Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Court Slams N5 Million Fine On EFCC For Violation Of Right - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Slams N5 Million Fine On EFCC For Violation Of Right (13193 Views)

Attack On EFCC: Why They Want EFCC Investigator Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Slams N5 Million Fine On EFCC For Violation Of Right by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
I pray one day the common man understand that witch hunting the rich don't make him better. As much as I want all guilty and corrupt officers jailed and made to return double of what they stole, use of jungle justice sounds profane to me. You don't respect the rule of law yet you want the citizens to respect it. I wish we have sane followers of APC that understand the way the present government is fighting corruption is barbaric & it should not be supported.

1 Like

Re: Court Slams N5 Million Fine On EFCC For Violation Of Right by MrHackmed1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
I hope the same judgement is applicable to the case of NAMA MD angry angry
Re: Court Slams N5 Million Fine On EFCC For Violation Of Right by osibenaezekiel: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
It is good they are being checkmate by the court. Only if they will still obey.
Re: Court Slams N5 Million Fine On EFCC For Violation Of Right by tete7000(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
People wanting to eradicate corruption with corruption. What corruption is more than illegally detaining people and thus violating their right to freedom and also disobeying court orders? Awon olodo.

1 Like

Re: Court Slams N5 Million Fine On EFCC For Violation Of Right by Oshotse21(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
This is inhumane...Efcc una fall my hand.
Re: Court Slams N5 Million Fine On EFCC For Violation Of Right by tete7000(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
I pray one day the common man understand that witch hunting the rich don't make him better. As much as I want all guilty and corrupt officers jailed and made to return double of what they stole, use of jungle justice sounds profane to me. You don't respect the rule of law yet you want the citizens to respect it. I wish we have sane followers of APC that understand the way the present government is fighting corruption is barbaric & it should not be supported.

They are not fighting any corruption, they are rather enshrining it. I don't even thing they understand what corruption is.
Re: Court Slams N5 Million Fine On EFCC For Violation Of Right by sapientia(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Unless urgent steps are taken to ensure compliance to due process

i see more coming
Re: Court Slams N5 Million Fine On EFCC For Violation Of Right by dovetark: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
fasho01:
Hope more of such rulings are given against efcc & dss so that this gross abuse of fundamental human rights that seems to be the order of the day will stop

Don't forget they will pay all these monies with tax payers money (our money) because of their lack of professionalism
Re: Court Slams N5 Million Fine On EFCC For Violation Of Right by fasho01(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
dovetark:

Don't forget they will pay all these monies with tax payers money (our money) because of their lack of professionalism

True. It's just sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victory By Wide Margins No Longer Possible, Says INEC / PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs / Be Wary Of Praise-singers, Ajimobi Tells Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.