Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Freight Forwarding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freight Forwarding (838 Views)

Truck Owners, Freight Forwarders Protest Over Poor State Of Apapa Roads / We Are Registered, License And Accredited Clearing And Forwarding Agents / Anambra Signs MOU On Bonded Container Freight Terminal @ Ozubulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freight Forwarding by Ononachi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
My friend who is a Chinese but does business in Nigeria, has for some years complained bitterly about his clearing agents. He complained about their incompetence, lying, poor service and over-charging. He has used more than 10 clearing agents, but never got satisfied with their services. I was elated when he called me last two months to register his satisfaction with a new agent referred to him by a friend and business associate. I begged him to send me the details of the agent so I could recommend him to my elder brother who is also an importer. He did. When I visited my brother last weekend, my brother testified to the quality of their service, with a good price. According my brother, the company is currently the best and most reliable agent in Lagos.

I am glad to recommend this clearing and forwarding agent company to you. If you have challenges getting your containers out from Lagos sea ports; if your are not satisfied with your clearing and forwarding agents' services, please try this company and I assure you that all your challenges will be eased.
The name of the company is: Keystyle Limited (a member of Keystyle Group). Their office is located in Festac. You can go through their website for more information: www.keystylegroup.com. or call: 08136564246; 07046469785.

Thanks
Re: Freight Forwarding by johnnydougherty(m): 1:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Many freight forwarding company are like this, they promise good services and low-cost services etc. but at the end of the day the good services that is promised by some freight companies are not complied well and the tendency is they will have major problems. Poor services and incompetence is not a good characteristics of a freight forwarding company. To add some tips on chossing the right freight forwarding company i would like to elaborate some. First check and research if they can "really" handle the situation like handling multiple tupes of shipments. Second, are they a member of a trade associations because you can see here who are the freight companies that is worthy and reliable. Lastly is that if they have a good process of operation.

Regards,
International Customs Services Freight Forwarder Melbourne
http://www.internationalcustomsservices.com.au/freight-forwarding
Re: Freight Forwarding by chriskosherbal(m): 1:50am On Jul 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Freight Forwarding by Ononachi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
johnnydougherty:
Many freight forwarding company are like this, they promise good services and low-cost services etc. but at the end of the day the good services that is promised by some freight companies are not complied well and the tendency is they will have major problems. Poor services and incompetence is not a good characteristics of a freight forwarding company. To add some tips on chossing the right freight forwarding company i would like to elaborate some. First check and research if they can "really" handle the situation like handling multiple tupes of shipments. Second, are they a member of a trade associations because you can see here who are the freight companies that is worthy and reliable. Lastly is that if they have a good process of operation.

Regards,
International Customs Services Freight Forwarder Melbourne
http://www.internationalcustomsservices.com.au/freight-forwarding

Well, all I encourage people to do is to try them. I have referred 6 importers to them so far, and all came back with lots of testimonies. clearly, the company stands head and shoulders above many clearing and forwarding agencies, in terms of service delivery. To tell you how good they are, 70% of their customers, are foreigners according to their MD. If you have worked with a foreigner (Asian or European) in Nigeria before, you would know how much they detest poor service and incompetence.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Lie Exposed! / 5 Most Crazy Rulers In History / Muhammadu Buhari: The Last Grandfather To Rule Nigeria!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.