Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! (4606 Views)

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo / Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Planning To Run For Presidency Come 2019? See This (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Well I can vote for you in 2019...

But my unalloyed support for Samuel Anyawu for Governor Imo State 2019 continues....

God Bless PDP

God bless Ndi Imo
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
dotTEE007:

Watz the title of the movie
Destined2Win the President GCFR cool
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
seanblaise:
I will give you my unadulterated support.....I jxt need you to sign two documents...the first document contains a proposal starting the you will separate the country's wealth from the three arms of government....the second document proposes you adopt true federalism where by each region runs their affairs from their own natural resources...if you are willing to do these two things, then we will put you in Aso rock come 2019...
I will give you a feedback on this
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
JhimmySpark:
Lol..i love ur spirit ooo... If u try am.. Na Jamb score u go get as votes... 110, 101,89..............
grin grin grin No..not true
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Fmartin(m): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Op, start the campaign on nairaland. I wish to b ur campaign manager on nairalander.

E no go epp

Bt hw much hv u set aside as it is nw
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fmartin:
Op, start the campaign on nairaland. I wish to b ur campaign manager on nairalander.

E no go epp

Bt hw much hv u set aside as it is nw
What I need most is your support. Every other thing is secondary
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Fmartin(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
Destined2win:
What I need most is your support. Every other thing is secondary
more grease to ya elbow
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by dotTEE007(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Destined2win:
Destined2Win the President GCFR cool
oooookayyyyy
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fmartin:
more grease to ya elbow
Thank you!
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by swagaholic: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
If u need a campaign coordinator in rivers state... U have me!!!!! If u give us a good blue print, we will give u rivers block vote... Isha Allah sad
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
swagaholic:
If u need a campaign coordinator in rivers state... U have me!!!!! If u give us a good blue print, we will give u rivers block vote... Isha Allah sad
Ok noted!
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by ogawisdom(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Destined2win:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

You have suffered enough in this country. I have come to bring it to your notice that the time to take our destiny in our hands is now.
I am destined to win and I am destined to unleash prosperity to the land and take this nation to its promised land; a land that flows with 'milk and honey'. You might be a little bit skeptical about this which is OK anyway but do not allow your skepticism to take away what rightly belongs to you.

By God's grace, I will be coming out for the Presidency come 2019. You and your family better start praying about it because your blessings will not pass you by. I am coming! I am coming...watch out!!!!!

Move to joke section
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Destined2win: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
ogawisdom:

Move to joke section
For real..this is real!!1!1
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by IsaacBuchi(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
I believe you! Yes you can!
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by olagamalin(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Destined2win:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

You have suffered enough in this country. I have come to bring it to your notice that the time to take our destiny in our hands is now.
I am destined to win and I am destined to unleash prosperity to the land and take this nation to its promised land; a land that flows with 'milk and honey'. You might be a little bit skeptical about this which is OK anyway but do not allow your skepticism to take away what rightly belongs to you. Almost forced to type the opposite of your username

By God's grace, I will be coming out for the Presidency come 2019. You and your family better start praying about it because your blessings will not pass you by. I am coming! I am coming...watch out!!!!!

Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by JhimmySpark(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Destined2win:
grin grin grin No..not true
..... Ask KOWA party and co, they will tell u their story?... Or na u wan be the flag bearer for APC or PDP??
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Ibelong2God: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
I believe you. Go and salvage the nation.
Re: I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
why can't we just believe angry .all those above me doubtinq op.smh for you.its time we give our youths the power they crave.am tired of old gays
same here bro..so tired of this old men

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting / Osinbajo Moves To Kill Forex Subsidy Racket Run Under Buhari Leadership / Nigerian Service Chiefs In Obasanjo's Administration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.