.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by boujaye: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2016
Is't arrest and humiliation of past office holders that is all of Buhari's focus of good governance? He has paralyzed Nigeria's economy, by his poor handling, he has kept silence over the Fulani herdsmen genocides of other tribes, there is just nothing to take home about Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by DONSMITH123(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2016
STORY STORY
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Uwatomaabimbola: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2016
Is this by anyway a threat
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Segadem(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2016
iyb:
South South,South East calling criminals heroes since 10000bc
can u imagine
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Osehnetworld(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2016
its ok
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Abeymills(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2016
Bubuhari is a failure and an hypocrites I repeat no evil or plan against Jonathan wil come to pass panama report no indict jona dansuki gate no mention Jonathan but bubu follow chop d yam nonsensical govt greedy hold fool
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by vaca1: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2016
Arrest this, Arrest that. faace budget first. the country is going extinct
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Brugo(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2016
Abeg go siddon.

There is nothing wrong with arresting a thief and sponsor of thieves. If he is arrested and even paraded like a criminal, nothing will happen.

Asari Dokubo made worse threats. After the election he faced his school in Benin. Tompolo later turned on Jonathan and has gone into hiding.

Rubbish. Bunch of loud mouthed ruffians.

2 Likes

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by TundeSalamu(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2016
Threats here and there.

This people no just wise at all at all.

2 Likes

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Sunnynwa: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2016
ramdris:
Yeah right! We heard same thing about Kanu...no one can face government however I don't want him arrested as well to avoid public ridicule...Nigeria ain't right for that kind of trial yet...

No one can face govt but Tompolo discreetly reduced your country's power generation to 0MW. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by victorazy(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

When you arrest Tompolo and take care of the power outage caused by the blowing up of gas pipelines, we will start taking you serious

grin good one grin
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by sLentlover7778(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Arrest Jonathan & you(Buhari) are dead & gone..
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by ObaKlaz: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2016
Mtcheew! If he ever gets arrested, I'll quit Nairabet, be committed to my girl and pay my tithes! But on a serious note, IF he's culpable or guilty, let him be arrested.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by emeka2847: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2016
These jobless youths remind me of when people carried placards cos of Alameisiagh and Ibori

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by redsceptic: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2016
ramdris:
Yeah right! We heard same thing about Kanu...no one can face government however I don't want him arrested as well to avoid public ridicule...Nigeria ain't right for that kind of trial yet...
You lack common sense. Is Kanu in the same league as Jonathan? Even Tompolo is aeons ahead of Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2016
Uncle pls tell us another story cos this is stale!
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by ba7man(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Seriously..... I support splitting this country and carving SE and SS together to go do whatever they want together.

They reason alike.

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by cktheluckyman: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2016
Brugo:
Abeg go siddon.

There is nothing wrong with arresting a thief and sponsor of thieves. If he is arrested and even paraded like a criminal, nothing will happen.

Asari Dokubo made worse threats. After the election he faced his school in Benin. Tompolo later turned on Jonathan and has gone into hiding.

Rubbish. Bunch of loud mouthed ruffians.

Tompolo is in hiding and your power generation has dropped to almost 0%!! Oya clap for Buhari for that achievement!! Remember this is just one warlord.Go after GEJ and see the entire warlords come after this government.

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by banme1(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2016
KINGwax007:
Of course, it will.

Only you will just keep spilling the oil on your soils on form of retaliation or protest. undecided
and the fg will sell cocoa in barrels, and use firewood to generate power.

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2016
gera here he will be arrested noting will happen, nigeria will never fall bcs of one small tribe. Come to tink of it wats the population of ijaw self,
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Brugo(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Tompolo is in hiding and your power generation has dropped to almost 0%!! Oya clap for Buhari for that achievement!! Remember this is just one warlord.Go after GEJ and see the entire warlords come after this government.

Are you calling your brother a hoodlum? Someone who goes about stealing and destroying property?

Why not be bold and show your face instead of hiding to perpetrate your crimes. Small fry.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by cktheluckyman: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2016
brownemmanuel43:
gera here he will be arrested noting will happen, nigeria will never fall bcs of one small tribe. Come to tink of it wats the population of ijaw self,

Bros it is not about their population but rather about the population of crude oil they produce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter / Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide / Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.