Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,707 members, 7,965,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:23 PM

Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote (25593 Views)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / I Want To Be An Entrepreneur, Is This The Right Path To Be One? / Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by Djmamman(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Zombie will masturbate here while they queue in fuel station to buy fuel at #180

Pathetic mofos

Zombie, and hopeless who believed in masturbation left Villa for the past eleven months a go, who give the whole position of a minister to a woman just for a kiss when he is drunk an insane clue less, if you don't know Aisha Buhari take a look of her picture and judge to your self, have yo ever seen a beautiful in your society like her, kai wawa Buhari was blessed withbeverthings important for life pls.

he is
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by olutunde12(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
6 SEPTEMBER 2013 Leadership (Abuja) » Nigeria: Jonathan's Favourable Policies Makes Me What I Am - Dangote Tagged: Business mogul, Aliko Dangote, has said that his achievements as the richest man in Africa and 25th richest man on earth was attributable to the favourable policies of the Administration of President Goodluck Jonathan. Dangote made this known on Thursday night in Nairobi when President Goodluck Jonathan met with the Nigerian community in Kenya.
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by olutunde12(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
President and Chief Executive of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote proclaimed President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration has helped the company significantly. According to him, the group will not be where it is without help from the President. Ads by Google Ad covers the page Stop seeing this ad He made this known to Hope For Nigeria after the successful signing of the $3.30 billion loan agreement to finance Dangote Group’s petroleum refinery. He maintained that the group will “replicate the successes recorded in the cement industry through backward integration in petroleum refining”“Your policies have helped us greatly. Without them, we will not be where we are today. We have taken the challenge and we will replicate the successes recorded in the cement industry through backward integration in petroleum refining,” Meanwhile, President Jonathan praised the patriotism of the President and Chief Executive of the company, to the economic transformation of Nigeria, commending that the business mogul has faith in the Nigeria’s economy and that his administration has found a good ally in Dangote. The President pledged that his administration will keep on implementing policies and measures that will continuously improve the operating environment for entrepreneurs and investors in the
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
If all the peoples $ and monopoly is in my business why won't my economy be on the right path?

1 Like

Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by banio: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
If Dangote speaks on MONOPOLY, I will listen.
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Dollyak:
Does anyone think he would say otherwise? It's easy to he a billionaire when you have monopoly over anything.
it's not easy to have monopoly over everything though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by vivavik(f): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Those complaining of him reaping the nation, why don't u concentrate on learning some biz tips from him and be like him? One thing I know for sure is that, there is no GAIN without PAIN. I believe Nigeria will get there, PS: I don't do the blame game.
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by Sunshinelady(f): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
emperorchedda:
whether we buy fuel for 300 we are still happy knowing that things will get worse before they permanently get better and we are patient in this rainy days

When last did you hear of Boko Haram??
shut up your mouth just shut it... I mean right now shut up! You and who are still happy? Are u sick?
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by emperorchedda(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sunshinelady:
shut up your mouth just shut it... I mean right now shut up! You and who are still happy? Are u sick?
Imagine the ho'e screaming.

#WeStandWithBuhari

Kill yourself
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by Sunshinelady(f): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
emperorchedda:
Dummy you can sulk till death but real, neutral and optimistic citizens know Change is a process and that's what we are witnessing

You didn't answer my question, when last did you hear of Boko Haram?
why is this guy so dumb? U r not hearing of Boko dem? But u r hearing of Fulani herdsmen right? If u were smart u would know they are all one and d same person(s)
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by emperorchedda(m): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sunshinelady:
why is this guy so dumb? U r not hearing of Boko dem? But u r hearing of Fulani herdsmen right? If u were smart u would know they are all one and d same person(s)
lol I don't know whether to laugh at your seemingly bigoted nature or to educate

Well, fulani herdsmen ain't boko haram regardless of how APC haters see it

Maybe when the fulani herdsmen menace is stopped you will call the IPOB agitators boko haram too because IPOB destroy things as well

Buhari has won the fight against terrorism take it or leave it

Fuel crisis up next

Sai Baba!,

1 Like

Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by dotTEE007(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
omonla555:
And some idiots that cannot reason are blaming the economic problems created by GEJ and PDP on Buhari.
Some whose parents cannot afford two good meals a day are talking rubbish on Nairaland.

Dangote has spoken and the wailers with their poverty minds are wailing because there is no money to steal. Not business as usual.

God bless Dangote
God bless PMB/PYO
God bless me
God bless Nigeria
God bless you as you click like.
God do otherwise to you as you do otherwise.
No be u I see for filling station wey u dey shout for fuel,u later see?
Pathetic zombie
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by Meritocracy: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
haconjy:
sorry to say dangote is stupid and self center man
Stop eating indomie or don't buy cement again, can you count number of people this man is feeding in Africa? Check your brain and think of how much bag of cement will cost if only elephant exist
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by Charlesdock(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
hmuhammad:
Wailers and the people of middle east/Israel will say Dangote indirectly sponsored Buhari's 2015 election.

Enemies of the Nation

God bless PMB and PYO
God bless Dangote
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by Charlesdock(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
hmuhammad:
Wailers and the people of middle east/Israel will say Dangote indirectly sponsored Buhari's 2015 election.

Enemies of the Nation

God bless PMB and PYO
God bless Dangote
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Get sense dude. What concern Israel with Nigeria. This is Nigeria mata and stop being a hater. We are all Nigerians
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by hmuhammad(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Charlesdock:
Get sense dude. What concern Israel with Nigeria. This is Nigeria mata and stop being a hater. We are all Nigerians
thank God you are not part of those who claimed to have met with Netanyahu for the release of their son and independence, I am glad you call yourself a Nigerian
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by nicolosam(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
one of the major problems of Nigeria is the youth. we are so derailed of knowledge that we swallow anything we hear/read. Dangote is a business man and he belongs to any government in power (AGIP). he is after his interest and not the interest of the masses. epileptic power supply but regular power supply to the super rich in the society. hike in the price of petroleum products but the political class has enough of public fund to purchase it at the detriment of the masses. sky rocketing inflation everywhere and high state of insecurity and there still exist some youths who in their ignorance still support these marauders of Commonwealth. NLC and TUC have become moribund in action and all we hear is there is hope. do we politicians have our interest at heart? while we should be discussing our modus operandi to stage a dusk till dawn protest/ occupation of the major streets in this country seeking a review in our political system. we are busy discussing frivolities. Revolution is the answer and the time is now. not necessarily a bloody one cos we don't need it but a determined one for a better Nigeria once and for all.
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by cardoctor(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2016
I hope he remains on the right path.
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by philosopy: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2016
hmuhammad:
religiously sentiment when more than half of my friends are Christians? Check my reply to his comment if there's anything like religious hatred. Your hatred for PMB just because he defeated GEJ won't take you guys anywhere, election is long over. I'll advise you pray for PMB to succeed or we all suffer together.
I am a Muslim with more than 60% christian friends, can you boast of having over 20% Muslim friends?
You've never met me, so don't judge. Regards

I dont have to speak about my affiliation to my Muslim friends. How can you arrive to the conclusion that I hate PMB, why the categorization, is it only ur vote that brought him to power.

do you know the meaning of ass leaking? When people pretend to like you simply because you are in power ,

they would not tell you the truth, even when you are not performing.

That is what most ppl are doing, they are now the chief publicity officers and in that cause create hate, insult ethnic groups and brandish a certain part of the country as irrelevant.

No bady hates PMB. If he does not hear the truth, and how people are suffering and what areas he should focus, he may not succeed and this will affect the party.
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by Charlesdock(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2016
hmuhammad:
thank God you are not part of those who claimed to have met with Netanyahu for the release of their son and independence, I am glad you call yourself a Nigerian
Am not being sentimental but connecting Israel to Nigeria matter is farfetch. Let build our nation
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by hmuhammad(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2016
philosopy:

I dont have to speak about my affiliation to my Muslim friends. How can you arrive to the conclusion that I hate PMB, why the categorization, is it only ur vote that brought him to power.

do you know the meaning of ass leaking? When people pretend to like you simply because you are in power ,

they would not tell you the truth, even when you are not performing.

That is what most ppl are doing, they are now the chief publicity officers and in that cause create hate, insult ethnic groups and brandish a certain part of the country as irrelevant.

No bady hates PMB. If he does not hear the truth, and how people are suffering and what areas he should focus, he may not succeed and this will affect the party.
why should you come to conclusion that I am a religious bigot?
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by hmuhammad(m): 9:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Charlesdock:
Am not being sentimental but connecting Israel to Nigeria matter is farfetch. Let build our nation
it begins with me and you
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by Charlesdock(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
hmuhammad:
it begins with me and you
YES
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by hmuhammad(m): 5:23am On Apr 14, 2016
Charlesdock:
YES
where you from?
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by Charlesdock(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmuhammad:
where you from?
Ogun State
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by hmuhammad(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Charlesdock:
Ogun State
cool, I am frm Niger state
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by Charlesdock(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2016
hmuhammad:
cool, I am frm Niger state
Nice meeting you
Re: Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote by Sunshinelady(f): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
emperorchedda:
lol I don't know whether to laugh at your seemingly bigoted nature or to educate

Well, fulani herdsmen ain't boko haram regardless of how APC haters see it

Maybe when the fulani herdsmen menace is stopped you will call the IPOB agitators boko haram too because IPOB destroy things as well

Buhari has won the fight against terrorism take it or leave it

Fuel crisis up next

Sai Baba!,
OK... Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money / CBN Lifts Ban On BDCs, Introduces New Operational Mechanism / Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.