Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,234 members, 7,884,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Your husband cheats. Now what? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your husband cheats. Now what? (7897 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by Creamish(f): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2016
stteejax:
you know some ladies na...maybe she did not want to cause a scene..reason she ignored..some ladies are like that

Right from the first day hubby decided to cheat, he already bargained for a scene so a scene he shall get. wink

The only thing i'l save the gril from is a black eye...since well..she was nice to me and all...so il be nice to her. She'll take a hike with her complete unscathed self. Me n him gon settle our ish when we get home...except he wants it all out in d open at the reception venue. angry

1 Like

Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by postmann: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Creamish:

The bolded is the part I dont quite get. Why d'hell will I allow d b1tch get in the car to start with? Right there and then b1tch takes a hike!! angry

Except love comes in a jealous grip of harmless possessiveness like yours, it is not love.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by Creamish(f): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2016
postmann:

Except love comes in a jealous grip of harmless possessiveness like yours, it is not love.
grin grin grin

hehehehehe... u bet! grin ...very harmless.. grin

1 Like

Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by postmann: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2016
Creamish:

hehehehehe... u bet! grin ...very harmless.. grin

grin
But on a serious note, for me, except a woman shows a healthy degree of jealousy and possession, I'll question her love and commitment.

True love has a good degree of jealousy and possessiveness. What the foot-loose, fancy-free people think is their own side of the story.
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by joseph1832(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
May be obsession might be the right word. grin LOL.
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by joseph1832(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2016
postmann:

grin
But on a serious note, for me, except a woman shows a healthy degree of jealousy and possession, I'll question her love and commitment.

True love has a good degree of jealousy and possessiveness. What the foot-loose, fancy-free people think is their own side of the story.
Aiye. I concur. For me that's how I know I really like a girl. When I'm tiny winny jealous and a lil bit possessive.

1 Like

Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by postmann: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2016
joseph1832:
May be obsession might be the right word. grin LOL.

But _Creamish isn't obsessive.

1 Like

Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by joseph1832(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2016
postmann:

Well I wouldn't know if creamish is, but what I know is women who wear the one man one woman mantra, tend to be obsessed.

I've had first hand experience with this. Even the ones who are your FWB too.

Modified.
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by postmann: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Well I wouldn't know if creamish is, but what I know is women who wear the one man one woman mantra, tend to be possessive.

I've had first hand experience with this. Even the ones who are your FWB too.

Then it's a good thing. If only people can stick to one man one woman, a lot of problems in this world would not exist.

What's FWB?
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by Creamish(f): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2016
postmann:

Im not obsessive but I can be jealous and possessive to an extent. Hez my man..we are one..so Iv every right to be possessive and jealous when things like this happen. He would feel the same way if the tables were turned.

Obsession can be dark and I'm a child of God. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by postmann: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2016
Creamish:

Im not obsessive but I can be jealous and possessive to an extent. Hez my man..we are one..so Iv every right to be possessive and jealous when things like this happen. He would feel the same way if the tables were turned.

Obsession can be dark and I'm a child of God. cheesy

cheesy
There's an attempt to paint jealousy and possessiveness in their healthy degree as a negative trait.
But if you look at the lives of these instigators, they are at abhorrence with commitment in their own relationships.

1 Like

Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by joseph1832(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2016
postmann:

Then it's a good thing. If only people can stick to one man one woman, a lot of problems in this world would not exist.

What's FWB?
Yea if only bruv, but it aint like that. Its human nature to always want more, to always crave more, man's wants and needs is insatiable. A man will always lust after another woman, vis a vis. Its the reason why the world is the way it is.

FWB means friend with benefit. Kinda like being in an open relationship with a girl/boy.
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by postmann: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea if only bruv, but it aint like that. Its human nature to always want more, to always crave more, man's wants and needs is insatiable. A man will always lust after another woman, vis a vis. Its the reason why the world is the way it is.

FWB means friend with benefit. Kinda like being in an open relationship with a girl/boy.

Okay. I got the acronym.
That's why man needs religion! Irrespective of false preachers and overzealous pastors, religion is the only answer to man's uncontrollable and capricious moral standard. Man can not make moral laws for himself.
What you get is him making it to suit his pervertions. Like the gay stuff. There'd be no end to it. These "intellects" will soon script some marvellous, persuasive words, telling us how man is free to love animals and marry them. Then you'd find human crossbreeding with horse and chimps. There's no stopping man in his pervertions. The heart of man is an endless pit of unimaginable evil!

1 Like

Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by Creamish(f): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2016
postmann:

Okay. I got the acronym.
That's why man needs religion! Irrespective of false preachers and overzealous pastors, religion is the only answer to man's uncontrollable and capricious moral standard. Man can not make moral laws for himself.
What you get is him making it to suit his pervertions. Like the gay stuff. There'd be no end to it. These "intellects" will soon script some marvellous, persuasive words, telling us how man is free to love animals and marry them. Then you'd find human crossbreeding with horse and chimps. There's no stopping man in his pervertions. The heart of man is an endless pit of unimaginable evil!

The bolded is already happening. Seen one too many articles and pictures on it. smh.. Religion truly is the key... the right Religion that is..

1 Like

Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by joseph1832(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2016
postmann:

Okay. I got the acronym.
That's why man needs religion! Irrespective of false preachers and overzealous pastors, religion is the only answer to man's uncontrollable and capricious moral standard.
Well I'm not a fan of religion, I believe man doesn't need it, or better still, man should separate religion from the affair of state.

I subscribe to Karl Marx's famous quote: "Religion is the opiate of the masses".

Man can not make moral laws for himself.
On the contrary, man has proven that he can indeed make laws for himself. He's proven that from the 12th century to this very day.

The same thing you see in religion is the same thing you see with laws. Man perverting and twisting both just to suit himself and himself alone.

The law is made by man, and man can twist not just the law, but God's law too (religious law). The activities of man in his bid to get what he wants, how he wants, and when he wants it, is itched in the sands of time.
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by postmann: 11:17am On Apr 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Well I'm not a fan of religion, I believe man doesn't need it, or better still, man should separate religion from the affair of state.

I subscribe to Karl Marx's famous quote: "Religion is the opiate of the masses".

On the contrary, man has proven that he can indeed make laws for himself. He's proven that from the 12th century to this very day.

The same thing you see in religion is the same thing you see with laws. Man perverting and twisting both just to suit himself and himself alone.

The law is made by man, and man can twist not just the law, but God's law too (religious law). The activities of man in his bid to get what he wants, how he wants, and when he wants it, is itched in the sands of time.

But man's moral laws stemmed from religious laws most of the time. He only twists it now and again to suit his selfish purpose and create accommodation for his perversion.
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by joseph1832(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2016
postmann:

But man's moral laws stemmed from religious laws most of the time. He only twists it now and again to suit his selfish purpose and create accommodation for his perversion.
Yes of course. Man's moral law stem from tradition and religious sources.

However this may be, whoever holds the power or dictates the will/affairs of the state gets to twist these laws. Remember, its a world where majority carry the vote.

So, be it tradition, moral or even religious law, man will forever manipulate it just to suit his purpose. Whatever is given man, will be perverted by man. Its in our nature.
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by postmann: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Yes of course. Man's moral law stem from tradition and religious sources.

However this may be, whoever holds the power or dictates the will/affairs of the state gets to twist these laws. Remember, its a world where majority carry the vote.

So, be it tradition, moral or even religious law, man will forever manipulate it just to suit his purpose. Whatever is given man, will be perverted by man. Its in our nature.

Okay then. By your submissions you just agreed that man's attempt at making moral laws for himself is a deviant and corruption of the original law that is without flaw. Which is religious law.

And by religious law, I mean Christian law.
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by joseph1832(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2016
postmann:

Okay then. By your submissions you just agreed that man's attempt at making moral laws for himself is a deviant and corruption of the original law that is without flaw. Which is religious law.

And by religious law, I mean Christian law.
My submission is just merely saying whether it is moral law, religious law, traditional law, or even constitutional/administrative law, as long as it is subjected to the whims and caprices of man, it will be perverted!

These laws are straight forward, man perverted it when he acquired the will and knowledge to do so.

1 Like

Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lezzlie:
Of everything I've seen you preached, I never thought you're a cheat expert!!!

Think whatever you want about me. You don't know me at all at all. wink
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by Lezzlie(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Think whatever you want about me. You don't know me at all at all. wink
It has been a constant theme in your recent posts.

But it's good to see you deny it, means your sense of inhibitions aren't too far gone wink cheesy
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by stteejax(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Creamish:

Right from the first day hubby decided to cheat, he already bargained for a scene so a scene he shall get. wink

The only thing i'l save the gril from is a black eye...since well..she was nice to me and all...so il be nice to her. She'll take a hike with her complete unscathed self. Me n him gon settle our ish when we get home...except he wants it all out in d open at the reception venue. angry
lol..black eye
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
stteejax:
every sane person would want 2 work things out..Reason ? Simple,he was caught..so he would show remorse and might make you feel he has changed...
But cool sha..its better to work things out than leave your home for one side chick olosho
My opinion

Not all men caught are remorseful and r willing to change. A lady church member of mine has such husband, chronic serial cheat and unremorseful. The last quarrell that the wife left it was his mother and a deaconess in my church that went to plead with her family n brought her back cos the man couldn't face the father in-law over multiple infidelity.
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by stteejax(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mrs0J:

Not all men caught are remorseful and r willing to change. A lady church member of mine has such husband, chronic serial cheat and unremorseful. The last quarrell that the wife left it was his mother and a deaconess in my church that went to plead with her family n brought her back cos the man couldn't face the father in-law over multiple infidelity.
the spark is gone in that case..maybe he sees something he doesnt see in his wife in other ladies..
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
stteejax:
the spark is gone in that case..maybe he sees something he doesnt see in his wife in other ladies..

It's not about spark, the guy is a chronic womaniser, simple.

1 Like

Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lezzlie:
It has been a constant theme in your recent posts.

But it's good to see you deny it, means your sense of inhibitions aren't too far gone wink cheesy

Where did I say that I cheat and where did I deny it? Can you see how you are making things up now?
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by stteejax(m): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mrs0J:

It's not about spark, the guy is a chronic womaniser, simple.
well she must have seen signs before she went ahead to marry him..maybe thinking she could change him..it happens a lot.. So I guess its her fault..some guys should be just boyfriends.. But this days girls use their husbands for bf nd bf for husbands..
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by stteejax(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hi Mrs Mindfulness.. How u today?
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
stteejax:
well she must have seen signs before she went ahead to marry him..maybe thinking she could change him..it happens a lot.. So I guess its her fault..some guys should be just boyfriends.. But this days girls use their husbands for bf nd bf for husbands..

You might be right though
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by Lezzlie(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Where did I say that I cheat and where did I deny it? Can you see how you are making things up now?

Calling you a cheat expert is not labeling you a cheat!!!

You advocate cheating!!!
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lezzlie:

Calling you a cheat expert is not labeling you a cheat!!!

You advocate cheating!!!

Where? How?
Re: Your husband cheats. Now what? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
stteejax:
Hi Mrs Mindfulness.. How u today?

I am very good, thanks, how are you? smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Prevent Divorce - Things You Should Establish In Early Marriage / Quotes By Famous Feminist Speakers / Family Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.