Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Lagos Girls Are Sweet! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girls Are Sweet! (1153 Views)

Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up / Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2016
A few days before today, I saw a lady at my birthday party, we didn't talk though, just greeted and afterwards eye contacts ensued, she wore an ash coloured leggings that looks soft to the touch. But there was a time I won't forget in a hurry, which was wen she stretched her self and goodness, I saw this Cameltoe puffy gorgeous pusssy popping out of her leggings, the whole shape was obvious and clear to see... grin grin I never saw her that night again after sometime though.

Never knew she was a friend to my friend's wife until last night she came to visit and was sleeping over, I couldn't believe my eyes, I would pass by the sitting room for a while and see her eyes glued to my chest and eggplant area lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , my friend's wife noticed how she was staring and would call her attention back to their discussion, "I just smile in my mind"

My friend came in and Holla at me, while I was chatting on my phone, telling me he really appreciate the time I spent here with him, saying am truely a good friend, (I couldn't say a word) I was even teary but he couldn't see it cos it was night, I just said "we gud buddy... And u been a gud friend too my G" we exchanged handshakes and he dipped his right hand into his right pocket and said "I know u got enough for ur self bro, but I can't let u go back without nothing from my side, pls manage this token my G" mehn I almost broke into tears, he gave me the sum of 10k to help my self with cos I was going back to ogun state the next day which is today (teusday) I thanked him and we hugged, I felt really hurt and discomfort! cry cry embarassed

Back to the gist, I was called for dinner, and I met the lady who came to visit at the dinning raping her foodfood grin grin as if she knew something was coming grin.... I greeted her and sat to eat, prayed and opened my eyes and our eyes clashed again, she smiled and went back to eating, I knew Wat she wanted, at least this is not my friend's wife so I am hitting it with no cares undecided we said nothing at the dinning, just eye contacts were enough, she managed to ask my name and I told her kyle "see blushing with wonderful dimples" my Dick responded, I smiled and continued eating, after which I went to shower, she later showered too and was in towel, I could see those fair long little meaty legs... Almost ran mad at the site of that kiss with her large ass sumalsulting in that short towel I went wild and held my self, then I went back in my room and slept off.

My friend's wife sleeps with her husband(my friend) in their room, so I got no distractions, and they usually lock the door wen they sleep. gringrin wink

Around 11:24pm wen I wen to urinate, It was dark and I couldn't see clearly, so I decided to put on my android's powerful torchlight, I was going to the bathroom wen I saw her room door open and very close to my room, damn I just got hard and sweaty, breathing heavily I put sneaked inside, she was given the rechargeable fan to spend the night with so that gave me a go-on.

I put off my android's torchlight, and was really feeling her legs, (she was fast asleep) I was felling her thighs and goodness this was as smooth as silk, sweet to the touch, my ikenga in my shorts was seriously heavy and ready, I was breathing steadily wen she held my hands which I was walking on her tighs with, I whispered to her slowly.. (it's kyle)... She let me in freely, I came on top of her at first, fixed my lips on hers while walking on her thighs with my right hand, she held my head tighter and kissed me with passion like it's been long she received the ikenga healing of a real man grin

I kissed her neck softly, licking it up to her cheeks as I placed soft spanks on her over sized butt which was so meaty on the bed, she reached down to my shorts and brought ikenga out, I had pre-cum already, she wiped it off with her thumb and licked it, I was placing kisses on her neck at this time and she was so much into me like it was tickling her, I felt her panty and OMG! never seen a lady or woman so wet like that all my fuckery times grin grin... She was rubbing ikenga while massaged her young seriously soft boobs in her very light top, she lifted her legs and was about to shift her panty, (I really love to shift a panty than pulling it all off... Sounds sexxxy!) I remembered I left the condom in my room and it's really close, I was almost gonna push in but no.... I love my life, I quickly told her to wait so I can get the CD I and my friend's wife been using before she came, "got about 3left"

I quickly undid it and fixed it right in my room "really fast" I came in and she was fingering her self sith soft moans, soaked wet and silently saying kyle hurry up, damn! It's too sweet to be real, I quickly went down on her and it went in so smoothly she moved her self up as I was traveling inside of her wet cunnt, she whispered Bleep me like I did u wrong pls, "this sounded sexier" I quickly covered her mouth softly and bleeped her deeply as she moaned into my hands, she was holding tightly on the sheets as I did dis, she tried to push me off but couldn't, I licked her neck and bleeped her harder, suddenly she started shaking on the thigh, she was almost gonna tear the sheets with my hand over her mouth, I withdrew my Dick and watched her squirting on the sheets, it was warm and gushy, I rubbed on her pussy lips for a minute while changed the condom, and she was moaning before I got inside of her again, she was saying begging me to stop, "I knew she was weak and couldn't do the doggy.

so I went ahead with the missionary position but this time, I brought her legs close to each other with my Dick in her, she wanted to open them but I didn't agree, then I whispered" baby, remember u asked me to Bleep u like u did me wrong" and she replied with a whisper "u wicked" dis time, I held both her hands above her head, covered her lips with mine, so she won't scream too loud, I grinder her for 15 minutes and we cummed together... It was awesome, I kissed her on the forehead, and told her she is the sweetest I ever hand... See smile on her face as I quickly went to shower and slept off... I only forgot to ask for her digits, but who cares I ate a real big deal outta her....
Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by Monalisa185(f): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2016
SUMMARY please?

call me lazy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2016
Monalisa185:
SUMMARY please?

call me lazy
lazy grin
Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by Cutehector(m): 8:54am On Apr 12, 2016
Lying won't do u any good op cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Lying won't do u any good op cheesy
Wat ever u say Bro... Really don't care...
Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by JoeCutie(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Monalisa185, hun, could you, please, tell me what this dude is saying? I can't read again, old age is finally catching up with me. And I don't have my glasses on, biko oh nne? embarassed

And don't fuccking tell me you're lazy. undecided
Oya!!!
tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by layla129(f): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2016
Monalisa185:
SUMMARY please?

call me lazy
Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by obiorathesubtle: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2016
undecided don't ask me what op typed up there..

cheesy I'm with the Lazy gang..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by layla129(f): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2016
Monalisa185:
SUMMARY please?

call me lazy

He slept with his friend's wife friend After sleeping with his friend's wife too and he is proud of it. Gorrit?
Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2016
Dats my room and her room close to mine...

Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by Monalisa185(f): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
Monalisa185, hun, could you, please, tell me what this dude is saying? I can't read again, old age is finally catching up with me. And I don't have my glasses on, biko oh nne? embarassed

And don't fuccking tell me you're lazy. undecided
Oya!!!
tongue cheesy

hahahaha, nnaa, gini ka Ina ako?
I'm here looking for someone who would help me summarize the whole epistle, and you want to put me in between the devil and the deep blue sea, okwa ya?

now go back up there, read and come and report to me....

I'm fucccking LAZY mehnnn!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by Monalisa185(f): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

He slept with his friend's wife friend After sleeping with his friend's wife too and he is proud of it. Gorrit?

lol, thanks sweetie
Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by JoeCutie(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahahaha, nnaa, gini ka Ina ako?
I'm here looking for someone who would help me summarize the whole epistle, and you want to put me in between the devil and the deep blue sea, okwa ya?

now go back up there, read and come and report to me....

I'm fucccking LAZY mehnnn!
angry undecided angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by JoeCutie(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

Thank you jare. grin
Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by layla129(f): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
Thank you jare. grin

Lol, yw
Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by layla129(f): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, thanks sweetie

cool
Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by JoeCutie(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

Lol, yw
wink
Re: Lagos Girls Are Sweet! by Julietcutie(f): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2016
the comments tho... lol

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single / My New Girlfriend / Nairalanders - Nigerian P*rn Actress,afrocandy Is Looking For This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.