Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,600 members, 7,951,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court (39883 Views)

Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial. / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N88bn Civil War Damages / Lawyer Files Suit At ECOWAS, High Courts To Compel Arrest Of Arewa Youth Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by iykedare(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
Balyz:
IPOB judge we no send you

So any ibo person you see is now ipob?

Rise above tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by AgueroS: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Keneking:
ECOWAS Court has no jurisdiction over Nigeria undecided

Meaningless judgement, impact less decision, nonsense action shocked
I don't think you know what you're saying. Nigeria signed a treaty keeping them in ECOWAS as a member. So they're bound to respect their decision. After you'll say that ICJ doesn't have jurisdiction over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by AgueroS: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
AntiWailer:
Happy Flooring.

Ecowas should come and open cell.

May be Ecowas was aware when he was busy sharing money meant for Arms.

or all the millions of dollars traced to other people's account and some of them have confessed is not enough.

Try it in CHINA, you will be sentenced to death.
there is no proof to all those allegations leveled against him by Buhari. If there are clear evidences , the supreme Court should have found them guilty. Let's leave politics out of this.

You people will not know what APC is doing to this country till it gets to a stage where we can't eat anymore. The Benue state government has now put tax on generator users. They said it's for the maintenance of the ozone layer. What sort of rubbish is that ?
Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by AgueroS: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
Heffalump:
I was reading and the moment I saw Justice Nwoke, I said aaahh, no wonder, IPOD is on the loose. This people are kidding. grin grin grin grin
so because the judge is an igbo man , then he's IPOB? This is the attitude you people show , after you'll say we're one Nigeria. Thunder fire you.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by chiefoboh1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
kenny987:

Dasuki approached the ECOWAS court on issues bordering on infringement of his personal n human rights. The FG challenged the jurisdiction of the ECOWAS on the issue and this ruling affirms the jurisdiction of the court to actually hear the matter, defeating the argument of the FGN. This is the part he has 'won'.

However in May, the ECOWAS court will sit to determine whether Dasuki's rights were actually infringed upon based on statutory provisions. Where the court finds in favour of Dasuki, the Nig Govt will be ordered to release him and probably have damages awarded against it.
Where the govt fails to comply,it is in contempt and the ECOWAS can invoke sanctions against the government.

In the event that the ECOWAS court does not consider that Dasuki's rights have been trampled upon, the case gets dismissed and the status quo remains.

Jurisdiction is a fundamental issue and does count as a form of victory because international courts such as the ECOWAS court have fairly narrow grounds which can invoke n sustain d jurisdiction of the court to entertain any matter.

The matter before the ECOWAS court is strictly to determine the status of his human rights and do not in any way affect the criminal investigations and trials Dasuki is currently facing in the Nigerian court.
thanks a lot for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by Progress2468(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
By
AntiWailer:
Happy Flooring.

Ecowas should come and open cell.

May be Ecowas was aware when he was busy sharing money meant for Arms.

or all the millions of dollars traced to other people's account and some of them have confessed is not enough.

Try it in CHINA, you will be sentenced to death.

It's not a matter of if he is guilty or not.
Rather if his fundamental human rights was bridged

When u reach Nigeria then u start talking about arms deal
Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by shiki(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
IPod and kanu will follow the same path
Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by okanla: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
where is ecowas court the dasuki is cheering our naija money one bastard calling is father names in your culture doesnt give respect that is why i will not bothered much.

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by mediachirps(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Balyz:
IPOB judge we no send you
animal
Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by nortcentrallord(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ibudus:
What is this noise about? Fundamental human rights? Did i hear that? Where was Ecowas when this terrorist was sharing our arms money? Am not surprised, the judge na igbo man. But for sure, dasuki is a gona for life. No court, even UN cant fight for him

Don't let sentiments overshadow you because the aftermath effect is dangerous. Even a condemned criminal has human rights. Even a criminal on the death row has human right. Nigerian soldiers are even canvassing for amnesty for BH members caught so what more?

Try Dasuki all you want but don infringe on anybody's human right. It is loop holes like this that never brings a case to a logical conclusion. We are in a democratic dispensation not some military mambo jumbo administration.

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by 1miccza: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
ridwanayo:

Boss don't mind them dy can be so annoyin,if we shud continue to support tyrancy then we are doomed,I won't stop speaking against baba failure though I want him to succed,nd dose apc mod can keep banning me

What effect would such a ban have??Nuffin whatsoever....Don't mind them jare!!
Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by Tarzaa(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Never knew it pains until now, when many lives were lost, you was busy sharing the funds ment for their protection! Your lawyers are now going from court to court for your survival! Sorry!
Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by tarekamos: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
TippyTop:
Mindless persecution because he dared to arrest Bubu in 1985.

That's your thought. I see him, Dasuki, as the one responsible for the large scale killing in the North East.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by melvin0004(m): 4:02am On Apr 12, 2016
hemartins:
Total waste of time and money.
He is not free until buhari says so.
Ecowas has no jurisdiction on Nigerian judiciary system.
useless comment........
Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by sunshine1974(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2016
mykl01:

The reason he must rot in jail is because he manhandled a Daura prince in 1985..... forget all the other story those ones Na POPPYCOCK (I don't know I there should be an "S" after the COCK) grin grin grin grin grin
dis FFK new Word na die
Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by okomonny(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2016
If money meant to protect you and your family was diverted, you face attack and lose some things, you will not be supporting the looters. Always put yourself in others shoe for proper judgement. Dasuki deserve what he was getting.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2016
BossWike:
May God bless ECOWAS

F*ck Buhari the dullard, f*ck all zombies

YOU REALLY HAVE GOOD HOME TRAINING.. KEEP IT UP
Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by Olenzzy(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
To my mind, i think what Dasuki has achieved at d ECOWAS Court will force d Nigerian Judiciary to give accelerated hearing on the suit against him. Nothing more. It is a challenge on our system of judicial administration viz a viz its inherited weight of undue political interference.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by PastorSoji: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
"BATTLE OF THE TITANS"......The end will reveal who the real BOSS is------(watching)
Re: Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court by PastorSoji: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
"BATTLE OF THE TITANS"......The end will reveal who the real BOSS is------(watching)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Aspirants Meet, Sign MOU To Support Whoever Wins The Primaries / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast / Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.