Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,995 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Fight For Me: Meet Nigerian Youths Who Offer Free Legal Assistance To The Opress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight For Me: Meet Nigerian Youths Who Offer Free Legal Assistance To The Opress (383 Views)

DSS Invites Arewa Youths Who Issued Igbo Quit Notice For Questioning / This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fight For Me: Meet Nigerian Youths Who Offer Free Legal Assistance To The Opress by morereb10: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2016
Fight for me is a scheme designed by Channel of Hope Initiative to protect people’s rights. The scheme will provide you with a lawyer to fight for you no matter where you are located. As a well-established not-for profit in the area of providing access to justice, we have helped hundreds of people to defend their rights through prompt legal action.

The scheme is aimed at raising a pool of funds to meet our objective of access to justice. We can provide you with:

1. Our 24 hour Legal Advice helpline
2. Legal backup against landlord/tenant matters including unlawful evictions.
3. Protection against undue creditors harassment.
4. Legal backup against employee/employer related matters.
5. Legal protection in case of domestic violence.
6. Legal backup against police related matters and unlawful arrest and detention.
7. Legal assistance in probate regisry (i.e COHI will assist you in obtaining Letters of administration in the event of the death of someone to which you are entitled to collect letters of administration of estate)
8. Legal backup against traffic related matters
9. Legal representation in civil/criminal court.

Note that subscription is renewable every month. The first 100 subscribers will have 3 months active benefit. For further inquiries: Call 09095270370, 07086546038, 0812234833, 08088218833 or Email : channelofhopeinitiative@yahoo.com

Please share this info to others - See Video below @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/fight-for-me-meet-nigerian-youths-who.html

lalasticlala obinoscopy mynd44 seun

this needs to be in front page.

Re: Fight For Me: Meet Nigerian Youths Who Offer Free Legal Assistance To The Opress by DaBullIT(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2016
ledem get a website, it's easier for most youths

(1) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Tender 2017 Budget - Presidency / Photos From Nigerian Institute Of Management, NIM, Corporate Members' Forum / EFFC Invite Fani-kayode For Questioning On Monday, May 9th.see Invitation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.