Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,836 members, 7,959,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London (60648 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by raumdeuter: 4:05am On Apr 13, 2016
blackmamba1:
FFK made a public apology and retracted his story in the newspapers and that is why Bianca's lawyers withdrew the lawsuit.

Bianca rejected the apology and said FFK would hear from her lawyer. 3yrs later we are still waiting for the wall street lawyers

4 Likes

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by raumdeuter: 4:07am On Apr 13, 2016
The ex-minister stated that despite “bending over backwards” to publicly withdraw his comments in several national and online newspapers, Mrs. Ojukwu has refused to be appeased.
“This is sad and unfortunate and it is beyond the imagination of anyone that a serving Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Nigeria would so readily and so easily be given to telling such lies.
“Chief Fani-Kayode is not comfortable with publicly joining issues with ladies when it comes to matters of a private nature such as this because he was well brought up and he is a gentleman but[b] it is clear that Bianca Ojukwu is desperate to go to war over this issue and to cover up the truth about their past,” said Mr. Fani-Kayode[/b].
“It is also clear that she has constituted herself into the arrowhead of a group of people that are determined to use her and this whole unsavoury episode to attempt to distract attention from the wider and more important issues raised in the essay and to discredit him.
“Since that is the case we welcome whatever action Ojukwu wishes to take in court and we shall gladly meet her there.
“We will also be instigating our own legal proceedings against her in due course for her barefaced and malicious lies and her consistent claim that she has never met Chief Fani-Kayode all in an attempt to libel, defame, diminish and discredit him before the entire world,” he added.
Mr. Fani-Kayode reiterated that not only did he have a relationship with Mrs. Ojukwu, but that he “knew her far better than she cares to publicly admit.”
“The precise nature of that relationship will be explored and exposed in open court,” Mr. Fani-Kayode said.
“It is not in the nature of Chief Fani-Kayode to fight unnecessary and distractive battles over flippant matters such as this but on this occasion he has been compelled to do so simply because he will do whatever it takes to protect his integrity and establish the fact that he has told no lie.
“Since she has continued her shameless perfidy and wishes to tread the path of deceit and confrontation then so be it.
“Finally let it be clearly understood that at no point did Chief Fani-Kayode lie about the nature of his relationship with Ojukwu. However he did not feel that it was appropriate or necessary to share the details of that relationship with the public because he felt that such matters were strictly private

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/144372-angry-fani-kayode-insists-on-intimate-relationship-with-bianca-ojukwu-ready-for-legal-action.html

1 Like

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Mckennedy: 4:57am On Apr 13, 2016

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:59am On Apr 13, 2016
Onenaira1:
Wow!!!!

Yeah I am going to take this time to apologize to Yoruba on NL for my insults and attacks towards them. I think I've seen WTF is going on here. Many of the yoruba on NL that are tribalist are very likely hausa/fulani. They doing a whole of of divide and rule tactics on NL and I think we all are falling for their trap.

Why I say this:

It's ironic that the second Igbo and Yoruba started agreeing on the same thing against Fulani based on FFK post regarding them. This OP brought up and opened a topic that was discussed and even started a tribal sling/insult between Yoruba and Igbo years ago. Am I the only one that find the timing ironic?

Yeah I'm going to start watching this people from now on. I'm starting to believe the statement there's not that many northerners on NL is pure lies, there re alot of them, I believe they pretend to be every other southern tribe instead of their own just to create animosity between southern tribes.

Very stupid moronic mindset, never opened to reality even if it is there staring at you in the face; therefore ever so trapped in a never ending world of speculation - though its not surprising for such evil beings to remain perpetually locked in their world of conspiracies.

Back to the real world; pls pray tell where on earth did you get even an inkling of proof that the OP is a northerner?
Kindly provide any evidence that backs this foolishness or STFU.

If you need to know the OP's tribe or region, all you need to do is to review all his posts, there is always bound to be something out there - its as simple as that.

For example in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3036695/photos-chief-diepreye-alamieseigha-funeral/2
He revealed he is Bayelsan - so how in the hell can he be from the north, let alone trying to fuel the never ending Yorubu/Igbo e-conflict in which the Igbos are being obliterated?

I put it to you that this washed up conspiracy theory is more of a sign of defeat and surrender from the endless Yoruba bashing (or shall I say over bashing) that you guys have been on the receiving end.
I put it therefore that you guys are looking for an escape route as you can no longer take anymore of the bashing, that is why you are trying to deflect it to the northerners while accusing them of doing the same thing; unfortunately your tactics has already woefully failed because like the ostrich which buries its head in the sand believing nobody can see the rest of it body, your thinly veiled motive is also equally foolishly quite visible to anyone who can see.

1 Like

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2016
DExplorer1 , I have replied to your email. you can now send me message from your email
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by MarieSucre(f): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
moonstar01:

On what basis are you 'closer to the belief that this is true'
You should equally be closer to the belief that Bishop Oyedepo is gay. Adeboye a murderer like TB Joshua, BUHARI, a paedophile , you name it.
, this crackhead has said it.
Do you know that you cannot get an abortion without parental consent in london, if you are a teenager, as claimed by this ignoramus, and why any sensible person would pay any attention to a misfit like Kemi Olunloyo and her co traveller FFK is beyond me.

You're right. I shouldn't draw conclusions like that.

1 Like

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by CrtlAltDel: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin
imhotep:

stop hating.
Learn from FFK
Cc: Markfemi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2017
could ffk and that small-minded bitch in the name of kemi,ever have said such rubbish when ojukwu was alive?
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2017
zendy:
Bianca has said that she has never met Fani Kayode in her life. It baffles me that FFK and Bianca, two people who come from influential political families had a long standing relationship but only one person knew about it.

But let's just assume it is true that they had a relationship, that was like 30 years ago! Of what relevance is that today? I have had a relationship with the daughter of a late chief Justice of Nigeria. She moved on and is now married with kids. What would be the point of me going to papers to broadcast that I used to sleep with her? Some people are small minded
You are also of the small minded people too, for coming out here to tell us about your relationship with the late Chief Judge's daughter. A relationship which I bet only existed in your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malivelihood & Adeola Smart Adeyemi Pre-wedding Pictures / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC / Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.