Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,425 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates (49867 Views)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) / Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by Marley01(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2016
I love his taste! If he has this much wealth to show off then I guess the money isn't all illegal. And if it is, he has the society to answer to.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by Rekeb: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Kenzico:
The Posh lifestyle Senator!!!

Its his money though.....Why should I be envious?

The question is which business does he do to get the money?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by saxtaiwo: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2016
Vanity upon Vanity?
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by vislabraye(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2016
At least 7 exotic cars by the senator. Such display of wealth by a public officer is irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by fctguy: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2016
Dino had many of these cars before he became a senator but only God knows what he does for a living undecided

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by sinistermind(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2016
I heard he owns a bugatti
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by macaranta(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2016
Okay
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by SBALFA: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2016
Haba this is too much mana
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by olaasiwaju: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2016
Na him time make he used am well 2mao might be our turn.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by Ushiefrank(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2016
ShitHead:
It's his money...go and get yours. If you like make your plate number "Agbaya 1" when you hammer, I no send.
baba Agbaya what are you saying which of his money? Public fund has turn to his if he is not APC member now he appear before CCT. Receive your healing ijn
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by toprealman: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2016
I'm searching for that first car. Please if it is parked in your house, call me. You won't regret it at all.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2016
Poor people always think that they have better and valid opinion even when matters beyond their comprehension is presented before them. The last time I checked, Dino doesn't need validation of any of you paupers questioning the sources of his little money to substantiate genuineness of his source of financial means.

Any thorough professional out there knows that what Dino has is just little compare to what real ballers owns- so no big deal at all. There're a whole lot of easy means to earn good money while still holding your regular job or political appointment. And you don't need to own a shop (be a trader), own a product line or manufacturing plant like a business person/industrialist before you can make it big or be known as someone with legal source of earning. There're those who're called entrepreneurs and investors- in these categories you will see some wise people with mega bulks but without a direct traceable business address under their names and/or visible information about the source of their income available to the uninformed you like lots here, yet their earnings are legal. People, be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by Taiwo20(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2016
The plate number don rough and old. It seems he usually switch them
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by braining01: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2016
The guy is just flexing tongue
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by dckng16(m): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2016
Is he a politician or Musician ?
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by dklex(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:
Does this man have any other business on the side apart from politics

Yes he does, he works as a body guard too.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by Sunmolar(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2016
Some politicians goes into politics with the wrong motives and priority.It is evidence in crazy accumulation of mundane things.This things can empower youth or serves as investable capital for a portable water company/factory in his constituency.May be his target this term is the latest or gold plated golf stream jet @ the expense of his peoples dividends of democracy.Just imagine the road from lokoja to his village on which part he's representing.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by miqos02(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Caseless:
I want to ask, which other business is this guy known for apart from being a politician?

If no other legitimate business that can be traced to him, then he's a thief.
I think he does transport biz too
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by Syjibrin(f): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Caseless:
thank God smart adeyemi is back in Apc. Dino has a challenger already within his own party.
u Are on point
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by iamrealdeji(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
This guy's whip game is really tight
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by gbishman: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
I am sure if we had all Ngerians pay for road taxes and insurance we won't be having this stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by Eunetmoi(f): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ain't u tired of catching those thieves? We can never get enough of those, in d Nigeria Political System FOR NOW
#SMH
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by Eunetmoi(f): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=Eunetmoi post=44634649][/quote

Ain't u tired of catching those thieves? We can never get enough of those, in d Nigeria Political System FOR NOW
#SMH#
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by jayriginal: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
The Peugeot is the best of the lot.

Dino obviously loves cars and he has the means to sponsor his habits.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by Caseless: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Syjibrin:
u Are on point
sure!
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by Caseless: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Eunetmoi:
we catch them all, but we catch some.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by Ninilowo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Caseless:
I want to ask, which other business is this guy known for apart from being a politician?

If no other legitimate business that can be traced to him, then he's a thief.
Very simple!
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by Mjshexy(f): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Caseless:
thank God smart adeyemi is back in Apc. Dino has a challenger already within his own party.
Sorry Smart is not a challenger anywhr in kogi state, he has lost every atom of respect from kogites most especially d Okun people he disgraced for 8yrs sad
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by DrSanya: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
The most irresponsible Sanator of our time. It doesn't matter how many numbers of car you have but the number of life you touch positively. This man doesn't have one good business per say but venture into politics to cover up. I appeal to EFCC to please invite and ask him what he does for living before playing politics. Meanwhile, I need to understand that responsible husband dont bit wife but pamper them. His wife is in best position to tell you more. He can even write good english. One of the problem of todays government. ? Mcchewwww
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by kernel504(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
eleko1:
Blame Kogites sad
If you blame the Kogis , what of your state of origin?
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by Ghandi12: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Someone should please draw attention of Most. Reverend Pastor Osinbajo to this - these are Nigerians that require higher VAT/taxes not those of us jumping okada and yellow buses and struggling to make ends meet.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates by IamAtribalist: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
cool This is funny. I have always questioned Melaye's wealth and not one single Yoruba on NL come after me for it. If Melaye was Igbo the NL Igbos would have lost their mind and accuse me of tribalism etc. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.