Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? (3805 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
latinoKingdom:
what is the hymen??
hy·men
ˈhīmən/
noun
a membrane that partially closes the opening of the vagina and whose presence is traditionally taken to be a mark of virginity
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by harjih(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nothing but a technical virgin.
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by latinoKingdom(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hy·men
ˈhīmən/
noun
a membrane that partially closes the opening of the vagina and whose presence is traditionally taken to be a mark of virginity
trust me, bleeding is not as a result of less skilled, bleeding occur sometime without full penetration, it happened so do you mean it was an injury to a tissue? Pls go and read more about d hymen plss, it vanish gradually with sex why? And what physical prove do you have to back up your claim, I hardly believe blog post, do you know that most post are not true but just a product of someone thought, you think about something then you will decide to share your point of view online, actually I'm not a fan of virgins, I don't believe virginity is dignity, and I don't believe this also
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by bayonino: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Omo, na ashewo ladies plenty pass for this world, guys no dey trust gals oooo....most of them are snakes under the green grass...
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
latinoKingdom:
trust me, bleeding is not as a result of less skilled, bleeding occur sometime without full penetration, it happened so do you mean it was an injury to a tissue? Pls go and read more about d hymen plss, it vanish gradually with sex why? And what physical prove do you have to back up your claim, I hardly believe blog post, do you know that most post are not true but just a product of someone thought, you think about something then you will decide to share your point of view online, actually I'm not a fan of virgins, I don't believe virginity is dignity, and I don't believe this also
I've grown tired of this back an forwards an yer doubt.
What makes what you say any more true than what they say
Them who have done research I shouldn't believe but you who have heard a myth by mouth

Why don't you do research on the Hymen myth by way of Google
It's not just that 1 site that's out there debunking the myth of the hymen
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by latinoKingdom(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I've grown tired of this back an forwards an yer doubt.
What makes what you say any more thrue they what they say
Them who have done research I shouldn't believe but you who have heard a myth by mouth
i asked you that why does the hymen vanish gradually when you start having sex? If it has nothing to do with sex? I'm sure you won't have answer to my question, it easy to believe as a lady but it isn't true, moreover I wasn't told that hymen was virginity, I started know about hymen in biology classes
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by latinoKingdom(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
[ quote author=KingCheezyPuff post=44639987]I've grown tired of this back an forwards an yer doubt.
What makes what you say any more true than what they say

Why don't you do research on the Hymen myth by way of Google
It's not just that 1 site that's out there debunking the myth of the hymen
[/quote] let forget about virginity and talk about something interesting cool who cares about virginity lol undecided
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
latinoKingdom:
i asked you that why does the hymen vanish gradually when you start having sex? If it has nothing to do with sex? I'm sure you won't have answer to my question, it easy to believe as a lady but it isn't true, moreover I wasn't told that hymen was virginity, I started know about hymen in biology classes
Had you followed that link an read you would have seen yer question was answered with with number (2)
BTW This is not aamateur blog but a real site.

"2. Hymenal tissue is usually worn away by adolescence.
During the early years, the membrane thins and widens as a result of athletics, self-exploration, cleansing and even activities as simple as walking. A little of the tissue may remain around the opening of the vagina, but that's usually it"
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by latinoKingdom(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Had you followed that link an read you would have seen yer question was answered with with number (2)
BTW This is not aamateur blog but a real site.

"2. Hymenal tissue is usually worn away by adolescence.
During the early years, the membrane thins and widens as a result of athletics, self-exploration, cleansing and even activities as simple as walking. A little of the tissue may remain around the opening of the vagina, but that's usually it"
let forget virginity, how has been your day?
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by UyiIredia(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
When una wan get sense na undecided
Don't talk nonsense o. What the guy said is very true.
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
latinoKingdom:
let forget virginity, how has been your day?
You forget you quoted me with virginity talk.
But okay,let's drop it.
......My day was fine.Have a nice rest of the day.Goodbye.
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by Leriebloom(f): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
When una wan get sense na undecided
Lolz. Keeps me wondering.
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by firstking01(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
"Virgins are girls that has nt seen man in any form . Olodo girls"

Uhhh.
You can kiss a man look at a his na@ked booty an
even touch him an still be a virgin.

An Op vigins don't always bleed! Personally I think they bleed when the man handles them roughly/moves to quick.
Kingcheezypuff, you are supposed to be an afro-american and a foreigner...who taught you "olodo girls" cheesy
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
firstking01:
Kingcheezypuff, you are supposed to be an afro-america and a foreigner...who taught you "olodo girls" cheesy
What I was quotin' the op.
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by firstking01(m): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What I was quotin' the op.
and you mentioned "olosho"??
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
firstking01:
and you mentioned "olosho"??
I put it in quotations an left off my bold because it's a quote
Look at the op's post it's in there near the end.
...Why is that a bad word
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by firstking01(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I put it in quotations an left off my bold because it's a quote
Look at the op's post it's in there near the end.
...Why is that a bad word
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by deluxez12(m): 12:21am On Apr 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
"Virgins are girls that has nt seen man in any form . Olodo girls"

Uhhh.
You can kiss a man look at a his na@ked booty an
even touch him an still be a virgin.

An Op vigins don't always bleed! Personally I think they bleed when the man handles them roughly/moves to quick.
Seconded
Re: So You Still Think You Are A Virgin? by demiladegold(f): 2:30am On Apr 13, 2016
Vinshu:

Well, it may not be the Hymen that breaks that cause the bleeding but i know that something does break. According to the theory on those websites they claim hymen doesn't break. That it's novice sex partners and putting in wrong place that causes the bleeding. Agreed.

But my argument is, what if another novice guy is on the lady? Why doesn't she bleed again? When he puts it in the wrong place?

The fact that the bleeding happens just once in most ladies who never actually had sex, either by accident, or by actual concious penetration, Then I'd say the myth is true. Show me a lady who is genuine virgin and did not bleed then we can continue the argument.

NOT ALL VIRGINS BLEED.
Some girls have tiny hymens and some have thick hymens. a virgin with a tiny hymen would seldom bleed while those with thick ones bleed as its hardder to break and the pressure put on it before breaking causes the bleeding. and there is a hole beside the hymen while some are wide some are narrow. for the wide ones, the pennis just enters without breaking the hymen and vice versa.

i would know, im a nursing student and its been proving. the only way to really know a virgin is by extreme tightness of the vagina ans she would definitely feel pain when you insert you d**k the first time

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) / I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.