Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,545 members, 7,978,787 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:12 PM

NDA Exam Card Printout - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDA Exam Card Printout (1479 Views)

Help: Name Wrongly Spelt In Jamb Printout / Please, Must Jamb Printout Be In Full Colour Or Black And White / Get JAMB E-facility Cards Here (FREE Printout) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDA Exam Card Printout by linaluv: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hey guys, please my sister was shortlisted for the NDA exam but shes yet to printout her exam card seeing the Login portal is closed , please what else can i do, i have emailed the NDA office on saturday but still yet no reply from them, please what else can i do.

we never knew their login portal will close so early, she was sent a text message to print out her exam card, that was 2 days before the closure of the portal but. we were not close to an internet facility so we missed the date.

please guys help me out on this
Re: NDA Exam Card Printout by DANO1011(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
That's unfortunate sister, cause the chances of them reopening the portal is low, but I'll advice you to keep checking their portal every day, they might reopen it a day before the exam like last year.

1 Like

Re: NDA Exam Card Printout by linaluv: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2016
thanks for the message, i pray they reopen it .
DANO1011:
That's unfortunate sister, cause the chances of them reopening the portal is low, but I'll advice you to keep checking their portal every day, they might reopen it a day before the exam like last year.

(1) (Reply)

Canada To Offer Permanent Residence Visa To International Students / The Types Of Classmates You Had In Secondary School / Ogun Poly Ipokia Gets Accreditation By NBTE,Approval To Admit Students From JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.