Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,715 members, 7,941,721 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Guaranty Trust Bank Paints London Red - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guaranty Trust Bank Paints London Red (885 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank: More Branches Needed? / Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Giving Loans To Small Business Start Ups. / Guaranty Trust Bank New 10-digit Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank Paints London Red by ADEOMOLE(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2009
I am a customer of GTBank but not very particularly a happy customer of theirs.

They have commenced a massive targeted marketing on London Buses and Black Cabs.

In London City, its common place to see "GTBank Proudly African, Lagos, Liberia, Sierra Leone, London"

It makes you fill proud being a Nigerian. Its nice to see a Nigerian Brand packaged in that way.

We want more professionalism in all facets of our culture.

CNN has really benefitted from our ostentatious often stupid and needless adverts ( I go do pass you) we see on television.

If you want to catch Monkey you need to behave like a Monkey often said.

Imagine any of these Banks sponsonring a Solar Power initiative in any Nigerian Village, then promote how it has improved the local community and the how they intend to spread the project across Nigeria.

If this documentary is packaged on a 5- 10 Minutes Slot on CNN. The sponsoring bank will see an avalanche of international enquiries. The reason why, any green project is very catchy and fashionable in the West.

Lastly, can someone tell these Banks how Effective and Cheap Internet Marketing is.

We need to stop wasting our money as a country. Projects must be fit for purpose.

I believe the Banks can lead the way.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Paints London Red by olasboy: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2009
I agree with you on GTBank's professionalism. But it seem you are posting two threads in one

(1) (Reply)

How Viable Is Perm Kernel Biz / What's The Cost Of Importing A Container Of Computer Parts From China? / Customized Balloon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.