Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Bianca Was Pregnant For Fani-kayode Twice - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Was Pregnant For Fani-kayode Twice - Kemi Olunloyo (410 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now / kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bianca Was Pregnant For Fani-kayode Twice - Kemi Olunloyo by hmuhammad(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo, the daughter of former Oyo state governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo, is not through with her name-calling!

Ina  recent interview with PulseTV, the social media personality claim that former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode had a relationship with ex-ambassador, Bianca Ojukwu and even got her pregnant twice when they were younger.

Fani-Kayode and Bianca

Recall that in 2013, while trying to defend himself against tribalism allegations, Fani-Kayode spoke about the relationship. He said

“I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Bianca Onoh, an Igbo lady, who later married Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, the leader of Biafra and who is now our Ambassador in Spain,” Fani-Kayode said at the time.  However, Fani-Kayode’s claims were denied by Bianca who said that she had never met him in person. She went further to threaten to sue him for the statement, but she never did.

Ms Olunloyo made the claim in the interview saying:

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

“Fani-Kayode was dating Bianca, Fani-Kayode was in Cambridge, I’ve seen Bianca in Fani-Kayode’s room many times, loved up and everything. So when this thing happened, Femi called me… Femi needed someone to defend him… Everybody didn’t want to get involved, but I stood up for Femi.

“It’s true, they went out, and she got pregnant twice…The first pregnancy was a miscarriage…they were supposed to get married, they were engaged already, but Bianca didn’t want to go out with Fani-Kayode anymore so she had an abortion…I’m saying it on camera now, she had an abortion,” she added.

Cc; lalasticlala

https://www.naij.com/795922-bianca-aborted-fani-kayodes-pregnancy-london-photosvideo.html
Re: Bianca Was Pregnant For Fani-kayode Twice - Kemi Olunloyo by naijanaso: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2016
Madness of the highest order!

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians doing better under Buhari / Jonathan Govt Has Zero Political Will To Save - Okonjo Iweala / Gov Ambode Awards Two Policemen For Not Stealing N5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.