Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Bigger Than Cossy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bigger Than Cossy (883 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bigger Than Cossy by misterkelly: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Recently, a big-breasted woman was at Computer Village, Ikeja in Lagos and young men in the area were all over her. They did not let her go without letting her know that they admire her ‘frontal’ asset. From the photos, it looked like they were even hailing her!

Re: Bigger Than Cossy by Longevo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Then what

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Really A Prostitute? / See The Attire Of The Man Who Was Embarrassed By His Bride During Their Wedding. / Why Do Ladies Complain Of Stomach Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.