Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Fast Rising Comedian Mcwarriboy Turns To Vegetarian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fast Rising Comedian Mcwarriboy Turns To Vegetarian (425 Views)

Fast Rising Comedian Got People Talking On Facebook As He Share Pictures / Exclusive Interview With @isaac_bholu Fast Rising Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising Comedian Mcwarriboy Turns To Vegetarian by kingjizzy2(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2016
Fast Rising Comedian Mcwarriboy Turns To Vegetarian Mc Warriboy I Love being A Vegetarian "I don't! I mind being called a vegetarian, but if you're eating a meat sandwich know it, that's what carnivores eat, So whether you're doing it across from me, in my peripheral vision, or sneakily behind my back, it's having the same effect on the world, so where you're eating it doesn't affect me. Unless you're trying to make me feel bad specifically by eating meat at me, if that's a thing, in which case I would mind that you're a jerk." So, will you eat at a non-vegetarian restaurant? "Sure! These days, more and more restaurants have vegetarian options, and I like to support them and order those things, because I feel as though my adding to the demand for those items might lead to there being even more of them, especially in aggregate with the demand for those items by other like-minded people. This one's not a joke! Just a real thought. Sometimes that's what life's about. Having real thoughts and sharing them. Ahh. Feels good." Mc Warriboy It must have been hard limiting your diet right? "I actually eat way more adventurously than I did growing up, when I mostly just had meat pie&gala, bread peanut butter and jelly. Then, when I became a vegetarian in college, I learned about vegetable foods, Maybe I'm lucky that I grew up so gastronomically limited. But no one can eat everything all of the time anyway (though many are trying, I know, and others are filming it), so in a way, everyone's options are limited. As long as humans are mortal, we can only eat so much in our lifetimes." Mc Warriboy So do you suggest i be a vegetarian too? You don't know what you're missing! "I actually do! I ate meat for more than half my life, and then made a choice to stop. So if either of us doesn't know what we're missing, it's you! I'm having the fullest experience possible! Part of life full of meat, and part of life full of non-meat! You're only having one of the two experiences. You're living a half-full life, with respect to this issue, in the way that I framed it to trick and trap you.

Re: Fast Rising Comedian Mcwarriboy Turns To Vegetarian by kingjizzy2(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2016
myschoolcelebrity..com/2016/04/fast-rising-comedian-mcwarriboy-turns.html

cc:::::

lalasticala
ijebabe , Fynestboi , MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Diana Ross Escapes Severe Injuries In Car Crash. / (official Video) Psquare 2 Elephants / “if You Can Think It, You Can Do It” - Tokunbo Fasoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.