Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,648 members, 7,975,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:29 AM

When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me (1547 Views)

Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) / NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances / NYSC: Minister Of Sports Releases Investigation Report On Death Of Corps Member: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by live4christ: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
I opened a thread in this section, people lambasted me .But time is justifying me that the so called president of federal republic of Nigeria has suspended payments of corpers.Don't you wonder why nysc has been silent.Happy change era!!!
Re: When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by blackboythink: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Changei
Re: When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
You can lai on be small.
Have you received any complain from a serving corp member?
That camp is delayed does not mean it is suspended. It is tactical modification of calenda for the NYSC.
Re: When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Batch A stream two are been owed by federal government 3months allowance.... and stream one are owed 2months allowance, passing out is on Thursday corpers are been owed money by federal government.... I think this government is a scam... no corper has been paid last month allowance....what are u now saying....is this the change people are asking for it is called chain...

1 Like

Re: When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by sonofspada(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
The OP is right im a batch b corpper by/15b/1217 is my id no. Im serving in bayelsa and payments hav not been made aweek and counting
Re: When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by agrovick(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
Smh
Re: When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by captainamiedi1: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
When they have not approve the budget where do u want nysc to get money 2 pay or open camp? I smell anoda postponement come 27th unless dey sort the budget palava. Hapi change era
Re: When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by donk552(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Useless Buhari
Re: When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by live4christ: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2016
from the statements of nysc can you now see that my claim is true.Buhari has suspended payments
Re: When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by Olutty88(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2016
Oga stop deceiving ppl here and don't say what u don't know........Corpers will start receiving their Alawee starting from 14th of July...,mark my word......What concern Buhari with payment of Corpers Alawee
Re: When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by live4christ: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2016
Olutty88:
Oga stop deceiving ppl here and don't say what u don't know........Corpers will start receiving their Alawee starting from 14th of July...,mark my word......What concern Buhari with payment of Corpers Alawee
14th of April I guess u meant.who told u
Re: When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by Koleman(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Another pikin way of thinking.
Re: When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by mashnino(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
@OP

Your statement above proves to me you are a hater and a stu.pid one..

so what is buhari's business with corpers allawee...

Since when buhari became president has he ever said anything about NYSC

and please answer this question.. what will buhari gain for suspending corpers allawee..

useless slowpoke.. start blaming the D.G of NYSC first before you reach the presidency..

that's why there is a chain of command... olodo oshi...

banza kawai..
Re: When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by agrovick(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
They've started paying. Delta State batch A
Re: When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me by live4christ: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
mashnino:
@OP

Your statement above proves to me you are a hater and a stu.pid one..

so what is buhari's business with corpers allawee...

Since when buhari became president has he ever said anything about NYSC

and please answer this question.. what will buhari gain for suspending corpers allawee..

useless slowpoke.. start blaming the D.G of NYSC first before you reach the presidency..

that's why there is a chain of command... olodo oshi...

banza kawai..
you need rehabilitation

(1) (Reply)

Allowee: Why Do Corps Members Always Do This / Nysc 2006 Batch B / Opening Ceremony Of The Nysc/mdg/wap Training In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.