Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari (34537 Views)

PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images / PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) / PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
bukynkwuenu:

wo stole your brain or did buhari take it to china
who stole your own brain or your father mortgage if for Akara?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bukynkwuenu: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
bashydemy:
who stole your own brain or your father mortgage if for Akara?

so dry
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
olami100:
Nigerians who voted for these govt make a big mistake ...just to prepare ordinary budget there is so much xonfusion . these govt can't ancheiev anything
If you call budget ordinary then i give up on you, Mind you that was the same mistake GEJ did when he was in power. The prepare the budget and give it to him and he will submit the budget without going through and the senate will just pass the budget and GEJ will just sign it and that's the end no scrutinize or anything and that's why they steal half of the budget money.. Well How will he be able to do so when he will be already drunk.. His team then know how to get him, Just give him better drink and he will sign any paper. Nigeria is in safe hand... It's better to be late and get things better.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
bukynkwuenu:

so dry
Oh.. your brain is so dry? sorry blame your father for that and not PMB.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
bukynkwuenu:

receiving sense is a gradual process n noise isnt needed....so shhhh....
receive sense
And change is a magical process ba? i shake my head for you.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Zeusd3:
I think the tales of Moses, the Israelites and Egypt is repeating itself...... Do u remember Ed that the same people that wanted to leave egypt... Cry n shouted to be taken back to Egypt.... Remembered that the Egyptians fought back...... We r on the road to our promise land...
God bless you bro, your statement up there is the real thing going on in Nigeria for now.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by classicsamuel(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Our president went to charge his phone and buy Chinese lamp for aso rock from china
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bukynkwuenu: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
bashydemy:
Oh.. your brain is so dry? sorry blame your father for that and not PMB.

zombie blaming iz u n ur buharis trademark...now woz brain iz dry...
get sense ijn
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bashydemy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
bukynkwuenu:

zombie blaming iz u n ur buharis trademark...now woz brain iz dry...
get sense ijn
hahaha sorry you still repeating the samething sorry can help you out.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by tinktanker: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
amaechi1:
Ironically, it was the president who made comment on a lighter note " you seems to know our budget than I do" and both party laughed. If this one of opposition point against the president, then there is no opposition.

On scale of seriousness, who would you prefer " the yam and goat theory" and " stealing is not corruption"

Just asking?
is d budget a shame or not, Zombie?
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by tinktanker: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
amaechi1:
Ironically, it was the president who made comment on a lighter note " you seems to know our budget than I do" and both party laughed. If this one of opposition point against the president, then there is no opposition.

On scale of seriousness, who would you prefer " the yam and goat theory" and " stealing is not corruption"

Just asking?
is d budget a shame or not, Zombie? She only laughed at his stupidity
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by GOFRONT(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
I know that all these budget bruhaha is happenin bcoz Light did not want to give way for darKness to pass.....if u checkam very well, u go find out who Rep d light and who Rep d darKness......AftaRall, there z no Smoke witout fire...I Smh for Naija.... Nigerians are d Enemy of Nigeria.....UnaGudnyt
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by brajy(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
gboss0:
buhari is a dullard
u are a fool
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by sLentlover7778(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2016
I beg make FG kukuma sell this country make dem give everybody his/her own share..
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by bilazego(m): 12:22am On Apr 12, 2016
Validated:

[size=18pt]I wonder ooo! Udo_Udoma as UAC director employed Mr. Hammond to review company budget for him, but now reviews Nigeria budget with Osinbajo and Buhari. Three financial illiterates reviewing Nigeria budget while sister Kemi snores away[/size] grin grin grin

Sister Kemi? you mean that "mere" finance commissioner from Obasanjo's home town ?
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by ststyreal(f): 12:37am On Apr 12, 2016
Csami:
If it takes a year to prepare a budget, I think we're fvcked!
Habaa! Mbanuu!!, this is just the beginning, have u forgotten how long it took him to get this angelic ministers from Heaven? In my honest view, I think the president should be impeached, this his method or style of governance doesn't fit into our Nigeria democracy, he should go back to his animal husbandry please.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by ehissi(m): 1:07am On Apr 12, 2016
Wait Oooh!!

So in effect, what all you quick to comment Nairalanders are saying is that the Leadership issues affecting simple creation, review and passage of budget happened just because a simple Majority of Nigerian during the elections couldn't differentiate between a real clueless leader and a fake clueless leader!!?? shocked

Hmmmmmmm!! Its alright undecided
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by caphone: 2:42am On Apr 12, 2016
Lolzz so much pains from the opposition party. Well I'm not moved by this cheap publicity. PDP your life span in the oposition starts last yea and it'll end in.......39
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by fareed69(m): 5:08am On Apr 12, 2016
bukynkwuenu:

what madness is greater than the budget drama...fuel scarcity....aimless travels...ZomBie

receive sense in gej's name

You can say that again.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by Mcowubaba: 6:19am On Apr 12, 2016
amaechi1:

Just asking?

During PDP'S supposed corruption, Fuel was available and inexpensive, pure water bag was 100, bread was normal price, power supply was better.....
Now this are factors that affect the common man, not Media trails of Dasuki, Tompolo, Olisa Metuh, Nnamdi Kanu
Now don't u think people would prefer to buy fuel, pure water, bread at normal price even though there is looting, than be suffering up nd down in a supposed fight against Corruption....
Fuel in my area is now #240

Bring back corruption take ur change
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by ofwest: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2016
These idle PinDiPin of people should go and find something doing and stop disturbing social media with their wailing threads.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by idupaul: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2016
amaechi1:

Just asking?

Please this narrative has expired ...Buhari needs to show his worth now or forever enter the hall of shame as a failed leader
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by LazyWasterners: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
In advanced countries this illiterate won't win a council election talk less of winning the presidency
So you still dey speak 'talk less'? Who is your English teacher?
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by Faru1(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2016
mindtricks:

It is under Buhari's current regime that he will get the curses that will kill him if he does not sit and work for Nigerians to benefit. You better drum that into his head and that of his supporters as that is the only thing we want to see, not all this clueless foot dragging and childish blame game.
Period!

what we really need now is to be patience and support the government with prayers for what is good doesn't come easy!
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by Tinyemeka(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
eyeview:
Please I need a legal input. Are there a specified number of signatures one can gather that can initiate impeachment or removal proceedings against this president. Lawyers and legal guys in the house,help me here.
Cos I intend to use my organisation to raise signatures across the whole nation for this dullard's removal.

www.change.org

Chai! Talk about Karma. The website where you can initiate proceedings is change.org. The evil mantra is also 'change'.

My problem is that Nigeria is a lawless state where everything goes to the highest bidder. Legal procedures and enforcement have gone to the dogs.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by ODUBEZE: 1:06am On Apr 13, 2016
amaechi1:

Just asking?
Abegii! Amaechi your namesake did not even know that ministers don't submit budget!
You all are rocking the same boat.
Re: 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari by ODUBEZE: 1:12am On Apr 13, 2016
Validated:

[size=18pt]I wonder ooo! Udo_Udoma as UAC director employed Mr. Hammond to review company budget for him, but now reviews Nigeria budget with Osinbajo and Buhari. Three financial illiterates reviewing Nigeria budget while sister Kemi snores away[/size] grin grin grin
lolz! Sister Kemi's post is like the VPs figure heads! na the thing wey them talk say make them do them go do! hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) / Video Of Tinubu Agbado Riddim Song / How Uzodinma Jumped From 4th To 1st Place Via Supreme Court (Throwback)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.